Seriously, what he is going to say on the conference?

Seriously, what he is going to say on the conference?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoclothing.org/product/heavenly-sergey-chainlink-mug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10k LINK says he wont mention Chainlink once

He will start with :

Isaiah 66:23-24
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh

LINK is kill.

He will talk about how SmartContracts are going to be the future, and he won't mention ChainLink not even once.
$1000 EOY

>h-h-hello e-everyone
>m-my name is serge-
>*flush*

He won't be presenting due to unforeseen diabetes

>Walks up to the podium (cardboard box)
>"It's over."
>Nobody notices or hears over the sound of flushing toilets
>Reddit is left holding yet another bag courtesy of the epic memers at fourchan.com

He will announce partnership with Elon musk and a plan to link the entire universe using chain link and smart contracts.

Then he will live stream the newest SpaceX rocket takeoff carrying 5 remote controlled lambos heading for the moon to start terraforming.

When the moon is done terraforming everyone holding a minimum of 1000 Link will be given free spacerides together with him and elon musk.

I like the way you think

He'll talk about Swift. Private groups are all over it.

the absolute state of /stinky-delinkies/

Tfw i just finished collecting 1k link an hour ago

kek

without proof i will believe you 100%

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my philosophy class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret blockchain projects, and I have over 300 confirmed smart contract transactions cleared. I am trained in Javascript and I’m the top speaker in the entire cryptosphere. You are nothing to me but just another pajeet. I will wipe your wallet out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers around the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking finished, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your networth in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the blockchain, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

He doesn’t love us, guys. He won’t mention Link at all.

LMAO search 'Sergey chain link' on google images....holy shit.....

"I'd like a big Mac with a large fries and a coke or I am crashing LINK"

Oh god, it's leaking

somebody is making money off your memes:
cryptoclothing.org/product/heavenly-sergey-chainlink-mug/

Holy shit

Bought 100k of that shit.

Also, check this out:

thanks for the laugh

ayyy

Thou shall be no other god beside me
For I´m the truth and wisdom
The wielder of light and dark
Bow before me and I shall grant you financial freedom and prosperity

Oh my god

>Sergey chain link
jesus, imagine people googling sergey and chain link for the first time. If they don't look any further, they must think it's a fucking joke. No wonder we're still in a pseudo stealth phase lol

tamper proofness
inputs/outputs

trusted hardware
intel SGX enclave
high-end data providers
middleware

Fuck. I only have 999.

kek

>implying he will appear at the conference
>implying he hasn't dumped his bags on you and isn't fucking midgets in Thailand right now

>Sergey Wrestling a Bear Coffee Mug
lmao

SERGEY NO

Lol imagine if that was you