Linkies

Why are you hodling LINK, biz?

Because I cant wait to sit on my arse all day and smoke weed whilst all my peers are wagecucking their way through poverty.

We /onepercent/ now

I want to see smart contracts repair the fabric of society. Just a hopeful dream.

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

are you fudding or serious, I'm a newfag and a poorfag.

I figure eth is a safe bet, but I wonder if meme magic can carry link. Someone else told me to look at OMG for this year. Your thoughts user?

more link memes
keep em coming

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

the memes

Veeky Forums is a cruel place. If you are a newfag, shouldn't you wonder why no other community or forum ever talks about chainlink?
If it would really be so revolutionary, wouldn't you at least expect some hype, some youtube videos and some reddit threads about it?
How comes, you don't see any of it? Really should make you think. Maybe, just maybe, Veeky Forums is trying to troll you into buying an abandonned project.

its just a meme

reminder if you support link you support holocaust denial

just a

This is why I buy LINK

meme

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Because it's the only new project that seems revolutionary like eth back in the day

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

you must be new here

This one is v good

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Why does this fucking shitcoin get shilled here so often.

Have a nice drink, sir.

David: A superior species, no doubt. The hypersleep chambers will impress, I trust.

Elizabeth Shaw: So they were traveling somewhere?

David: I've managed to work out the broad strips, it's fairly evident they were in the process of leaving, before things went to pot.

Elizabeth Shaw: Leaving to go where?

David: The moon.

Elizabeth Shaw: Why?

David: Sometimes to create oracles, one must first FUD.

this

Low effort pic, OP.

Jason... it's time... initialize the Twilight Fork

Drop further LINK Chick pics here:

This is your final warning: buy LINK today.

this is the post of a newfag who thinks he understands the chans, but blatantly does not

you're a couple layers away friendo

POP OFF SERGEY!

FINALLY

kek

You can tell the exact moment this anons mind broke and he entered a fictional delusion world. Right at "because"!

I thought i was the only one... My desk looks exactly like this

after months of calling you guys stinky linkies I've begun to accumulate at least 5% of my folio on this just in case you're right

I wonder what the price of Link would be without the demand from Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is the only place people give two shits about it. That's why I bought some, always get in early

I hope all my memes made a difference

Put a Linkie in his hand, pl0x.

why does this shit constantly get shilled. It's the worst coin ever never mooned

It's all about the memes, dickhead.

Companies have all sorts of contracts for all sorts of things (obviously) but the legal system never works like it's supposed to. Let’s say you agree a contract to sell a table, say, for $20 next week. You give the guy the table but next week he doesn’t pay. Are you really going to take the buyer to court even though he legally owes you the money?

This kind of thing happens on a huge scale between companies. If they do decide to go to court it's expensive and wastes time. Usually, the side who’s owed money settles out of court for much less than they’re owed.

This is where smart contracts come in. Smart contracts are basically code that executes a contract when conditions are met. An example might be “I'll buy $100 of bonds if the base interest rate hits 1%”.

Once agreed, a smart contract will execute as written, no matter what. No one can fuck each other over once the contract is agreed (unless they BOTH agree).

What’s more, the contract is stored on a blockchain and so can’t be interfered with without hacking 51% of the nodes (this is practically impossible).

But there is another attack vector for smart contracts. Returning to the $100 for bonds example above, I could hack the input to the contract to (falsely) tell the contract that the interest rate is now 1%. The smart contract sees this and executes when it's not supposed to. The security of the contract is only as strong as the weakest link, which in this case is the external data input (also called an oracle).

Chainlink (LINK) solves this problem by decentralizing the oracle – i.e. the information that goes into the contract. It means smart contracts can't be triggered by false inputs (i.e. the attack vector I described above) without hacking 51% of the nodes (again, impossible).

And the bond example is just one of millions of use cases.