User. This isn't shilling anymore. It's just plain and simple advice

user. This isn't shilling anymore. It's just plain and simple advice.

Devs just released the Korean translation, and Chinese social media marketing campaigns that they paid for out of their own pockets are starting over the weekend.

youtu.be/6WxevpCGfWo

Get in, or stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhejJxd112U
ethpyramid.com/whitepaper.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS NOT A TEST

oh shit it's happening

Thats huge
Let me in

Better than social security. I trust a smart contract more than any bank or government.

We are going to the moon user. This smart contract passed the test already. NOBODYS GETTING JUSTED user. YOU HEAR ME user. NOBODY.

Strapping in for moon launch

did someone say no JUST? hey hey heyyyy

hi its me ur mmm no no no

OH FUCK im gonna miss out thanks a lot coinbase piece of shit

you still have time

Daily reminder that this is discord organized pajeet shilling

user, you're not smartass but still want to get in before trains slither out? You better check this professional vid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhejJxd112U

okay old POWH programmer who lost 2 million dollars, whatever YOU say

if you've been following the project at all you know it's legit

f

Oh thanks poo in loo I make much money then make hand party on your face

what

This is akin to the days of when bitcoin was less than $10. We are the pioneers of a new world, daring to put our livelihoods on the line for something we truly believe will revolutionize the distribution and fairness of currency.

Hand party is best party. But seriously, this ethpyr is my goto eth bank with dividends. Try to just it...you can't. I dare you. Diamond hands will draw dividends till I (or ethereum) dies. Love this shit!!

Those bags must be feeling heavy

It is happening. This is no larp.

these hands are strong. ethpyr is going to win.

It will never die

>thread dies

The world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm no no no!

Perpetual
Global
Secure
Transparent
Pyramid

Nothing but strong hands are left in the game, let the snowball begin.

If you want to organized shill this is not the way. Unanimous positive comments, especially short low-effort ones, look suspicious as fuck. At least throw some bad FUD in there too.

But why invest for a 20% loss?

10% if you don't sell and just cash in or reinvest your dividend

Explain these dividends to me

ethpyramid.com/whitepaper.html

See FAQ

eth pyramid dies
ether dungeon still stands strong
stay mad wewuzkangz pyriamydz niggers while true holy knights of constantinople rape your ass

Honestly I thought these devs would quit or exit scam by now but they haven't and they are more dedicated everyday. If u don't believe me check out the discord come talk to them. Fuck one of them has a damn PHD that's about as legit as it gets