Bitcoin Superconference

Bitcoin Superconference comenses and it's Sergey's time to come on stage. "And now we welcome Sergey Nazarov to talk about smart contracts beyond tokenization". A minute comes by and nothing happens. Eventually 10 men start slowing walking from the backstage holding an extremely bulky water tank, one would think be reserved for a large water animal. They place it on the ground and after few seconds the lights in the water tank turn on to reveal 2000 kg Sergey Nazarov, who appears to be levitating in the water tank. He is so large it seems that the surrounding fish have created a symbiotic ecosystem around his body and he cannot leave without dying. Rory quickly runs on stage and throws a big mac into the water tank while Sergey's body absorves the big mac and consumes it, still soaked in water and fish shit. Few minutes pass with absolute silence in the room until Sergey finally speaks couple words with an extremely slow, deep and tiring voice: "Hyperledger use chainlink, Microsoft use chainlink, Facebook use chainlink, ethereum use chainlink, mainnet now". Everyone in the room starts clapping, cheering and throwing shit at each other and chainlink immidiately skyrockets to $1,000,000 and achieves price singularity. Veeky Forums then goes on to make 50 additional chainlink threads per day, mostly filled with pictures of the first chainlink city on Mars and private islands of LINK owners, while all the nolinkies proceed to kill themselves at the same time. Sergey receives a noble prize for the most innovative invention of the past 1000 years, President Trump outlaws any other oracle providers beside ChainLink and within years the entire world economy is powered by LINK, which now keeps steady at $1,000,000,000 as the only usable cryptocurrency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGqdE1NdMTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

This thread is no longer about chain link, but about whether or not reddit spacing should be encouraged on this board.

Imagine if bank executives google "sergey nazarov", and this is the first thing they see on google images

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

Bitcoin Superconference comenses and it's Sergey's time to come on stage. "And now we welcome Sergey Nazarov to talk about smart contracts beyond tokenization". A minute comes by and nothing happens. Eventually 10 men start slowing walking from the backstage holding an extremely bulky water tank, one would think be reserved for a large water animal. They place it on the ground and after few seconds the lights in the water tank turn on to reveal 2000 kg Sergey Nazarov, who appears to be levitating in the water tank.

He is so large it seems that the surrounding fish have created a symbiotic ecosystem around his body and he cannot leave without dying. Rory quickly runs on stage and throws a big mac into the water tank while Sergey's body absorves the big mac and consumes it, still soaked in water and fish shit. Few minutes pass with absolute silence in the room until Sergey finally speaks couple words with an extremely slow, deep and tiring voice: "Hyperledger use chainlink, Microsoft use chainlink, Facebook use chainlink, ethereum use chainlink, mainnet now".

Everyone in the room starts clapping, cheering and throwing shit at each other and chainlink immidiately skyrockets to $1,000,000 and achieves price singularity. Veeky Forums then goes on to make 50 additional chainlink threads per day, mostly filled with pictures of the first chainlink city on Mars and private islands of LINK owners, while all the nolinkies proceed to kill themselves at the same time. Sergey receives a noble prize for the most innovative invention of the past 1000 years, President Trump outlaws any other oracle providers beside ChainLink and within years the entire world economy is powered by LINK, which now keeps steady at $1,000,000,000 as the only usable cryptocurrency.

full house confirms

Is reddit spacing what any sane person would call paragraphs to you? There's been an influx of idiots complaining about it. Veeky Forums always used paragraphs

Happening

youtube.com/watch?v=AGqdE1NdMTg

>checked

kek over ruled

IT HAPPENED AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN, LINK confirmed $1,000,000,000 EOM confirmed!

It is written.

Sweet Jesus. A full house with the lucky 7’s? Goddam the meme magic is alive.

The true potential of chainlink is becoming too great. Tendrils of chainlink success and power from a time in the future are sitting through the dimensions and manifesting in the forms of memetic energy.

Meme magic is truly real.

Reddit spacing is when they put spaces between sentences.

Like I'm doing now because redditors have small brains and need a gap between each sentence.

Paragraphs are fine whereas reddit spacing is for faggots.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

kek wills it

Jason Parser? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

Between the time when the dip drowned the normis and the rise of the sons of Link
their was an age undreamed of..
and unto this, Sergan destined to bear the jeweld crown of Lamboland apon a troubled brow.
It is I his chronicler, who alon can tell thee oof his saga.
Let me tell you the days of high gainz.