Im a chink coin insider, ask me anything

seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

matrixchain.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ETP? when moon?

BTO? when moon?

How do we get rich based on the information you are able to provide.

Out of the 3 you listed on the flag, which one is going to have the highest ROI this year

Who wins? Can Sunny run a billion dollar company? Will he have help?

VEN, when moon?

never, dump

no moon, but it will do ok, maybe 300m

How many VeChain whales are accumulating?

Thoughts on INT? Any good info that we might not know about it yet?

Whats your favorite coin?

Thanks!

is vechain a wannabe walton coon

wadamigonado

VEN EOY? plz based yellow jew

Thoughts on Achain and Trinity?

Proof or GTFO .

Thoughts on Sharder and TRX?

find my twitter and pay attention to what i say on there and on here and in telegram groups occasionally

strictly ROI? From these levels, probably matrix

the pwc incubation helps a lot, alone he would struggle. they will do fine, but desperately need to release software or at least some of the codebase soon as I've been telling him.

it already did

I have 2k ven

will I make it?

When will we see next ATH of Vechain?

You guys dont believe this troll, dont you?

>find my twitter
You'll have to give me a lead on that one.

int is well received in china. if they hire someone from the west to market to crypto crowd they could do well, but im not involved with them.

they had the same advisor for a few months in 2017, so they had a lot of "shared ideas", as you may have noticed.

top 10 somewhere

ignore

how?

sharder is fine, better options out there. trx dump hard

STAR thoughts?

no

know anything about ary?

>ignore achain
stay poor /biz

hey I'm an white house insider and served donald his bigmac an hour ago
now i will peek in ivanas dressing room

AMA

how big is elastos going to be?

I'm holding a big bag of ITC. What do?

>medium article proving that ITC team is legit and active.
>IOTA is gay as fuck. What will be the one IoT chain to rule them all?

What are some up and coming teams that have caught your eye?

to be honest, and this is nothing to do with ven but its marketcap, no. your funds are better placed elsewhere if you want to "make it"

that all depends on bitcoin. this month was supposed to be good, but they usually wait for good market conditions to release things. they may actually delay the rebranding ceremony again.

c

i don't like blockchains that can easily be dapps on another blockchain. i don't have any particular info on them for that reason.

probably the biggest one you fuckwit

Should i buy cpchain? Im a holder.

what makes you an insider?

ven, nebulas or some neo token for february/march?

you dont think ven will grow enough for 2000 ven to be worth say, 500k? where would you place that amount of funds if you were tryin to make it

they have a big task, but they could do very well actually. it will take time.

im not completely convinced by any chinese iot focused coins at the moment. i'm actually of the belief that the biggest iot project in china will not be iot focused in the beginning, rather they will pivot. any big data focused project can become an iot chain.

of those that haven't ico'd yet, fusion and seele. I will visit both teams next month actually. that which has recently ico'd is matrix.

is Achain (ACT) any good?

Are you trying to say you are Coca Cola Kid ?

Crypto Anarchist

Any inside info on Qash? What’re your predictions?

>the pwc incubation helps a lot, alone he would struggle. they will do fine, but desperately need to release software or at least some of the codebase soon as I've been telling him.

As an actual insider....

lol

it depends on what excites you about it. if it's the ven connection, it will take a long while for that to bear any fruit.

i invest during VC rounds and advise on projects I like a lot.

out of the list for february, ven. for march, matrix. big month. many of the NEP5 tokens are quite bad, but I'm told they will soon see binance, so it will help in accessibility at least.

I don't believe so, unless you are willing to wait a long while (great successes from ven along with the crypto market in the trillions, plural)

no

no

qash isn't chinese, though it is very good, when they release the world book they solve a very big problem and should do well for themselves. i was disappointed when steve told me they weren't currently planning to have commodity/qash and fiat/qash pairs though. they should think bigger.

wow hold up everyone is an insider on biz lately

Thoughts on EOS TRX and QTUM?

>february, ven. for march, matrix. big month.
thanks I was actually planning it somewhat like this tho was unsure about matrix

matrix is just in ICO stage, it wouldn't be trading by march?

Its on idex

What are the top 5 chinese coins you would hold for all of 2018

roadmap shows nothing planned until June

by a long while you mean like 3-5 years? lol

matrixchain.io

trx, bad. eos, i don't know about it. qtum, ok but not really worth buying. they will see issues with their parent company soon.

5 is a lot, I don't spread that thin but i'll try. of coins that are trading already: man, nas, ven, neo, wan. look out for nerthus. look out for a payment coin. pay attention to fusion.

Is there any truth behind the PBOC & Vechain?

What do you make of the rumors of Ven being connected to PBOC in some way?

What's the antshare of 2018?

one more q, thoughts on fortuna? Worth gettin later in the year?

>asking a chinaman about price action

just give us the details on the coins next moves

what are your thoughts on chainlink?

what are your favorite crypto projects?

I have 20k Walton, will i make it? Stake till i brake it?

this would make it instant top 10 coin

NEO (and GAS) a good buy right now, for holding till eoy?

Why is ACT the best coin 2018?

>c
is your twitter cryptochink?

their ceo was a gaming industry ceo, delays galore. from that experience he prefers to promise less and deliver more. I have read the 4 articles they have planned for march, which is why I said big month.

i honestly don't know about this one, china gov monitor online communications so I have not asked, because if there is nda he would not be able to tell me. next time im in china i'll clarify in person. one of the coins i mentioned in here will announce a strong pboc "project" next month.

probably man, along with others that haven't icod yet. ico's from china will be harder now for ordinary people though, because they are mostly going to go fully private from what i hear.

Of course VEN is the PBoC coin. They literally hinted in their last medium-article.

Here's hoping!

proof you are in china

fortuna is fine

answered this

fine amount. i advised them last year, left for reasons i wont disclose. i hope monitor gives more power to his general manager.

neo, but i don't like gas at all

tell me your reasoning, and i'll agree or disagree

no

proof you are not a pajeet faggot cuck

user is a matrix shill, the only inside he's seen is somebody's ass

What kind of timeline are you looking for when you buy in? Do you have a roi/time period that you work from? What's your average hold time? Average fiat investment? What sector will see first big blockchain adoption? What sector will in the end be most dependent? Greatest returns? What ancillary systems does the crypto investment world need? I'd love to travel and interview/vet teams.

Opinion about scry.info?

fota?

What are your thoughts on Icon and Walton?

Do you know anything about Bitcoin Cash and jihan Wu in the next couple days?

wait are we actually putitng money in matrix now? how much time do i have to accumulate

Enough.

With your knowledge of the market, if I wanted to split my portfolio into 50/50 relatively safe / made for sick gainz, what 4 coins would you pick? (not restricted to chink coins)

presently i am not in china. ill go back after spring harvest

i am bullish on matrix.

for me, ALL of this is dependent on how much I like the concept or idea. if i love the idea for my own personal values and belief system, as well as what i know from my own technical background, I will hold for an indeterminate amount of time until i am given reason to sell. this doesn't mean I'll buy into a project if I would expect to wait 12 months for it to take off though, crypto is too fast for that, it is a waste of time and money. predicting price is not a good practice, but as long as the project is good has regular output planned, it is a fine investment. the crypto investment world, or crypto world in general needs better KYC or identification tools. it also needs clearer government regulatory stances worldwide. the sector which will see the first big adoption may quite ironically be finance, but first it will be on private blockchains. public blockchain adoption depends only on the first big dapp. invest in strong platforms.

fine, 250-350m. beyond that will depend on their business development capabilities, which i am not sure of (not in a good or bad way, i just don't know)

shill us matrix

ITC seems very solid. It has a good team and number of advisors. According to total supply, can rise very quickly.

Bcash pls

You said Achain is no good, do you think it will see some momentum during Chinese New Year? Is it worth a short term hold for some forks?

What do you think about ICX?

What about RLC, REQ, ENG, XRB? I know none of these are Chinese, but you already talked about all chinese coins

What are the non-chink coins you're most bullish on?

Is it true that the market is manipulated by Chinese whales? Can you talk about the volume/sentiment/wealth in China in relation to crypto? Does the Chinese NY actually influnece the market?

When are we back at the top? What's your prediction for BTC?

Who is coca cola kid actually?

Do you follow Veeky Forums? Does China care about Veeky Forums?

What are the most important chink communities to follow?

is the chinese new year dip a meme or are we going to go up after feb 16?

i like icon. i will have a clearer stance on walton next month, had an issue with them

i don't know jihan, that's a slightly different circle

just assume march 1st, they don't tell me exact exchange dates, because i tell them not to. the articles will only go out after the listings, as i have advised them.

mostly dyor or wait until next month

I like icx and rlc from those.

icx, eth. i actually don't follow many non chinese projects, because I like to have information before the general public and like to have control over my investment.

What do you think about NULS ?

Is the issue something i should be worried about as an investor?

I wonder if there could be a project where by investor information is stored on a blockchain, a digital id for investment. It could be connected to a wallet and would make KYC much easier and traceable. ID, accounting, storage, history

What the biggest bullish secret you know about Vechain?

Have the Chinese been trading bitcoin in Korea due to regulations?

Will the market recover somewhat after Chinese New Year?

What about VENs Gui'an Partnership? I've read the Chinese Document that was mentioned in VeChain Doc but couldnt find anything about Ven in Chinas paper

do you think VEN will be worth 20$ by the end of march?

What do you think about the Neon exchange, NEX Ico?

What MC do you think VeChain would be able to achieve?
Do you even think we will see any increase untill end of Q2 cause without mainnet release i doubt there will be much room to grow with the current MC which is pretty high for a non product having coin.