IOTA = WIN

There hasn't been an IOTA thread in a long time

Why not? This is the best crypto bet for 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitcoin.com/iota-cannot-be-used-for-iot-loss-of-funds-may-occur-e45b1ed9dd6b
iota.partners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

XRB is better, iota is just an experiment.

Because it doesn’t actually work

It'll go up regardless of the normies

TPS and CTPS steadily rising.
PRL succesfully launched testnet for data hosting.

doesn't work.. how?

inb4 the wallet, dumbfucks, just try it.

IIIIIIIooooooooooooooTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCCCCCCCCoooonnnnnnnEEEEECCCTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>it took minutes to upload a txt file that was a few bytes long

I own some PRL but honestly man it doesn't look good right now. Until IOTA figures its shit out no one is going to use PRL

I own some because i fell for the hodl meme and i follow their news and updates. They have a pretty consistent stream of good news and seem to be setting themselves up for some success if they can actually decide what they shit is going to be used for. If anyone is still holding, dont sell. Still a shitcoin though.

shit doesn't work and the founders are actually retarded. It's not a good look when every respected person in the industry openly shits on your product.

Not this shit again.

>>IOTA: Cannot be used for IoT. Loss of funds may occur.

shitcoin.com/iota-cannot-be-used-for-iot-loss-of-funds-may-occur-e45b1ed9dd6b

tl;dr Guy tries to compile his own full node and then run his wallet off of it. He has no experience and doesnt let his node sync so then he gets a bunch of errors. He gets tons of help on discord but keeps trying to operate his wallet on his own desync'd node. He took the most complicated path possible to using the wallet that is completely unnecessary and then complains its too complicated.

doesn't work.. how? it just does
from the guy that review monero as 'hard to use' and is too dumb to set up the iota wallet.. quality news.

Iota works with iot devices, it's already in use with the bosch xdk.
the pow can be done node side if low energy consumption is needed.

if you know something, please share it,
but i don't think you do

it works much better now. still slow as fuck mind you, but you can upload images or rich text no problem.

also since prl testnet, iota is much faster, kind of confirms it scales well.

salty XRB tears will flow to IOTA river

pumpndumpscamcoin

WE

Nobody likes IOTA

/Thread

> be me
> BTC Whale
> Steadily exchange BTC for IOTA
> Don't want to go full exchange, or I can't buy cheap anymore

I love that you normies don't get that this is the future.

I truly enjoy hearing iota haters express their bullshit opinion its brilliant, knowing they will get stung the hardest by this time next year.

Invest in both.

I tried IOTA, it took hours for me to send IOTA and the wallet would constantly have problems staying connected to nodes. This is too slow to get anything done and the wallet displaying zero balance and failing to confirm sending of IOTA gave me many heartattack.

SAGE.
Also, why the fuck did he install ubuntu? You can compile and run the source on windows or mac. How much of a fucking brainlet is he?
Also, if he did the slightest amount of research, he could have bootstrapped his node with the current database via the many tutorials floating around on the net.
It's literally all here: iota.partners/

gayass larp mate,

IOTA ist mostly bought by normies

>yfw IOTA is literally faster than bitcoin right now

APOLOGIZE

I just read a long medium post the other day about how it does not work and how the tech is shit. Have you tried to build anything with it?

>Have you tried to build anything with it?
oyster prl

Wallet's been working great for a while actually. Used to take hours but now it takes minutes.

Be fucking hilarious if you hold xrb, the normie slayer