Daily reminder that nobody is buying this shitcoin

Daily reminder that nobody is buying this shitcoin.
>Half ICO price in cents, soon to be in ETH.

Actually I am buying
Bought more today as a matter of fact

Big announcements are coming in the next 2 weeks.
Get in now or stay poor.

kek, just funding existing software that would not need any blockchain.

what scam is this?

This coin is only tanking since ICO. The only coin performing even worse is GAT.

Thanks just sold 100k

I bought a small bag at less than ICO price so even if it just gets back to that price I've made money on this shitcoin

Please stop making threads, I'm still accumulating.

Axpire
lol yes it has not had 1 green day since ICO, even when listed on Kucoin.
You would have made more gains just keeping the ETH.

Tky and adb are tanking harder too

>Tky
This has mostly stayed above ICO price though.

The only time Axpire was above ICO price was when they distributed tokens to a few people who dumped it pretty much straight away. Result was that when everyone else got the tokens it was already below ICO price and stayed there, dipping to now half the price in cents.

Kek, they probally distributed the tokens first to their advisors. Wouldn't be suprised if Roger Ver cashed out.

this coin has hit meme status.
complete shit

I thought about that and I wouldnt have been surprised if that was the case.

Also the DEVS and the ICO is done by an outsourced company based in India - wouldnt be surprised if they distributed to their mates first to dump on the people who were still waiting for their tokens.

Did you checked the screenshot I posted earlier? That's from their outsourced development team.

Wow did I get pajeeted? Is it too late to sell now, or is there a hope for a pump in the next weeks when we get some news?

Yes I seen that before, its such an obvious cash grab with evidence like that.

The dev are all from that company as well - even stated in their whitepaper hence the team page just includes management and advisors.

The outsourced team literally distributed the tokens manually to each address that invested in the ICO over a few weeks.
Those that got it first were able to dump it.
>what is a smart contract

Tried to warn as many Veeky Forums people as possible.

Cut your losses, move on to something more promising.

Fuck you dude, all you do is FUD every single thread. There are plenty of people who see the promise in this project. Piss off and do something else.

kek I can kinda excuse the lack of Solidity knowledge but these guys can't even code a simple python function

What is the promise?

Im accumulating this shit, gonna expload when the news hit

When news
What news
When lambo
When binance

I'm buying it