Is e-commerce dead?

It seems like everyone is making money from e-commerce, but it's not easy to find resources on how to invest in developing one's own e-commerce income funnel. Is there any space left for someone to get in on the e-commerce bubble? Is dropshipping/FBA worth researching and investing time? What about digital goods like mobile apps or vidya games? Is affiliate marketing still viable?

Anyone have experience worth sharing? Maybe some links to resources?

Affiliate Marketing?
user ill give you 90% of profit for each sale you make.

>I have a dropshit business and have no means of generating traffic.

E-Commerce isn't dead. The market is just saturated. Most people won't be buying shit from your affiliate site when they can go to the online store directly.

Affiliate marketing doesn't work without traffic?
Is FBA viable then? Why can't I set up a shop on Amazon and still dropship?

Are there any other anons who can contribute to this thread?

All right. This thread is dead.

Well thats why all profit would go to you, because I assume you have a blog or social media account that generates that needed traffic to make your sales.

I do online and liquidation arbitrage via FBA, it's ok for now but I know that there will come a time when it's no longer viable.

I misread your green text user. Sorry guy. If you need help generating traffic, sure, I can help out with that.
>I do online and liquidation arbitrage via FBA
What is that -- specifically the liquidation arbitrage?

Nobody on here knows anything about business they’re just crypto kiddies

I make a full time income selling electronics on ebay. Most people wont touch ebay with all the scammers especially electronics. But with high risk comes high rewards.

I'm starting an online watch store. I made my website and I'm contacting some manufacturers in China to produce the watches. I'm probably going to start off drop-shipping then if it goes well I will actually keep stock so that people have faster shipping.

Msg this temp email and I'll pm you the details.

[email protected]

What type of business do you have?

Sure you can still earn, go and test abit with fb ads around.

I go to liquidation stores, scan shit with a phone app and resell it on Amazon.

It would be under the recreational hobbies niche.
Advertising cost and maintenance has put me down, but having others who have streams of traffic at their disposal could definitely help out, even if that means sacrifing profit.

Just figure out how to get traffic, thats the hard part, you can make a store in like 10 minutes

sent

Are physical products the best to sell? What about virtual products?

Didnt get anything

If you can program then virtual is best margin wise.

I can program, but knowing what ideas to program is the tough part. I don't know why you didn't get anything, maybe spam filters?

I buy wholesale so everything is pretty much automated except packing and shipping. Imo going to goodwill, thrift stores, garage sales is a good way to start but you reach a ceiling pretty fast.

how much initial capital would you say is a decent amount to risk before picking up on the market trends of buyers?

It's not dead at all. Online sales growth hasn't peaked. It's just that no one wants to give up their methods and face more competition.

I am not asking them to give away the farm, but just help out with some seeds. I understand what you mean though: competition and all.

I messaged myself to check. No issues. Weird.