Shill me on b0x

youtube.com/watch?v=D8j-v2Fw4Lk

i'm not sold yet. seems interesting but they should hurry up with the whitepaper.

The team is white except for their Jew lawyer. /shill /thread

BRAAAAAPPP SNIFF SNIFF

thanks guys, great posts

top kek

Maybe next time don't try to attract attention with generic softcore

u guys are pathetic. Money or not, guess what. You will still be losers with this disgusting brap fetish.

Can somebody explain this brap shit? I don't get it, maybe I am not autistic enough

I think you might actually be TOO autistic to get it. It's just a way to dismiss posters who post asses for attention.

that's not how it works but nice try faggot

I mean.. it's pretty fucking obvious what the point of the posts are.

You like smelling shit? cool

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Why do fine specimens like this exist whom I’ll never get the pleasure of going balls deep from behind and slapping those asscheeks like they’re bongo drums. Man can you imagine? I bet she’s a squirter too, probably rides dick like it’s her fuckin job.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

SNNNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF...OH YES MY DEAR....SSSNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF....QUITE PUNGENT INDEED...IS THAT....DARE I SAY....SSSSSSSNNIFF...EGGS I SMELL?......SNIFF SNIFF....HMMM...YES...QUITE SO MY DARLING....SNIFF....QUITE PUNGENT EGGS YES VERY MUCH SO .....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF....AH YES...AND ALSO....A HINT OF....SNIFF....CHEESE.....QUITE WET MY DEAR....SNIFF...BUT OH YES...THIS WILL DO NICELY....SNIFF.....PLEASE MY DEAR....ANOTHER IF YOU PLEASE....NICE A BIG NOW....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Angry brap virgin detected

Faggot pasta is faggot pasta

What do you think that smells like as she's performing? You think it's like a potpourri of scents, or like a rainbow of clearly defined, nuanced bouquets that you can sample and return to; feel them rising to a crescendo in your intranasal linings? As you move your nose closer, the feel of the heat emanating blushes your skin. Your eyes close, and you can almost see her heat signature through your eyelids -- matrix style. You are Neo. This is your world. You know kung-fu. Your nose makes affirmative contact. As you inhale now, a physical change as the airflow permeates through her high-tech fabric, drawing up more moisture and organics into your nasal passageways.

You can see her entire body clearer than a backscatter scan at an airport. You lean in, your nose vacuuming her essence directly into your brain now. You sense something - her thighs tense - you know she can feel this, but it's something more: trepidation. She's... she's worried, and then it happens. As you exhale and start drawing in a full lung of her most intimate notes, an ear-splitting noise. It's like a machine gun firing while being choked in a mud-filled ditch in the hot and humid jungles of Vietnam. The violent volley of sound and fury, the concussive impactful bass... it tears at you like the sound of the M60. Full PTSD; you can smell napalm, victory is close, you realize your lungs are hurting now. They are at full capacity, but you strive to drive more air into your lungs as she rips the wettest and most violent fart directly into your brain.

i'm peepin that brapper

Wew

I love posts like this that declare they've never been to the forbidden land and declare loyalty like anyone gives a fuck

holy fuck, when I thought I've seen it all... literally /b/ invaded Veeky Forums lately with some constructed idiotic meme

i came here today from pol and i am seriously interested but i guess i came at a bad time?
cus all i have seen is brapp and chainlink memes

This is literally my second day on here and I have a headache.

it's weekend we're not trading so the shills take over posting thots for shitcoins

Since you're a fellow /pol/lack I'll shill you the real coins to hold this year: Unironically LINK, ETH, ZRX, and XMR. Do your own research but trust me.

Unironically how it works. Don't post asses to get attention and you're good.

>trust me
have i heard that somewhere before?

Fuck off were full

Eh.. don't you see that this will only raise the influx of assposting just to trigger you autistic nofap cucks?

what in the fuck

can you imagine the smells that come out of that thing?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

SNNNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF...OH YES MY DEAR....SSSNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF....QUITE PUNGENT INDEED...IS THAT....DARE I SAY....SSSSSSSNNIFF...EGGS I SMELL?......SNIFF SNIFF....HMMM...YES...QUITE SO MY DARLING....SNIFF....QUITE PUNGENT EGGS YES VERY MUCH SO .....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF....AH YES...AND ALSO....A HINT OF....SNIFF....CHEESE.....QUITE WET MY DEAR....SNIFF...BUT OH YES...THIS WILL DO NICELY....SNIFF.....PLEASE MY DEAR....ANOTHER IF YOU PLEASE....NICE A BIG NOW....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF