CANT SAY MORE

CANT SAY MORE

Tbh, the fact that it's been relatively steady says a lot for it as a currency

The rebranding, right? Heard about it friday. DYOR

Shh then retard
I not gonna put any extra in just like you're not gonna take my advice because I said to do something with no supporting evidence

I fucking love holding this coin

It's literally the most useful coin in the whole crypto market

LITECOIN makes me rock hard

low-key I really believe in this coin. its probably the single coin in the entire market that is on the brink of providing an actual product. in the next phase of the crypto market....litecoin will be king

2nd this

the flippening will be to LTC, not ETH

I'd be interested to hear your reasoning before mocking you.

$10K EOY

>mfw bought 5 LTC in 2013 for $75 because I was a broke student

I'll bite. A lot of vendors that used to take bitcoins switched to litecoin back in December/January because of muh high fee fees. I can pretty much guarantee that they won't be switching back

litecoin is the original shitcoin (and first bitcoin fork)
it's still massively overvalued

ETH is a great coin but LTC and BTC are highly correlated with each other. The flipping will happen into LTC.....not ETH

> He's not speaking
Torture the hostages

the entire crypto market is massively overvalued you stupid fuck. do you really think we should have a $400 billion dollar market without a single fucking product? Litecoin is honestly the only coin which is undervalued because it is months away from providing actual product.

>believes in a bitcoin fork with a soyboy CEO
>calls others "stupid fuck"

hahahahahaha

did I hurt your feelings with my rationale? you god damn virgins are literal idiots

I actually hope that you anons are right. My biggest holding is LTC, actually. I'm just having a hard time believing that I got in at a good time.

Litecoin will not go over $300 ever again. Screencap this. The whales pumped it until when normie money was coming in on coinbase and dumped it on them.

LTC went to 1/3 of its ATH
>pump n dump

BTC went to a 1/4 of its ATH
>MUH BTC

Only dumping here is our loads in your mommies womb

wtf this bullish trhead makes me nervous. are jou guys pajeets? dump inc?

thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard kek

wtf all this FOMO