I am on dating sites and targeting lonely doctors and lawyers...

I am on dating sites and targeting lonely doctors and lawyers, but how do I get a rich man to be interested in more than sex with a 20 year old?

k
y
s

>no tits
>no timestamp
fucking useless

1. Have a degree
2. Don't be promiscuous (or at least don't have insane hisotry of promiscuity lying around).
3. Stop digging for gold and try to better yourself.
4. You don't need a rich husband anymore now fuck off.

I'm interested. Post details/profile

be your own person with your own interests so you aren't dependent

Try being interesting, but in fact, you cannot be

Be thankful you have a vagina at all

This. We need to see what we're working with to give real advice OP. Also Im assuming youre a dude looking for daddy dick

Cunt or GTFO.

this is bad advice, you should trying to find a husband and you should be staying at home raising the kids until they are in school

Pics or fuck off

I guess this is biz related (??)

scams are now JUSTed business

What race is this Disney girl?

Here is what I did. I was sleeping with like five rich men married men and I poked holes in the condoms. They obviously didn't know about each other. Once I got pregnant I acted all happy about it and broke the "good" news to them. None of them wanted a baby and each of them payed me between $15k-$50k each to get an abortion. A couple didn't think they were the father, but I told them I would only do a paternity test after the baby was born and none of them were willing to risk it. It was the easiest $130k I'll ever make. I'm still young enough where I'm thinking of doing it again soon because I've already spend a lot of the money.

Lonely at that most of the time equals desperate (especially shortly post divorce), and that's no healthy basis for a long term relationship.

Find the right sites. Arrangement finders is a good one.

Hispanic

Would he be able to pee in your mouth with you drinking?

Post them titties

if this is true, go kill yourself, you useless pathetic murdering whore

I am a a love Dr.... look me up

Amerimutt

>doctors and lawyers
No engineers? kek

isn't she white but looked bland so they personified her into a niglet

Sorry hunny, but there's no money in it.

engineers are autistic

you need to puncture those rubbers, honey

Nice quads, but don't hate the playa hate the game, virgin.

Doctor here, thanks for the free twat, good luck with your life goals (you’re not gonna make it)

Or get a duck suit.

>date guy for 1-3 years
>he trades you in for a younger model

You know the future can only end one way.

if this is true, i respect you. but i'm sure it's fake

I hate both players and game, i hate you and those filthy rich men, disgusting pigs

send him a vid of you brapping

Nobody should be responding to this larping cunt before she posts a timestamp.

why would you spend that kind of money instead of investing it to make more money? what did you buy? clothes and shoes? lol, women

Abortion is murder.

go to school and you will probably be interesting enough to get a rich man by the time you get a degree

>1 post by this ID

>how do I get a rich man to...
you sound like a ghetto whore. not too smart either. you'll never outsmart a doctor or lawyer and gold diggers are so goddamned easy to spot it isn't even funny. you will never succeed in this venture ghetto whore.

.1 eth enough for a video of you flicking the bean?

Biz is fucking gay & won't enforce the rules, but please at least prove that you're female, it'll be the highlight of many people's day here

I could dig up the ultrasound and post it with a timestamp, but it's too much work to do for free.

I know. I was young and naive and the money came so easily that I figured I could just keep doing it, but it's gotten a lil tricker since I'm not a 19 year old lolita anymore.

You wouldn't kill someone for 6 figures if it was legal and there was no consequences?

Look for guys who are beta, awkward and have below average looks. There are lots of playres on SeekingArrangement who will lead you on, fuck you and dump you. Even when they're loaded they won't spend any significant amount on you.

Source: I pretend to be a richfag to fuck dumb bimbos from Seeking Arrangement.

haha what if one of them decided to save some money and you disappeared instead

Realize that men look at their time like you look at your vagina: a precious resource that every girl wants to get their hands on so they can brag about it to their friends later or to fill some void left behind by bad parenting. No man is going to waste their pussy on you because they know deep down that's all you want.

That's honestly very stupid. There are girls who don't even have sex with these losers and get money.

>You wouldn't kill someone for 6 figures if it was legal and there was no consequences?
Jesus fuck no.

Try not being such an Astronomical faggot.

I’ve found my soul mate

This is the normal sociopath female. This is why we should beat women.

Hi Anya

Agreed, women need to know their place lest they become murderous and evil as this one has.

Don’t worry women all learn their place once they’re past 30 and their stock plummets

Virginity, but you lost already

Think about it. Why pay a hitman 20k to kill me when you could just give it to me to get an abortion? Those men would've been the first suspects and their wives certainly would've found out about us. Easier to just pay up.

Are you rich, Daddy?

LOL get the fuck out of here, babies arent even alive

This stupid whore still hasn’t posted tits.

Sage

It is a murder

some would think you are trying to extort them and are likely to do so again

Whores with unrealistic standards aren't human or alive. Their animate rocks.

Not a moralfag I don't care about abortion, is all your right and your pussnez

But getting blod tainted money (out of it) never ends well.

> I think we have enough info to find this bitch now right?

Damn I miss the oldchan, we'd have your name and address by now.

Lifeprotips

>19 year old lolita

19 can't be a Lolita. That's a fully legal adult. You're at your peak then and declining at that point

I just stared at that gif while listening to all 4 minutes and 45 seconds of kid A

anyone that admits to doing this should be rounded up and executed

this is unironically worse than rape, theft, assault, arson, vandalism. It's the epitome of criminal intent, practice, and behavior.

If I encountered someone and I knew they held these thoughts in their mind I'd do it myself.

I'd only kill her if she refused to get the abortion. Nobody wants to deal with a murder. It's economics mate. We get it she's a nasty cunt not worthy of love but this is why you shouldn't be loyal to anyone but the girl you should've locked down in like high school if you were smart

That's a larper btw
Ain't no 19 y-o fucking "5 rich men at the same time"

ain't no 19 yo "fucking 5 rich men at the same time" then post about it on Veeky Forums at least

Go on seekingarrangement and set the search to 19 years old. There are tons of them.

What rich successful married businessman wouldn't insist on using his own condoms? This has to be a larp, nobody with money is this stupid.

I'd rather do it raw than use some whores condom.

If you want a wealthy man to marry you and take care of you financially, you need to do the following:
1. Be 8-10 (they dont want ugly trophies)
2. In any situation that isn't one on one development, be seen, not heard.
3. Push for Pre-nup if you can get engaged. A successful man whos a little older will jump at the thought of you wanting him and not his money, and he wont just hide it all and fuck you with lawyers you cant afford anyways.
4. Bare his seed, and be a good domesticated housewife.
5. ?????
6. Profit

This if they aren't beaten to a bloody pulp fearing for their life at least once they will keep pulling this shit.

>nobody with money is this stupid.
Are you serious? Google "largest divorce settlements". Depp, Spielberg, even Elon Musk all got justed. Having money doesn't mean you don't do dumb shit, especially when it comes to your dick.

I'd kill you for the lols if it was legal. Tbh.

Don't be a slut and don't use men for their money. Get an actual hobby and be productive. I'm in med school right now but I don't tell girls that right away because it totally changes how they treat me.

tfw stem phd and women think they are better than me.

If a woman took away my money I would kill myself after killing her

Yeah there's a major difference in getting sued by a woman you thought you loved and were married to for ten years vs. ruining your life by having a baby with a 19 year old hooker because you used her condom.

Anyone can think they know and trust a woman and get just'd ten years later when the woman wakes up one day and decides she wants to fuck Tyronne it doesn't make those guys stupid for trying to love and start a family.

>it doesn't make those guys stupid for trying to love and start a family.
yest it does

You'll understand when you are older being alone starts to get hard after a while no matter how much you hate people.

I always thought the same thing but once you start closing in on 30 and everyone starts talking about people half your age getting married you feel pretty empty even if it is just empty water cooler conversation with people you don't care about. Plus these guys rightly believe they are special and would want to pass on their DNA at some point to leave a legacy.

It's in a mans dna to want to be loved and start a family it's the women that don't care about it anymore.

get married but sort everything out in the prenup

>there's a major difference
You're right, falling for the long con is even dumber.

This is pretty stupid. You could just get a sugardaddy, or several of them, and make much more money than this. You got $15k-$50k for several months of work, having to get pregnant, and having to get an abortion. But your a piece of shit, so not surprised that you're too stupid to figure that out. Wonder what you're gonna do when your good looks run out

> Wonder what you're gonna do when your good looks run out

>start by having some basic female qualities and not egoistic selfcentrish twat as you are