This coin is too good to be just a cryptopia shitcoin, seriously what are the flaws with this? is it vapor?

This coin is too good to be just a cryptopia shitcoin, seriously what are the flaws with this? is it vapor?

kucoin wouldnt even list it.... and they listed confido

Shitcoin, walk away.

Do NOT fall for this scam! Outside of one of the founders disappearing after every major pump for a couple months at a time, there is only one person, and only one, who has ever seen the 'core' code. This project relies entirely on the ignorance of newbs to crypto.

vapor. dump it

Some commits are available.

scam piece of shit

original board was legit but they quit when they realised ccr and borz were scamming

Scam coin? Tell me one good argument. I am in since last November and I follow the progress. The testnets were a great success so far and mainnet comes this year. Everyone who screams "scam" now will probably cry like a little baby once this coin reaches the top. Then I come back and laugh at you.

You biz fucks are just sour you sold under 500 sats.

I can see through these posts so easily. Lame fucks. That coin has more info out than most any other coin on the market lol

The only people whine about is the lack of open source code. The client code is open source and work is done everyday.

But hey, wait for patent and code audit to buy. Biztards typically have a high risk threshold... it's hilarious how this board shills absolute garbage but rags on xby lmao

Don't hate cuz you biztards bought XRB at the top.

Eat a dick. And I'll be riding high eating kangaroo in the outback while you lugs are 4channing in your mom's basement.

#WINNING

oh man i can't wait for these xby tards to learn about the character of some of their beloved team leaders. they have no idea how much CCR, borz, Bryank pay themselves with xfuel, and have no idea how the december pump was all planned. there's a reason the people who spearheaded that month of hype are gone. but, that would require deductive reasoning, which none of those retards have.

gibs details plox

he wont

same old retarded fud

Here's what yankee really thinks about XBY.

Nice fake screenshot. :) FUD as much as you want. That won't change the fact that XBY will hit hard 2018. And then I will laugh at you when I drive around in my lambo.

How much XBY do I need to make it?

Spot on.
Since November? Wow you have long legs mate.. How long patent pending? Reminds me of the long weight
Cant teach an old dog new tricks ;)

lmao I just got banned in their discord for linking to this thread

so is this shit or not? can't tell if its some faggot legitimately fudding or trying to accumulate

Why don’t yall come to the discord with that shit photoshopped conversation and directly tag yankee, pokerman and cookiez. You pussies hiding behind anonymity.

I still wonder how this piece of vaporware still exists. I guess the same as Safex. When bubble bursts (which is on due course) these all scammy project will go under 10M again...
Again, what was liqudity of it? For 300M$ in the recent pump value, volume was about 80-100BTC? Laughable.

invite me to the discord

I just posted this thread in the discord and got banned by dedpull for "spreading FUD"

lmao, that's how you know theres a lot of truth to it

Guy above me is a piece of shit

Photoshopped? Only if you knew buttboy

?????

His a tosser that bloke. Probably CCRs sock puppet account

where did you get this caps from?

This

Huge red flag imo

the guys above the guy above me has a small penis

So if xby is such a shit coin. What’s the reason for the fud, why not just walk away and leave it to other people doing there own research? You guys are dwelling on the fud by a gentleman named will. Who is sour that is relationship with the xby team didn’t turn out well. He is literally the underlying root of the fud cult. Call him out. Ask his story. He’s a little bitch cry baby.

Come on Will, come out of your rat hole.

Front end commits are worthless

This! The printed out 36million xfuel. Imagine selling that at $1 each. That's 36 million dollars printed out of thin air

Its on a private slack group
Helping the OP out with his financial decisions is a bad thing? Truth be told..

Premined garbage

I sold 50k of them for .9 xby, I had to wait 8 months for a pump so all the newfags can wait that plus more

What's research is that? Show me! There is nothing concrete, only thing you know is that they are waiting for patent. They can say whatever they want. You call that research?

Let them sink, I just don't have more will, to prove, that's a vaporware, nothing existing project, with broken chain, and broken shitty PoS implementation.
They are missleading people - real network can't achieve what they claim it can achieve.
There was a reason why it was slumping down and was for 1-2c for long time.

My thoughts exactly. CCR doesnt want to go on big exchanges because he wants to protect investors. That doesnt even make sense. How many mid/shit exchanges have they applied for and been knocked back. VAPORWARE ALERT

You did good.

I find no indication that patent will come soon. There is a lot of stuff not ready yet.

Seems like it was a pump and dump. There is a bot that's dumping xby every ~10-30minutes on cryptopia. If you guys think I am lying go and see for yourself. They are offloading their bags enough just to not crash the market, and idiots are buying

You guys are always good for a laugh. Thanks.

Your welcome dedpull. Enjoy holding my bags. When discord doesn't even know who briank is, that just shows how many newbie's there are..

Poor Will.

How's Sub1x going?
LMAO

Not sure what else I can do to help people realize XBY is a scam. I mean, shit, even yankee, who made several hundred thousand dollars from his pump, isn't sticking around XBY. He's a scammy pump and dump guy, but even he sees the lies behind XBY.

How noble of you.

This I warned you xby fuckers yankee and enki were only in it to dump bags.

they hoped by doing so ccr and borz would reveal more to them. fact is there is nothing.

there is no patent
there is no company - notice no one ponied up the money to check if that company crap was legit?
there is no better chain
there is no 10k tps
there is no dev team just some front end developers
there is no marketing- they only just realised xby as a brand needs a unified voice & image?
there is no exchanges
xfuel is a joke
there is no plan to utilize the "dev fund"
& much more.

There were actually 650 million XFUEL mined. They've only released 36 million, and guess who controls the wallets all the premined XFUEL is kept in? Borz and CCR.

The more you cunts FUD, the more xby I buy.

Carry on Fuckers!

And there everyone is how stupid XBY supporters are. Their founders are embezzling XFUEL, don't produce anything of value, rely only on scammy pumps to raise the price, and do all this off the backs of people new to crypto who don't know any better.

hey, node holders your nodes earning you anything yet?

that's a familiar looking logo.

They couldn't have stolen it in anticipation of needing to change it and undergoing another rebranding pump now, could they?

they copy pasted a chatbot and didn't bother changing responses, then this piece of irony appeared.