Warning for ChainLink holders

Get out.

Now.

This is your only warning before it drops to 10 cents. I cant tell you why at the moment because only a few select people know about the huge problems behind the scenes. Get out if you want to save your money.

cool just bought 100k

This is a good way to end up with your d*x on the Internet. Don’t spread bullshit Ryan. We know it’s you. All projects have problems. Nothing happens overnight. Don’t be salty you got booted from the team for being greedy and stupid.

is praljak a hero?

nice I was waiting for the new round of fud to start. $10 eoy

Zach? Wtf man Ryan is a good dude and he has a good point, we all saw these flaws from damn near the beginning. Btw I can't pick up your wife's kids tomorrow, see you at work.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I did my job by warning you, atleast I wont feel guilty when everybody ges depressed because they invested their life savings in a failing project. I hope, for the sake of YOUR money, that you get out and invest in something else. Good luck Veeky Forums

Dave? Your wife called, she's gonna be back later than planned from Jamal's crib

I actually just sold my stack though, it feels good fuck this shitcoin

sold this shitcoin at $0.50. not gonna piss away my money anymore.

This is your boss. You’re all fired

Just swapped it for Mobius thanks OP

I'm Sergay.
You too.

Oh man, I can't wait till it goes to 10 cents, I'm going to swoop up so many fucking LINKS holy shit! Thanks OP!

This is **********, $1000 EOY

I'm the CEO of Swift. I don't want anything to do with your company anymore, Sergey. It's over.

Swift needs Chainlink, not the other way around.

an

Guys this is the cyber police. I just backtraced all the posters on this thread. This is legit and in no way a LARP thread. You've been warned.

oh no my money

>>actually feigns concern for fellow anons
kek weak fud bought more

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

>muh swift needs chainlink
>muh chainlink is the only project out there

Don't try to warn them. You've been warned.

someone on the slack screencap this and ask rory what's going on I'm scared

>muh chainlink is the only project out there
Like I said that lol.

I have to fight the urge to reply to these posts these days.

You will use link and you will like it you uppity jew, or do you need to be reminded what zyklon is?

Holy shit, OP, thank you so much.

I've been deliberating over whether or not to sell my stack for the past fucking month. You gave me the courage to dump my 9800 LINK.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my chest. Thank you again.

oh nooo I'm going to lose $300. Oh nooooo

H-hi Mr.Bogdanoff. I w-was just kidding of c-course. I love link, link is the future!

post more of this guy

At least give us a hint, we have literally no reason to believe you.

You're a massive fucking faggot
t. 3k link holder

tfw I own 1/1000 the circulating supply myself and am nowhere near the biggest LINK whale on Veeky Forums

I'll dump some at 1K USD / linkie

There is so much FUD surrounding this coin relative to its PR that I am convinced its going to moon.

ok larper

Chainlink truly is the new Chaincoin - unbelievable.

>120k USD in link
>larp

how new?

this guy is so new lol

High-level insider here. I can confirm. They are planning something big that will ruin ChainLink. Market sell all your links right now.

Fuck guys, I'm done talking. If I say any more I'm gonna wake up with a Bog standing over me.

You are a MANIAC