Tell me why I wont be a multi-millionaire by 2020

>link

>req

>qsp

>ada

>xlm

>neo

because you arent holding any bitcoin and all these centralized shitcoins will die by 2020

>he fell for the bitcoin meme

You’re going to be a millionaire by June OP

none of these shitcoins are worth anything

Because at least 90 % of those shitcoins will go to 0. The 10% left will make +10% by june. You will not make it user

because youuuuu... are a faggot.

because you're the kind of person who needs the reassurance of Veeky Forums.

ADA will get you there user, as will NEO

Dump everything except ADA and NEO and buy EOS. You’ll PROBABLY be worth mad millions with your existing portfolio, but if you aren’t worried about creating a taxable event I’d go all in with:

EOS/ADA/NEO to be a bulletproof future new wealthy elite guy.

*ding ding ding*

How would you split that up and what % of BTC (if any) would you continue holding? I'm curious as my thinking is similar. I see EOS and ADA cannibalizing each other continually in the future but I don't think either will wipe the other out. With NEO, fuck...there's honestly no telling

link and req are the ones that dont belong on that list at all, but otherwise youre gonna be fucking golden

EOS/ETH/ADA/BTC/NEO

Order of importance. If you have a heavy portfolio it’s wise to diversify among these blue chips accordingly. You might even be able to get rid of NEO entirely.

fag meme. sage + hide thread

because you bought coins that are already high enough.
Maybe one or two of these coins will do a x4 at most with the rest staying at their price
Sucks because you should aim for coins that will do x100, aka undervalued coins

Sell all your req, qsp, and ada for LINK and you'll be alright.

Thanks for the response

>You might even be able to get rid of NEO entirely
Believe me, I'd love nothing more but I harbor a secret fear that it will suddenly go parabolic beyond anything anyone has ever seen

you can't make it with btc unless you have a ton of btc or a ton of money already

just look at last year, buying and holding eth would have given better gains than buying btc
eth went x100, btc went x20

if you put 10k in eth you'd have 1m, if you put 10k in btc you'd have 200k

EOS is vaporware and Dan Larimer is just going to ditch it like he did with BTS and STEEM. Their development activity on github is too low to ever let them catch up to ETH.

This. Im feeling confident in my picks but I do like hearing the alternate opinions which is why I made the thread.

sell all your ada and xlm and put it into LINK

Im not selling anything until 2019 or else Ill get raped by taxes. I considered it during this last dip, though. But there was nobody selling link in the volume I wanted to buy at. Link is going to be massive, doubters will be sad

Goddamn stinky linkies trying to steal my bags

>xlm isn't worth anything

shitcoin isn't even going to be in the top 10 by 2020

Flippening this year

You’re not wrong. NEO will be 1k by EOY. Coins like ADA and EOS may result in serious gains eventually but NEO will be the #1 blockchain within 2 years time