Last chance to get nano this cheap

Last chance to get nano this cheap

It's going to drop below 50 cent. Fuck you.

This shit is dead

Last chance to ge scam coined by complicit and incompetent devs...uhh no thanks user rather drink bleach

>Last chance

kek. are the bags getting too heavy for you user?

The truth is always in the middle.

That is the wisdom of the crowds my friends.

Right now, it looks like this coin will neither rise, nor fall. It will be on a downward drop to 5-6$ until something major happens again to either tank it lower or rise it higher.

Niggas, you can't argue with my logic.

C'mon user, if Vitalik himself had FUD for the NANO token, then you shouldn't have any faith left in this. It is a dead ERC20. Go look for Enigma or FUN.

Jesus, what would anyone want this token for? Really? So you can send it really fast to...who exactly? Who are you going to send this piece of shit to?

this shits a scam
>came out of nowhere
>casual 100x
>bitgrail PnD
>emergency panic rebrand to most casual name imaginable
>binance listing, temporary price spike
>crash through the floor
>will never recover

Fuck off reddit, you've been shilling this fag coin since $30 and all you got was a inside hack by the dev.

my brother unironically paid for pizza with it.

>inside hack
nice meme

>downward drop to 5-6$
It was $5 three days ago. Anyone who wanted it, bought it there.
Fuck of with your reddit spaces fag.

> Hey user hows our holocaustdenial coin goinhshlkfAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

10.5$ now to 6$ is a pretty heavy drop i'm predicting.

And it makes much more sense because if it was destined to tank it would've tanked already when it had the chance.

it's $8 now, but only retards look at the current dollaruuuh value.
It's down 23% compared to BTC, which is the real kicker, and it's dropping.
Stop making reddit spaces faggot.

its $8,99 u fuckin loser lol and like -7% to btc, just a few minutes ago a 5000 nano sell wall got obliterated in 2-3 minutes, this will x2 in a week atmost.

>and it's dropping

Exactly what i've been saying. 20% is the bitgrail specific fall. The rest is the general stagnating-fall this coin is experiencing since mid-january.

Read my comments. Because it's a lot more nuanced and thought out than saying it's going to just fall to 0 because if it did, it would already.

> doesn't realize that -7% to BTC and -23% to NANO compared to BTC, means that NANO lost both...
Go back to fucking reddit you retard.

With 50.000 reddit fags holding bags it'll probably stay right where it is. Gonna be some heavy bags though.

Nah. They hold since forever.

The deciding factor are the whales. And they have spoken:

Slow downward projection.

Nobody can disprove me. That's why i', repeating what i claim, because you all deep down know it's true.

It is a fact, like it or not.