INSIDER KNOWLEDGE THREAD-CRYPTO

Post here what you were told not to repeat .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsMydMDi3rI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20trillion mktcap
i cannot tell you how i know this

wrong 30 trillion mktcap
i cannot tell you how i know this

the SEC official Warner guy said that at the livestream the other day

>pic

XRP

All I'm going to say. Could be good. Could be bad. You'll know when you know.

XRP

Moria token is but one metal backed, royalty paying tokens that will be launched this year.

-Stellar will be added to Coinbase before end of February , CB is taking about adding XRP too but not definite

-Coinbase will release a DEX before summer to trade tokens , will use 0x protocol

-Hedge Funds are stealth accumulating Cindicator to use as one their strategies

-The recent crash was coordinated by governments, institutions , and the media to up their btc stack , they are hording it , and are going to pump it back to 15k before spring

What a fucking nibber

BNB is the biggest play of the month.

Once BTC break through 9.2, most alts will go up with it but because if The Binance discount on trades BNB will moon. 15 USD by end of FEBRUARY.

accurate.

can confirm.

Spot the hidden 33.

>xrp
>not a scam coin
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

COCLE

we have a big partnership with Samsung that will be announced in the coming months.

BCH is the real Bitcoin

Short Tether it's going down on Wednesday.

33 shapes make up the turtle if you count the semicircle (body) as one shape

I agree with you 100% on BNB. Once the 70% discount ends its gona moon the fuck outa here. I don't think this is really "insider info" This is just using your noggin.

One piece if info I have is that a few large FOREX brokers are partnered with GVT, this won't be announced until Alpha release 48 days from now, but they will be on after it goes live.

>tHe SEc offiCial WaRnEr gUy sAid tHat aT The liVesTReam tHe otHer dAy

Ethereum flippening date confirmed for Friday June the 13th at 12:44:36 EST @ $11,011.32 and never looks back. Do with this information what you must. Tell few.

Brock Pierce from EOS has deep state contacts. EOS is going to make Ethereum’s dream a reality and I think block.one will work with governments to associate real identities with wallets.

EOS is definitely going to beat not only Ethereum, Cardano, NEO and Hashgraph but Bitcoin as well.

1 EOS = 1 Illuminati

XRB marketcap will flow to IOTA really soon

Nano inked a deal with Steam. Recent developments (probably) and a NDA (definitely) are going to keep it really quiet until it rolls out. Source: was at a bar in the burgh and heard a dev talking about it while he sipped a moscow mule.

Nano hopes? This isn’t a comedy thread

I feel like a lot of market cap will flow to iota soon.
They're positioning themselves to seriously be a trillion dollar company.
trips confirms

Why did Bitcoin do a massive run up last year? Because it's going to be a massive transfer of wealth from regular folks to the wealthy and on much smaller individual level from boomers to millenials. A million dollars / BTC is easy when the people who run the show play with other people's money.

The 2017 run up was people in the know accumulating - silicon valley, hedge funds, etc. also private individuals with money - all the insiders in the know. Normie money came along for the ride, but most of it was people who had a plan. The plan was to approve institutional entry in January 2018, it didn't go through so a FUD campaign starts and dumping starts so more people who are in the know can buy in.

The rumor now is April 2018, and it looks like the regulatory environment is okay and sentiment is okay. everyone who knows has already accumulated. once April rolls around bitcoin ETFs are approved. Later in the year, laws are drafted and banks, pension funds and insurance companies are able to buy. The price skyrockets - hedge funds and the wealthy can begin taking a bit of profit. That institutional money", belongs to mom and pop, regular people, but controlled by corporations. Nobody is really "hurt" because it's a giant corporation and the funds are pooled by millions of people. the insiders win with giant returns. Bitcoin's price is stabilized and the bagholders are institutions. Wall street will continue trading it with derivatives to make money, but swings won't be as dramatic as now. Younger people win because they are essentially trading BTC for money from their parent's retirement fund (which now holds a small portion of BTC). Institutions win because they have a new product to shill. Mutual funds for example hold 10% in cash because there's nothing better to chase.

Qlink.

Don't ask me how I know, but Monero will be the de facto crypto reserve currency in 2022.

Girl's farts smell horrible but they still make your dick hard.

How do u kno

REAL NEWS: Secret whale group pumping TRX on feb 15th

Someone is bankrolling the bootstraps on a decentralized Amazon in the next 36-48 months. Entirely community-arbitrated peer to to peer marketplace and drone-facilitated Dapp-controlled drone fulfillment services. Proof of Stake utility coin. Deep VC to insure buyers and sellers. Emoji-integrated. $1trillion market cap by 2040.. very early stuff guys don’t sleep here

IOST major pump within the next few weeks. accumulate while you can

Dubs confirm

This guy knows

Real recognizes real

Brraaappwave is a psyop

Ethereum and bitcoin will continue a downward trend until 2020, and then they will spike again, along with a 3rd crypto that is yet to be unveiled.

Syscoin?

Universa has a partnership with a major mobile data provider that will be revealed after WMC

Hey look it’s a schizophrenic person who thinks the bull run of 2017 didn’t completely reshape the markets.

There are no more multi year bear markets. That time is over.

Bear trends and bull trends will now be much closer together until it stabilizes.

Bitcoin goes up, Bitcoin goes down.

I feel conflicted about CND.

On the one hand, the 200k token package is dogshit. Makes me wonder why I even hodl the coin.

On the other hand, seems like the 700k+ packages (which I'll never be able to afford) is legit, and seems like if even a handful of institutions buy the package it will pretty much lock all the supply up and we'll probably see an easy 10-20x this year.

It's not like any of my other coins do anything for me passively anyways, so I don't know why it irks me so much that the trader package sucks.

VEN and ICON gonna be pumped monday 1pm UTC

screnshot dis

The Link private groups research determines all top 50 whale movements.

I unironically hold 122k stinkies. Is there any way to get initiated into the private group?

UKG and RPX will be added to Binance soon. Get your cheap bags now :)

No doubt it will bounce around, but the overall trend will be down untill 2020, then there will be large upward spike.

only white people say this dumb shit

Crypto isn’t basketball drug dealing or mumble rapping why are you here

k.y.c. cvc, key, n bstacks if you can get em. youtube.com/watch?v=vsMydMDi3rI
skip to 56:50 fags trusona is private but they have competition.

fuck off nigger

I'm just repeating what's in the liber primus. Their other prediction about a big spike around 12/21/2017 came true, so I'm curious to see what happens in 2020.

no

kys shit skin

when the war with North Korea kicks off in April, all forms of crypto will be deemed a form of trafficking with an enemy of the United States and seized by force. If you live in a NATO country or any MNNA like ANZUS or Japan, you should get your coins out before April.

okay i got this directly from the dev of skycoin. Turns out the FED is run by child raping pedophiles and scammers and the public are obese apathetic ignorant chronic masturbating fluorinated stupid fucks who are complicit in and consent to their own slavery.

hell yea my calls on UVXY will moon. Pls Kim Jong Un go full retard

All accurate

nigger

What bar, or I call larp.

LUX is coming out with SegWit AND Smart Contracts on the 15th. Keep in mind that Ethereum and NEO do not have these. They have one but not the other. Just think about that.

I was told not to repeat what I learn by mistake. That we are in the shit that we are because of the red maroquin of secret paperS of Louis XVI stolen by the bourgeois and send to needle street. But I think it’s time it’s coming out.

BCH MC year 2025 200 trillion

Give us the name

why do you think the trader package is so shit?

2020 when all the coins are mined, triggers the Satoshi Wallet to distribute all of the BTC in the wallet to all Active Wallets.

No this is the white people special, then go on Veeky Forums with a celebratory post-sex cigarette while posting fart memes

>>Hedge Funds are stealth accumulating Cindicator to use as one their strategies

This is actually true.

easy. 3 horizontal lines, 3 vertical ones. what do i win?

>i have no money to invest yet

Pls hold me

You can hold my bags nigga while I go balls deep into TRX

k3k

Seriously, I'm earning shit money and by the time I have like 2k pounds, the market might have already taken off and it might be too late.

I got emergency 2K saved up, everything after the 2K goes into crypto.
I might go broke doing this but it's way better odds than the lottery

TRX is a sleeping giant, and all those who laughed at it being a shitcoin are gonna regret when announcements are made 3rd quarter

I've got 500 pounds saved up and I need to buy a gaming laptop kek

Nano becomes obsolete in Q2-Q3 thanks to the release of this platform. Hint: I creampie your mom

Icon?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

>Tronbros

So why shouldnt we invest in other shit then hop on TRX in summer?

chainlink will be at $1 by the end of the month

>holding Trx for 9 months

MY DICK HARD!

No. Last Hint: a platinum Rolex

crypto related stock info here: ticker "SVAB" is going to increase in value this month. cant share details but take my word, this is your chance to get in early

This thread was good and juicy in the beginning , then went to shit.

Let’s get back in track , no astroturfing.

Pajeet detected