Side Hustle General /SHG/

Previously discussed:

-selling water to people in california

-listing fake "haunted" items such as rings and dolls that were bought for cheap in thrift stores on ebay

-selling occult bullshit like wooden boxes filled with rocks, feathers, seashells, and candles

-quartz weed pipes from alibaba, do fulfillment by amazon and offer prime shipping, which no other seller is

-dropshipping of clothing on amazon

throw your ideas in user, or feel free to lurk as i post more brainchildren itt

turning old books into secret compartments

personally i have too much respect for books so im not sure i could do this, but i saw one on amazon go for like 40 bucks

considering there is almost no real work involved it would be a pretty easy return on investment

bump

going door to door helping people set up crypto exchange accounts and wallets for a modest fee, like 40 or 50 dollars, and then 20 dollars per consultation afterwards

make a tarot card deck that has pepe as the theme

i originally thought that this would be a good idea, but in order to not spend 20 bucks a deck you would have to order some 600+, which is just too big of a risk to take for me personally

Not a bad idea. You may do this online on fiverr if you lower your prices a little bit.

i thought the idea of fiverr was for it to be 5 dollars per thingy

then again i havent even really taken time to actually look on there

making ouiji boards from tree trunk slabs, using wood burning to make the letters and shit and then selling it on ebay or amazon

finding old asian porcelain objects like cups and then selling them on ebay as being possesed by fox spirits or some shit to appeal to weeaboos and edgy teens

In these days prices are higher than before, check it out.

>quartz weed pipes from alibaba, do fulfillment by amazon and offer prime shipping, which no other seller is
You again. Managed to dump those bags yet?

You’d make more money actually working if you’re not retarded

Selling used panties

I buy 3 pack girls knickers from M&S, then empty tins of tuna juice onto them.

Sell them for £30 a piece on ebay.

Only do it when crypto swings are small i have a lifestyle to keep up - don't judge me.

or better yet just buying panties from walmart and just selling them as used

Anyone tried robbing really rich people at gunpoint? Could reward 100k - 1m per moon mission. Risk/Reward worth it?

im actually not that one user, but he did have a point

those things are selling like hotcakes according to ebay's completed listings, and there really isnt a single one on amazon that ive found that offers prime shipping, so hey

i see im in good company

> what is a side hustle

>-quartz weed pipes from alibaba, do fulfillment by amazon and offer prime shipping, which no other seller is
didnt an user say he was doing this but then got banned by Amazon for selling drug paraphernalia and now he's bag holding a bunch of quartz pipes?

selling knee pads on Veeky Forums during bear markets

yes, thats where i got the idea from

obviously you would just make a new amazon account and continue selling them

would you get a lot of buyers using a newly created amazin channel that has no past history of sales and reviews? i wouldn;t buy from an account that hasnt sold anything yet

That's not weird, and Sminem is ever more weird. That ugly fuck

perhaps diversify your amazon accounts?

make 5 different accounts, sell 5 different things on each, build up sale history, etc.

honestly idfk, perhaps next time just dont buy thousands

Selling weed

Matt Furie will sue you if you try to monetize pepe. I've tried.

considered it but local police just got a ton of grant money to start doing crackdowns so ill pass

are you serious? thats fucking sucks

Find a good connection in China or India to manufacture research chemicals for you to sell. MXE is the holy grail, find someone to make that and you will become rich

>Could reward 100k - 1m

yeah because rich people carry 100k in cash

Making titanium hash oil nails w8tga blow torch and cheapish titanium screws

>selling weird chemicals with no history of long term use with unknown side effects to morons lacking caution that want to "trip balls"
i don't know if thats terrible in the maybe you're killing people sense, or totally fair in the libertarian sense of their body their choice. i'm going to go with neutral on this one.

What if you do the Winklevoss Twins and make them transfer you all of their btc?

what the fuck

yea hes butthurt about the 'alt-right' taking over pepe

saw someone else post this before but

>cold call local businesses and sell websites made from wix/wordpress/squarespace

i've been trying to scheme up a good side hustle for years. it's basically my lifes goal at this point to come up with a good side hustle. i am failing at this.

You have to do it with a toy gun to maximize profits. Ideally just a finger gun that you don't take out of your pocket so they don't know it's just fingers.

what turns you off of some of the ideas already presented?

i think the door to door crypto management is a good one for someone who browses biz, you just have to look like you know what youre talking about

smart money

buy cheap shit at alibaba like caps or some shit
make a brand out of it like "coolbro" or some other hipster shit
sell it for 10x the price at amazon at stupid people who want to look cool

I've done this with bracelets, made a bull brand on them and gave them a cowboy look
made over 40k in 1 month.

A friend of mine did something like that with water bottles, that he bought for 50cent each and sold for a price of 17$ after he branded a wolf logo on them and called them alpha or some shit.

I thought about selling occult shit as well...thought I found a decent niche thats "in"- I wouldn't know where to find wholesale shit except Alibaba so I'd have to look. Probably research shit for people to help open chakras and 3rd eye(pineal gland) sell books maybe, dream catchers, tarot cards etc how saturated is that market?

aliexpress is also good for getting the same shit for cheap, but in much smaller quantities

only downside is that it still takes a month to arrive and it isnt scalable, youd have to move to alibaba after a while

Any other whole salers that people know of or is Alibaba the place to go?

ive never actually bought off alibaba before

do they allow you to customize branding and logos onto the hats or do they expect you to do it yourself?

Amazon has shitton of regulations.

alibaba does custom stuff on some items. a lot of manufacturers will even put whatever logo or branding you want on the package. oem thats called.

lot of scams on alibaba though, it is mostly china. so be careful, make sure they have a history and reviews and are legit. ask for samples

Nice thanks for the info-I've got a good bit of capital to work with, incredibly low living expenses so I have time to really turn a profit, and live right next to a post office. Do most people drop ship or ship themselves? Isn't there an Amazon service similar to dropshipping where you send them the product and they hold the merchandise and send it out for you?

Ive thought about put up ads in the supermarket about this exact idea

yes ofc, you still have to sell tham at the end.
If you look up anything of amazong from protein powder to panties, you will mostly like find it at alibaba just at a much much lower price.

most people just drop ship, and its called fulfillment by amazon

whats a good way to sell CBD oil? could crypto be tied into it somehow with an MLM. you stake your coins for your X amount of oil a month. Run like a ponzi scheme coin.

that shit saved my life with anxiety .

I wonder how fast these niche ideas dry up and become saturated leaving me holding bags of worthless shit...you almost need to be in early like anything else or find something reusable with incredible demand. I'm sure nerf guns and ammo are no good? I keep thinking of dollar shave club type schemes and am almost envious of the idea.

not sure about mlm and crypto, but if youve got cbd oil to sell find a vape shop, that shit is literally in such high demand right now i shit you not

i guy i know that owns a vape shop said he is having troubles finding cbd vape juice at a steady, reliable, and not super costly price and supply

I was offered this by someone shopping for christmas gifts and was bs'ing and crypto came up. was 30 I think

yeah seems to be really booming. just a lot of driving around to vape stores to sell. wonder if theres a good way to sell bigger online to save the run around. i grow so i have access to large quantities so wholesale may be a good way to go. i saw some on alibaba of all places.

you could sell to the wholesalers that vape shops buy from if you wanted to go that route

thats not dropshipping

I wanted to sell toys. Turns out i need a whole bunch of licenses and certifications I've never even heard about.

it was two seperate thoughts, you mong

he asked what the name for fulfillment by amazon was, and i was also answers his question on what most people do

Unlicensed food vending.
Sell water on the side of the road for huge markups. Go bigger and get a shitty hot dog cart. Go even bigger and get an ice cream truck. Be careful not to piss anyone off that would report you to the IRS

funnily enough a local restaurant asked me if i wanted to invest 2000 dollars into a food truck and drive it around and work it for them

i declined because it was too risky for me at the time, but im almost certain they had no intention of ever reporting those earnings to the irs

god damn I'm home

good shit user, keep it up, I've been doing just that, taking 10% from investments I help create(5% coins 5% cash)

if you wanna be a slave leave us out of it

oh yes.
I would not sell stuff for children and babies.
thats always a pain in the ass.
Just pick something easy like pants or something

they will take turns ripping you in half from both ends with their Chad Dicks™

how do you find people? a casual ad on a post it board may work.

yeah I did this, not fun. made 2k per website though which is good.

just look for trade assurance or what ever alibaba uses to give people their money back if the deal doesn't go through.

Most of the time you can see the company you're buying from right on the sale page, they'll have pics of their buildings and the staff and whatnot

why wasn't it fun? was the success rate bad?

low success rate, snarky owners, endless negotiations, constant pandering

i can only imagine that it wouldnt be

nah fuck all of that shit, go to people you know who trust you and have money to invest, really brush up on your shit and be ready with knowledge about every coin in the top 100, TA speak helps too.

Avoid stoners, poor people (anyone looking to start with less than $500-$1000), schemey mlm types, and once you make someone some money they're gonna refer you to other people who have money, this works best if you've already made money investing and have a good reputation for handling money. On the other hand if your reputation is shit go to people who's reputations are even worse i.e. people who want to wash their money and bam those people are even easier to convince

yeah exactly, it's calls at random times of the day from clients, it's sitting in a board room for hours on end with the team the company gave you to build the website with or the executives who have the vision of the website and telling them what works and what doesn't. If you have a high tolerance for explaining fucking computer engineering and how the internet works then freelance website design is the job for you

If someone shitposts on your for sale thread by asking stupid questions or in any way or form hinders the sale is it better to ignore it or answer it politely? I feel answering it would encourage more of the stupid shit.

don't have a for sale thread in the first place, go to letgo, 5miles and offerup (at the same time) and no do not respond to jokes and snarks, kick them if you can without saying anything, remember that this is business and it must be conducted professionally and seriously.

do you have any exp. with shopify dropshipping?

Well it's a pretty niche item in a niche community. It would be impossible to sell anywhere else.

It's mostly faggots pretending they are interested in buying then giving potential actual buyers the idea that isn't a good deal.

I also tried to sell it on reddit but those faggots are 10x worse. It's a for sale thread not an item discussion thread fuck off.

I agree with the professional attitude. I'll keep that in mind next time.

how do you do business without getting your idea stolen? brokerage of ideas and finding trust has fucked me hard over the last few years.

Not worrying about it in the first place. There's only a 10% chance that your business is going to come off the ground anyway regardless of how original it is

T. user with zero business experience

That being said don't tell your ideas to anyone with the money to pay someone to replicate your idea

you never tell your clients the full details

you let them know a general idea of what your product or service does, but never how or why it works

keep your trade secrets and combat corporate espionage

Reselling Supreme and palace (plus other “hype” branded clothing) to rich Asian international students at uni lmao

unless you're slanging pounds police aren't gonna bother with a small fry selling a few ounces a week unless you live in some backwoods hick town. If you have friends that smoke and can get you customers and you have a decent connect its a great side hustle because you don't have to pay the ZOG any taxes.

I could make a killing off some of the raver kids I know with cheap MXE. Easier said than done finding a Chinese chemist that won't just take your money though.

It's literally the definition of dropshipping you fucking cunt.

Im a wholesaler who currently imports. Connect with me [email protected]

I made $750 last month from my niche site selling ebooks, also selling the same ebooks on Amazon.

Projected to earn even more this month, as my traffic is going up.

What kind of books? Broadly speaking? I’ve tried recipe books before but haven’t had much luck. Any advice?

How do i sell marijuana on the dark web for btc?

Or shill me.an.american product that dont exist here yet in europe that i can import and sell.

Do you write your own material? How many words per book, on average?

wait what? like, you collect revenue from books other people have written? how?

I mean, I know the chemistry pretty well and I would say definitively that there are RCs that are "safe" to sell for human consumption. Not many, but they exist

That's why you would probably have to go to China or India in person (or make a smart contract!)

bump

this is a good thread, exactly what i was looking for in fact. the only thing idea that seems missing is actually building own product: knives, furniture, frames for artwork; stuff like that. however, building own product consumes time, but i think the prices reflect a reasonable return. some people will pay $5k or more for a well forged, fully furnished knife.

search websites, forums etc for old fucked up motorcycles made between 1940 to 1980ish. the thing is the best buys with this are rarely on the internet, it's old boomers that have the gems in their shed/garage somewhere. try and get several of the same make and model to gut for cheaper parts. i prefer bmw. find a competent mechanic/workshop. resell for $$$. with the cafe racer hype and these classics getting more scarce you can fetch high prices depending where you live

is mxe available nowadays? thought there was a drought.