Can we please start using this crypto shit as money like it was intended

Can we please start using this crypto shit as money like it was intended.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488
crushcrypto.com/stk-project-review/?awt_l=MT.Xv&awt_m=iGY8S_OEk5561PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we cant. Ponzi schemers found their perfect tool

Sure thing, pay me now

xrb_sisj0e20jrdo0em2ibcvbxsjkxowwdkmw0rex

lmao no, crypto will never be used as an actual currency, just as a way to get lots of fiat money fast.

>He actually bought into the libertarian memes.

What was the last thing you bought with crypto OP?

Get on BCH.
We getting the vision back on track and making you rich in the process.

Just wait, Lightning nodes are booming. Zero transaction fees soon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

>Idiots discover that a deflationary currency discourages spending
You don't fucking say.

>deflationary
um sweetie

Yeah, and monero is being actually used as a currency.

Overtime it will become deflationary too.

Monero is the best, but its inflation isn't enough long term.

At least mining won't stop unlike BTC.

I have to admit I never thought about it that way, it makes a lot of sense.

I’ve been wondering how long it will take the average /biz user to realize this.
As long as coins are deflationary or have a fixed supply, they will be completely infeasible as currencies. Basic econ

>Can we please start using this crypto shit as money like it was intended.
Yes, look up Stack (STK)
crushcrypto.com/stk-project-review/?awt_l=MT.Xv&awt_m=iGY8S_OEk5561PI
Coming to the US in April

It was the reason they switched the global currencies to fiat where inflation can be somewhat controlled, despite what memers want you to believe it is actually a good thing which has helped the economy a lot.

BTC worked really well at the beginning because people could mine it and it inflated, then it became harder and deflated. It was designed to be a digital equivalent of the gold standard, and I was saying to people when it came out it would end up this way.

Just wish I hadn't lost the couple hundred BTC I mined right at the beginning wwwwwwww

Oh well there will be another bubble for me to ride.

Yeah this board is extremely undereducated in basic economics.

we could, but why limit it like that?

The reason we switched to fiat currencies is because the USD became decoupled from the actual value of gold after the US kept dropping the trade-in rate in order to finance itself.

>hurr durr no one used gold or silver or copper currency for trade before
Most retarded shit I've read today from pseudo-intellectual brainlets.

I used bitcoin to buy weed in 2013 and to buy some game cheats in 2015, I've been doing my part.

The world abandoned the gold standard because of deflation (really slowing inflation).

I'm not convinced yet deflation is actually a problem, but even with all its volatility, you use it if you want, when you want. There's no need to buy socks with it or destroy Fiat.

Read about deflationary spiral. Deflation is dogshit.

Yes the constant massive bubbles, spikes, careening interest rates, and deflationary spirals of the pre-fiat system were a wonderful thing.
It's fine, but I think it will always just end up being a hedge traded between banks like gold, never a currency.

nein

REQ and XLM are in the best positions to make this happen desu. But its going to be a while. Until then we just ride the speculation waves.

theres already a cryptocurrency ok option on craigslist

it's good for people who don't have assets, like 99% of the world. go suck some more federal reserve ass

I've actually been buying my lsd with crypto since 2012, the thought of buying drugs with fiat doesn't compute anymore

BCH, ETH, and XMR are the only coins that are really working on real adoption. Thus they're the only ones I hold.

That 99% of the world doesn't drive the economy child.

At the cost of destroying the economy. Read an econ textbook. It would hit the poor the hardest.
Acceptable

>wtf are XLM and NEO

>Just wish I hadn't lost the couple hundred BTC I mined right at the beginning wwwwwwww

Why because you would have spent it by now? The only reason the economy is keeping its head above water is because technology has improved and out of control immigration has kept the welfare state afloat. If the currency was deflationary the quality of life for everyone outside of the banks and government would be much higher. BTW nice larp newcoiner.

BTC isn't eternally deflationary. There is a finite amount.

Check out how many people actually use Nano, because you know, there's actual benefit to using it because there's no fees for the sender or reciever
>bring on the nano hate fuckers

I'd rather read about a real world example if you can provide one (bet you can't).

>he think crypto was intended for anything other than bragging rights on a myanmese Chicago fan club imageboard

>not deflationary because it has a finite amount
Holy shit, you're retarded, that's why it is deflationary.

Using it causes deflation. For example I have a wallet with 1 btc. I don’t spend it. That money effectively is out circulation. If I lose the pk, it never re-enters.
The great depression was caused by a decline in the money supply after bank runs in response to the 1929 crash. Literally deflation.

I'm aware of it, but I don't really see this as a critical problem. As long as it doesn't become THE currency, there's no real need to own it. It would be similar to using rare Pepes as the foundation of the economy.

It wouldn’t be bad if it was regarded like precious metals. Actually no problem with it. Problems start when ideas like replacing fiat with btc come up. Spouted by people with no concept of how destructive such a thing would be.

>Yes the constant massive bubbles, spikes, careening interest rates, and deflationary spirals of the pre-fiat system were a wonderful thing.
>replace deflationary spirals with inflationary spirals
>Talks about things that have specifically happened with debt-based fiat
wew

Start using the projects then.

I'm using Sia as a secondary backup for my files.

A few weeks ago I paid some freelancing work in Bitcoin Cash.

I've been looking into Bounty to get some more work done.

I can't wait for Golem to be out and for someone to build something like GeForce Now so I never have to upgrade my gaming PC.

If you knew anything about the history of money you would know already that crypto can't be money without some form of regulation. Someone will ALWAYS have control of the price. Read about the history of the price of gold. Look at the massive inflation that took place in Europe when the "explorers" landed in the New World. You NEED regulation or this volatility will never be under control and growth will continue being stifled.

>but muh freedom
M8 look how far we've come since 1492. That wouldn't be possible in your libertarian shitshow.

We need to a new way of corporation that support fiat e crypto, fiat will use in the real market world to create the basic infrastructure of the corporation and crypto will be the money circulating inside its membership. If we want to not be tied-debt by the banks i believe that is the only thing to do.