Hey Lomostar is having a airdrop right now that lasts until February 13th...

Hey Lomostar is having a airdrop right now that lasts until February 13th. They are celebrating the Chinese New Year (Chinese Company).

The link for the app can be found on:

lomostar.com/index.html

Upon registration you will receive 100 AiLink tokens if you use the code below.

Code: 15FY74

Total amounts

20,000,000 AiLink = not released on an exchange yet

500,000 RUFF = $75,000

250,000 RED = $2,000

As you see plenty of money to go around

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@lomostar/ailink-ruff-and-red-token-airdrops-on-lomostar-this-week-3d4ec44920a6
ilanding.lomocoin.com:3000/landing/tutorial
ico.red-lang.org/RED-whitepaper.pdf
github.com/RuffNotes/RuffChain/blob/master/WhitePaper.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi OP, are you holding LMC?

Here's a sample red envelope and the rewards you can expect. RUFF as of this moment is the best coin to collect.

Yes! I've been an investor since October. I've been enjoying the staking gains

Cool. I'll use your code. Bittrex is giving me trouble but it has finally generated a BTC address (ETH not working unfortunately.)

Thanks! Two airdrop times are around 8 am and 9 pm EST. There are also at other times but those are the two I know of.

So the first screen is phone registration. After that it asks for a password. Is that supposed to be a code you get by text message?

It wont let me connect to my old account. When i press login a loading screen appears and then disappears

That's the password you want for the account you're creating

Got it, thanks. Awaiting registration now. When do I use your code?

Someone had that error on telegram. You can join and ask a Lomostar customer service member. I would just delete and reinstall the app as there has been a few updates recently. You might still have an old version.

You enter the code under invitation code

They only let me fill in my phone number. After that I had to upload my ID etc. I guess I can make an account afterwards?

Make sure to only open the red envelopes that are from the username Lomostar. They will look like my picture. You only get a certain amount of points a day so don't waste them on the unofficial envelopes.

Nice try scam it’s not available on the apple store its just a sketchy link

Have you ever made an account before? I was able to skip the upload id at signup.

Nope, they immediately blocked me and asked for ID details.

It's not a scam. It has the same corporation as the Binance app. So if you have that you can use the Lomostar without manually trusting it.

Can you search usernames on this shit?

Did you spam links on the app? They do that if your number is linked to spam. You can have them unblock you though if you contact support on telegram. Also you can submit your documents through that process.

yeah I just asked on telegram. thanks

Here's a writeup of the coins being airdropped. Also gives the links to the official websites/their own wallets to store your coins after the airdrop.

medium.com/@lomostar/ailink-ruff-and-red-token-airdrops-on-lomostar-this-week-3d4ec44920a6

Here's the guide to setting up the app on iOS. It's what I'm using

Every red envelope you open you'll spend 1 Vitality point. It takes 2 hours to regenerate 1 Vitality point. You can only have a max of 10 at a time. It's important you save them for the good red envelopes. There will be a good one in 4-6 hours from now around 8-9pm EST

Usernames no. You can search your followers or the groups you're in though

The best part about this airdrop is you do not need any LMC. The whole thing is free and once it's complete you can send the coins to the wallets.

What is AiLink?

AiLink, which is based in Singapore, is a trusted open social platform based on blockchain, which is going to restructure the trust system, break through six degrees of separation, let users build connection and transfer value with lower cost and build a social ecology platform in blockchain era.

AiLink Foundation is an independent organization whose main responsibilities are:

Support AiLink’s technology development, develop and choose important partners in the ecosystem.
Responsible for expanding and motivating members. Participate in rulemaking, legal affairs and compliance supervision.
Responsible for developing the open social network platform and defining its regulatory rules, research objectives and development goals.
Responsible for the design of smart contracts, allowing developers to submit changes based on the actual situation. The foundation is responsible for establishing a fair and reasonable assessment mechanism and reviewing the proposed changes.

Technical information

Red Community Tokens (RED)

Total Supply = 200,000,000

Circulation Supply = 80,000,000

Company’s supply = 30,000,000

This cryptocurrency is a ERC20 token and supports Ethereum wallets such as ImToken / Bitpie / Parity

Whitepaper: ico.red-lang.org/RED-whitepaper.pdf

RUFF

This cryptocurrency is a ERC20 token and supports Ethereum wallets such as Imtoken / Bitpie / Parity

Ruff Chain Token (RUFF)

Total Supply: 2,000,000,000

Circulation supply: 700,000,000

Company holding: 200,000,000

ICO price = 1.4 RMB

Smart contract address: 0xf278c1CA969095ffddDED020290cf8B5C424AcE2

Whitepaper: github.com/RuffNotes/RuffChain/blob/master/WhitePaper.md

Ignore the spam!

These were the best rewards so far. Everyday they get bigger and bigger

Can't wait

Good drop in a few hours!

Impossible!!! that's my birth date!!

Can I spam multiple accounts for this?

No reason why you can't try if you can be sneaky. They do watch for spoofing though

Yeah, I'm gonna install some random app from China on my iphone and bypass security. Nice scam. Go fuck yourself.

Umm it uses the same certification as the official Binance app. It's the same corporation on the app.

Um it's still an untrusted app from China, go fuck yourself harder.

You can check and read the reviews on Google play. You can't fake 1700 reviews on the android app market.

I thought I told you to go fuck yourself? I'm not installing your malware, go scam somewhere else.

What's going on today buddy? Any good trades today?

kinda gay ask for my eth addy or not interested don't expect anyone to do any work for your stupid token faggit

Big airdrop coming within 3 hours. The red envelopes go within 20 minutes since a lot of people are hunting for them

Don't open these envelopes they are not worth it! Save for the good ones

Get ready the airdrop is coming within 2 hours. Save those Vitality points!

Get your 100 free ailink coins. Just need to use the Code: 15FY74

lomostar, more like homostar

pajeetstar*

>Please use my reference code guys!

lol like people actually use the code for signing up. It's fine plenty of coins to go around

Airdrop in around ~ 30 minutes. Get ready the envelopes will go within 20 minutes

Correction RED ENEVELOPES are up right now GO GO GO GO!

These are the correct envelopes to open the ones from the username Lomostar

wow I got unlucky. Some people got 5x more than me lmao

I can't complain about this one though. That's 13 referrals worth haha

Most of the stuff doesn't show up for me :/
Only 2 RED and 2 RUFF

You don't see the 2 ailink envelopes? If not restart the app

Oh I got them now

Time for bed next airdrop is in 11 hours. This way they let you revive your Vitality points to always have enough for the red envelopes. Good going Lomostar!

More RED ENVELOPES are up get them quick!

NO I ran out of vitality points:( Damn I was 1 short

Good amount from this one though. Make sure you get them soon they only last for 20-30 minutes

Lol people get 1k+ I get only 200 that's my luck.

Remember to save your Vitality points for the good airdrops from Lomostar. Don't bother with the random envelopes other users put up. They don't have shit in them.

iPhone won't let me open the app coz it's from unauthorised source. Anyone else getting this?

I have a iphone here's a guide to get it working.

Got it working. How come I can't find any official red envelopes, do I keep refreshing?

They are gone now ;( They only allow 1000 people to open them. They go within 30 minutes. There will be another big drop in about ~10 hours or 8am est. So it could be 7-9

what the fuck this emptied all the coins from my metamask how is this happening

There's a lot of phishing attempts around metamask currently. I hope you didn't fall victim to one. I know there was one on the google store today

The code doesn't work, OP.

Interesting are you putting it in where it says invitation code? If not just leave it blank and see if you still get your 100 ailink coins

Remember to not open these red envelopes. You need to save all your points for the ones dropped by Lomostar.