Live in car, balls deep in crypto

>Live in car, balls deep in crypto
>My destitution inspires me to work harder than ever
>Work better than 90% of my 200 coworkers
>Chance for a leadership role comes up, pitch five ideas in my cover letter
>They use one of my ideas and it saves the company millions in productivity
>Don't get the job
>Get no recognition for my idea not even a cuckcake
I have nothing left to lose but my health which has been deteriorating rapidly getting woken up at 3am by police to move my car. What would you do if you were me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_–_top_three_places
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should get a gun

Fuck your superiors anally to establish dominance

just get a slave job and rent a place and just try to save up whilst trading crypto for gainz and sell shit online man easy money.

Post proof you live in your car and maybe people will help you out

He has a job by the sounds of it

>Chance for a leadership role comes up, pitch five ideas in my cover letter
>They use one of my ideas and it saves the company millions in productivity
Hire a friendly neighborhood jew. Most companies will settle a case for cash money because it's cheaper than what it costs to litigate. Easy couple tens of thousands, especially if the rewards for stealing your IP are in the millions. They'll settle.
Failing that, kill every last person in upper management.

i know that feel.
>move 700 kilometers for a job
>highly motivated
>work your ass off
>not too late or sick for a single day
>get fired after 4 months

welcome to germany!

look for the toughest negro in your vecinity, rape his anus while making eye contact, get some coke and repeat process while explaining the OP post again but talking fast and pumping.
Never lose eye contact.

well for one, stop living in a fucking car

As long as your hardwork has been obvious and well known, ask the team leader what it takes to move up the ladder directly. Ask what you're lacking yourself currently and etc.

Assume that there's still something lacking on your side at the moment. Bosses want to make money too, and if a truly competent person comes up they WILL want you. There are three possibilities for your situation right now: (1) you're good enough but they dont need more leaders (2) you're almost there (3) you're not good enough

Part on the side of interstates you dumb cuck

The bank uses all my ideas and I save them millions but they don't care

Heres some top tier advice

Go all in on a decent coin then commit a pretty serious coin to get you 1-5 years in prison then when you get out kys

lol read some Marx, friendo. Don't get cucked by the capitalists. "Here's my million-dollar idea for free! thank you for the opportunity to make you money!"

start making moves to purposely lose the company money, they wont fire you, and you're not getting promotions anyway

POST PROOF YOU LIVE IN YOUR CAR FAGGOT

thank you

>Negro
>Tough

Niggers depend on weapons and gangs for power. They have zero heart.

I have an idea for a time machine OP.

Where are my millions?

t. entitled parasite

Not really sure how you prove that other than saying Hobo Ally on youtube is fake as fuck this life sucks. Also dont want your "help" user just your revenge ideas.

>best boxers are all black
>best athletes in general are almost all black

Drum up some fake accusations, it's en vogue now. Say you are a jew and they made anti-semetic remarks, or they joked on you because you are a faggot. There are a million ways, think dumbass!

Get a better job and not invest in crypto probably

go to a Walmart parking lot. It's legal to sleep in a car there.

Because you're desperate and probably come off as desperate.

No one wants a desperate leader. Act like you're in charge (this advice will save you millions but you won't pay me)

Invest in kneepads

you doing everything correctly so far senpai
> start stealing and using corp intelectual trade secrets to competitors
> fix parking location to suburbs so police dont wake you up or find a single woman to sleep with
> you could also invest in stealth van with fake commercial printjob

Imagine believing the worker is the entitled parasite in OP scenario, imagine being this cucked to your (((masters)))

reinvest 100% of portfolio into Link.

Quit dayjob and live like a bum for 2 years. Then cash out millions and buy up youre old job. Fire everyone and sell it to the chinks.

This here. I am in a similar situation as OP. I asked my superiors and they said they have no position right now. I kept producing ideas and building recognition. Next restructuring, I find myself in a much better team and on a fast track to an influential position.

OP, a lot depends on luck and timing - you cannot force it. But keep contact with your superiors and ask them for guidance. If they weasel away, look for a new job. but if they simply stall, keep going, it can pay off.

Try again, nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_–_top_three_places