No hard fork?

No hard fork?
After they were the ones who shilled bitgrail to the raicucks?
lol

OUCH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wnswn/devs_take_responsibility_for_your_part_in_the/?st=JDHY7OJV&sh=b55e07b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That really sucks.

All this celebration is messed up.
Could have happened to any of us. Hope for the best foe anyone that was suckered into this scam. Maybe a lawsuit against them could help.

This was the most obvious scam since Bitconnect and any retard who had money in it deserves everything they get. The sad thing is there's still an army of delusional retards still holding the coin and defending the team.

Because their block explorer was hacked which allowed people to fake deposits onto bitgrail. A lot of exchanges/wallets will use block explorers as like an initial check for incoming/outgoing transactions, especially garbage made sites like bitgrail.

Raicucks have incorrect timestamps and jumbled up transaction history on their block explorer.

WE COULDN'T WITHDRAW

the mindless reddit community is defending the NANO devs and basically trying to doxx the Bitgrail guy now

I bet the NANO devs are happy they were able to control the narrative

somehow they will justify how IOTA and XLM teamed up to hack the dns and post a fake explorer in order to steal all the XRB to both crash the market and get hella rich because 1000$ XRB by eoy

Yeah there's no way the Devs aren't in on it.

For how long? Isn't that only in the past week? You should have moved them to KuCoin and dumped as soon as it became available.

Nano devs are complicit
if not the hackers.
Nano devs & bomber, as right and left hand.

Damn son. Juicy shit right here

wtf.. how am I supposed to eat my salad

dude, no I submitted my verification documents for withdrawal a month ago,

well before any suspicions of foul play

note this isn't bitgrail censoring this shit, this was the XRB community. Shit stinks to high heaven I hope someone listened to me and sold.

devs were in on it

Thieves already dumped, it's too late
People who let their funds in bitgrail took a risk, i'm sorry for them as i was able to withdraw my 2500 nano but the devs can't do anything about it

If you can support my thread on Reddit trying to get the devs to take some responsibility much appreciated: reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wnswn/devs_take_responsibility_for_your_part_in_the/?st=JDHY7OJV&sh=b55e07b8

kek this get better and better
CM for the subreddit and the discord is shitting on all the bitgrail hostages and pretending they never had stickies telling them to use bitgrail instead of mercantox

Or worse and worse for the Bitgrail hostages!

>Who cares that site looks like shit, Raiblocks is amazing dude, just sign up and buy them. 37$ is a steal.

shapiro deleted his tweet lmao

Are you one of the devs?

Wouldn’t surprise me based on there response yesterday.

Why are you even replying him? You literally have bomber admitting fault and trying to blackmail devs. I wonder if these shitgrail shills are paid.

>Either you die as a programmer, or you live long enough to become a scammer
This used to be on his twitter

Several people tried to tell the raiblocks red it about bitgrail issues and were banned and deleted

Fishy. Looks like a coverup for months by the xrb team