OMG

You *are* accumulating before the wallet releases at the end of the month right?

If you don't have a stack in the hundreds by now don't even bother, you clearly hate money.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/02/10/coinbase-launches-paypal-like-plugging-ethereum-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-litecoin/
twitter.com/ruxperience/status/923834874791739392?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pepe’s preferred token

Nice user

I already have 1k OMG. Should I trade my 1000 Nano that I got at 1$ for OMG. Seriously considering it. OMG recovery to ath will be much easier than nano is what I'm thinking.

Love OMG but don't have any spicy memes. Where dey at doe?

literally all smart money is balls deep. Biz prefer posting "BRAP"-posts and autistic pictures of people sniffing things - aka staying poor

everyone who is sleeping on this coin will be killing themselves in under two months.

OOOOOOMMMMIIIIIISSSSSEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCOONNNNNNNNNNNECCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

it is possible to make a shitload of money on crypto and still have time to BRAP post, since it takes basically zero effort to do both

and smart money didn't fall for skateboard gook posing in front of the visitors desk at google

I am yeah, but VEN instead of OMG

We have something better

>investing in something called OMG

Thinkin of dumpin my nano for this, what do you think user?

>OMG at $500
>"why didn't you invest earlier?"
>"didnt like the name"

Keep up the great financial decisions, user. You will be able to afford that cardboard box someday.

>investing in something called apple
What kind of brainlet invests in a fruit?

>tfw I only have 10

there's only 1 alt I think has more potential than OMG (I'm talking x100 potential in 1 year) otherwise I would have stacked more of this

>tfw portfolio is 50/50 VEN and OMG
It's going to be a good year boys. My only regret is that I didn't put more FIAT in at 6k

How does this coin not have a wallets yet kek. Jun needs to spend less time shredding in the parking lot and more time developing.

You are my brother. I'm 75/25 OMG : VEN

yes. omg has a clear financial model for why it will be worth something, nano is a meme.

This stupid mindset prevented me from buying at $3 before I actually googled it.

Wallet SDK. Go away back to your shitcoin threads please.

what are omg developers exactly making that is so unique and why can't someone else offer the same service once Plasma is out?

Do it.

>everyone will be killing themselves in under two months.

I'll get this if the 5k dip occurs. $1.50 OMG's sound nice.

>Micro-SOFT?
>yeah like your dick after they go belly up lmao

Stop making these fucking threads.

Anything the December newfags touches turns to shit.

Same shit happened with Antshares and look at where NEO is now

Why, oh why isn't it in the top 10 on CMC? Half as big as ETC and even less than crap like TRX... I just don't understand.

Because it's vaporware. You're fortunate it hasn't dropped to 20k sats.

Let me guess: you're all in on XVG

priced in

I non ironically think this too desu based on the current market. If shit stays the same I doubt this will barely move.

explain it to me like to a 5 yrs old:
will the OMG token stay on ethereum, or will it have its own network, with plasma?
short and simple, please.

what difference does it make?

>what difference does it make?

the difference is, will it be just another token on the ethereum blockchain with nothing but hype, or something unique.
thats the fucking difference.

If the main point is staking and plasma helps scale ethereum then no, it doesn't seem like there's really a difference whether they keep it as an erc20 or move it to another chain.

it will have it's own network that runs in harmony with the ethereum network, it's the sidecar to the ethereum motorcycle.

drooling about that possibility

Gonna wait until it drops to 8-9€ before dropping some fiat on it. So a few days more.

OMG is the new Ethereum.

braaaaaaaaaaap

I've vowed not to put anymorw fiat into crypto because im broke and because i lost alot of gains in the crash but if there's an opportunity to buy $1.50 OMG I'll happily be homeless for the time being.

Unironically.

Anyone with >1000 omg will be in lambo land with a house a year from now

Mfw congolermate integration within a month of wallet release

>cup and handle in place
>bullish flag ready
>general mean trend stabilized
Literally any moment now senpai

I'm goint to build a nice white house and call it a white house

What if i have 132?

hoping it dumps back down to single digits one more time just to accumulate more

profits still profit

It wont ever again. Question is if you wanna risk a drop to low 10s and risk mooning to $16-18.

Is that the equivalent of "just be yourself bro"?

If btc dumps to 4k and it drags down omg I'll be putting every penny i have in
just keep buying good stuff and your 2-3 moves away from being set after omg

>50k merchants 420 million customers
>15 financial institutions
>conglomerate
Time for that second mortgage

Kek

You honestly think BTC will go to 4k? You are going to get JUSTd hard if you think that. You will NEVER see btc below 7k again.

don't care either way would just be nice to more super cheap omg

I bought some but last time that I saw
> accumulating [...] before end of the month
> you hate money

I ended with fucking XLM.

How much do you predict you'll get staking this (Per coin).

Yeah me too, but in all honsesty were at the bottom or very close to it right now.

How long can I wait before buying in and not miss the boat? I can make much more gains on other coins right now and roll them into OMG but I don't want to miss out on the inevitable megamoon.

$100+ per year in 1.5-3 years. Hard to tell they already have a ton of business lined up

Entirely depends on adoption rate of OMG, but the price of the token should reflect the staking reward. If the token is $1000 but staking only gives you $1/year, then that's 0.1% returns and gives you no incentive to actually hold, meaning people would sell and drive the price down. So as far as I see it, they should be a good enough percentage to incentivize holding, maybe 5%.

> but the price of the token should reflect the staking reward
you're retarded and the fee rate doesn't matter it's the amount of transactions per day that matters and that will be sky high off the bat let alone after some time. plus you reddit fags all tie the value of omg to the staking rates and completely disregard the growing crypto market, hype, fomo, news, low circulation all driving the price up plus most normies won't even know about staking or be in a coin to just stake plz educate yourself or kys

OMG is a super long-term hold compared to most coins. I think of it as investing in Omise's business, not a coin I can flip in a year for an easy 10x (although this likely will be the case). 10 years from now when I'm living off OMG staking rewards the hype isn't going to matter because I'm not fucking selling.

do u even sk8 bro

When lambo?

lol this guy's def poor

lol I'm like 70/30
Glad to see smart money think alike

Market is irrational, it's all psychology + marketing rn and not about the tech
Once OMG performs (people that matter know about it), shit will be cash

smart user is smart

How much are we gonna need to stake. Will I be able to stake with only like 200?

I heard you can stake with 100+. Could be wrong though

In pools yes. But you will have to pay a 5% tax for it to work

no minimum but you'll need to join a pool because there's going to be a cap on staking nodes

So how is it all gonna work. What % do we get in return for staking?

I doubt any pools fee will be that high and there will be enough with no or super low fees so they will die off or adapt

This answer is the correct one. Higher OMG stakings will be given priority as nodes, but they haven't said how what that limit will be yet. The % returns are based on fees collected through the Omisego network.

no one knows yet but reddit is cock riding the idea of .1% but even 2% is undercutting everyone else big time. Even if it is .1 it won't matter but the amount of transactions per day will and it will be a ton from the start with everything they already have going and grow exponentially with more business flooding in and the dex becoming a top exchange since the dex will allow you to buy anything with anything including fiat and all transactions will be handled by omg. Not to mention handling eth's transactions

Will I make it with 1500 OMG?

Will i make it with 4000 omg?

Definitely all you gotta do is get comfy

When this hits $5 I'm going all in.

same here. i will sink 2k into OMG at that point

The fact that so many people would want that price point is why it'll never dip that low. If the market crashes again (doubtful about that), OMG would go to $8 min.

It already went below that user

Coinbase by end of July screencap this

trustnodes.com/2018/02/10/coinbase-launches-paypal-like-plugging-ethereum-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-litecoin/

Ya probably

Coinbase said back in Nov they are adding an erc20 token and what token is better than the one that scales ethereum? Going past the soon guaranteed add coinbase could even be running all their transactions through plasma one day

Brian Armstrong has a hard-on for ethereum so I'm sure coinbase is well aware of OMG

twitter.com/ruxperience/status/923834874791739392?lang=en

RE: OMG team meets with Greylock Partners on 10/27/2017. Greylock Partners are heavily invested in Coinbase

That meeting with greylock was for a reason and them telling us there are NDA's going on with other partners were a hint and this is going to be one of them

Shit I still need to accumulate.

>thinking an erc20 token has value in 2018

>coinbase adding a erc20
>discussing future of omg with greylock
Such an obvious clue and no one gave a shit about it I can't wait to see all the wojaks

>tfw too poor to get a decent amount of OMG before it moons
I can't even get 100 OMG unless the price drops down lower.

How many OMG do I need to make a minimum wage salary in 2019?

and inb4 greylock is the conglomerate that's going to be announced, you would hear autists screeching in unison across the globe