Is this enough to make it Veeky Forums? How rich will I be EOY?

Is this enough to make it Veeky Forums? How rich will I be EOY?

lmaooooo enjoy being broke, man bought a pajeet coin

Your portfolio will reach approximately 6267.45 USD EOY

Oh look, another stinky.

what do you mean? I bought the one biz talks about the most

You will never be rich because you were born poor. And your portfolio looks like the shit it is.

it's pajeet shills u brainlet idiot

You’ll be poor soon user RIP

Biz got another victim. You all did it again, should be ashamed. LINK is such a scam

wait are you being serious I put everything I have into this coin

You wanna make it? Sell and go all in on Nebulas (NAS). Read about it and you'll realize why you will make it.

Wish I had more real monies so I could Fomo with less wrist

yeah it's a fucking scam dude.
go all in xlm don't be retarded

this right here is the rare moment before a millionaire is made.

>go all in xlm don't be retarded
top kek

That could have been me if I had sold at ATH and then 3x'd it.

Is 7k a decent sum in your country, user?

The reason biz shills this coin so hard is to pull in noobs that buy their bags. Have you noticed every other coin has done a 20x except LINK? Most of them bought at $0.50 before SIBOS and now are stuck with a token that has never mooned

I'm a time traveller. I went exactly one year ahead in time to have a look at coinmarketcap.
According to this screenshot you will have about

$ 181 585 421 give or take

It's either 0 or 100 on this one. If companies see the value in a decentralized Oracle over an IBM or Microsoft edition, then it will be a top coin. If they trust the centralized oracles for their smart contracts, this shit is worthless. It's about 25% of my holdings, can't risk my financial future on a coin toss

>>actually believes this
imagine being this gay

You went all in on a biz shillcoin and now you're asking these pajeets if you'll make it? I'll be honest, you're not going to make it champ until you do your own research.