Why are you faggots not getting in on Cardano?

It's literally about to moon. Why are you faggots not buying in?

Stuck all in on another alt that has a moon in the near future and anything but all in is for cucks

more like Gaydano

Because it needs $10 billion new money to fucking double. You fucking idiot.

Why will it Moon this month?

Staking is in Q2

>ADA
>mooning
>2018

imagine my hurtfeels from a dumb faggot.

TA fags saying we are about to crash. TA fags are richer than poor normies, therefore I listen to TA fags. SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Because it's trash obviously. Does no one check you on this bullshit?

markercap is a meme

Explain how what I said is not correct.

For me one of the best team and project out there but that marketcap tho...
Im gonna invest for the project but i dont expect any moon mission.

The absolute state of 10Bill marketcap coin

So you're basically saying it's a stable investment. That's what I'm getting from all these people

You can have a total 10 trillions of coins in existence, you go ahead and buy a coin for $10.
Boom - you just raised the marketcap by $90 trillions with $10.

Marketcap doesn't mean there are actually real money involved, it's just the amount of coins multiplied by the last spot price.

>Cardano
Huh? Oh ADA, yeah, no...no thats not doing anything.

Why would it moon now? I have some small bags of it but I'm not aware of anything imminent.

I was just baiting to see what people thought of it lol

Haha clever tactic, yea it probably won’t do anything until Q2 for staking

>Q2 for staking
Is this when they start PoS mining?

Yes 10% ADA the first year

>you just raised the marketcap by $90 trillions with $10.
How does this make sense? Explain your logic.
t. newfag brainlet

I just bought 100 ADA, you think it'll go up once PoS comes out? And should I buy more? (I have ~.03 BTC)

You buy a coin with $10. Which mean the coin costed $10. Which makes all other coins in existence cost $10, until someone decides to sell them cheaper.

Can’t predict the future but I would say Yes. If team delivers people will be staking essentially taking out a large chunk of the circulating supply

Youbetterbetrollingnigga.jpg

That's exactly how the market cap works, brainlet. The real amount of money in the whole crypto market is close to $200 millions.