WTF is going on?

this cant be a coincidence anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FCIme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? Yeah, everything follows btc newfriend

its pretty much exaclty 1/10 of it. even the ct is same.

BTC follows ETH

Reminds me of bitcoin cash
It did this same think for like a month until it just went full retard

Bot army set to value Sats over USD make it so that BTC is tether to other coins. Awhile back BTC was the dominant coin so when it would go up all other coins would suddenly dip. But now that BTC is not the dominant coin anymore these wash trading bots now force the entire market downward.

Any time a coin gains in Satoshi value the bots will dup the coin until its value is decreased. If BTC goes down then the bots dump all of the other coins at once causing a market wide crash while people selling btc for USDT exit.

Eth is set to be 1/10 value of BTC no matter what. You can do TA on BTC and accurately have it apply to ETH and any other coin. The market is heavily manipulated. If you pump ETH BTC will suddenly go up in value for absolutely no reason.

1) everything follows/is heavily influenced by bitcoin
2) 0.1 is an incredibly attractive number for people to trade at, and set walls at

Will this continue though? Will the sat value of eth go up after a while?

>859,51
Not
>859,85
Fuck off.

last time this happened, if you want to check the charts, was back around may or june.
BTC, ETH, LTC and XRP were all in line as.(000)1 of BTC.
Then ETH went on monster run from less than 100 to 400 USD while LTC and XRP stagnated until end of year.
If you believe in repeating trade program patterns take that for what you wil.

muh nipulated

#theflippening

> Will the sat value of eth go up after a while?

I doubt it. The reason is that its a garuntee checkmate situation for Bcore fucks. As long as they are able to keep every coin locked at a specific sat value then BTC will be able to ride on other coins coat tails until the end of time.

Notice that the market has changed recently. When BTC goes up its usually in lockstep with another coin. And its only coins that are "being watched"

People who value Sats over everything else are the most toxic piles of shit in this scene. If they cant have their precious shitcoin then they will drag the entire market down with it. If Bitcoin does not recover the crypto market will be forcibly killed by these people.

The only way to change this will be to have BTC removed from exchanges.

this makes way too much sense

The flippening is absolutely impossible to happen as it stands right now.

There was a thread a few days ago where that Omega guy predicted that BTC would crash while ETH was getting pumped. He said that BTC was being artificially pumped by bots and made a stupid claim that since it was not a genuine pump it meant that there would be a dump, and exit from the market. He stumbled on a half truth, there was no dump though.

What he didn't realize is that the artificial pump on BTC was merely just the result of ETH going up in value.

>Omega
not even once
I've see him fail so many times
He comes on everyday: X WILL HAPPEN
All caps like a 19 year old
Wrong 70% the time.
Idiot

surely if a coin does really take off a with a real use case (not speculation) though theres no way the bots would be able to keep it down

Then that coin will be used to pump the value of BTC higher. I dont think there is anything we can do about this. But it is a really visible market manipulation. ETH will probably be locked at 0.1 sats forever. Provided it doesn't go down. BTC will hold its value if an alt decides to dump.

Anytime you see a coin break out from BTC you can bet your ass something big is about to happen though. So I often always watch the value of BTC even though I dont hold any.

>Omega
> not even once
> I've see him fail so many times
> He comes on everyday: X WILL HAPPEN
> All caps like a 19 year old
> Wrong 70% the time.
> Idiot

Yep
That last thread he showed a picture of bot manipulation. The problem was he extrapolated some weird bullshit. Bots were just pumping BTC because ETH was getting above 0.1

Yeah that's what happens when the price of ethereum is 0.1 btc

Are the bots just doing this in BTC/ETH trading pairs? Or do they do this on BTC/USD and ETH/USD trading pairs? In other words, is the BTC/ETH trading pair driving the USD value of ETH, or is it the other way around?

> Are the bots just doing this in BTC/ETH trading pairs? Or do they do this on BTC/USD and ETH/USD trading pairs?

I dont believe this is coordinated in any way. So its probably all of the above.

Its just the end result of years upon years of people taught to value satoshis above all else. And if Bitcoin wasn't a shitcoin this would be a good thing for them ultimately. It only becomes a problem when Satoshis are not a good thing to hoard anymore.

And who knows maybe there are some shadowy figures manipulating the market. But I think the easy explanation is that people in this scene still largely value sats over USD. Maybe common trading bots are simply scripted this way. No idea

> In other words, is the BTC/ETH trading pair driving the USD value of ETH, or is it the other way around?

I don't know. All I know is that if enough people value a coin over its USD value it can logically cause this situation. And BTC has by far the most people doing this.

But it also means that the people controlling the bots have to have enough money to keep the prices pegged right? So for eg, if non-bot traders with a lot of money keep buying up ETH, but don't buy BTC, eventually the bot traders will run out of money to keep the prices pegged this way. And then maybe there's a new equilibrium of ETH at like 0.15 BTC.

I remember a few months ago ETH was stuck at $300 USD for a long time, probably because of bots, but eventually it broke free of that

>selling btc for USDT exit.
except you cant exit with tether

>imgur.com/a/FCIme

Looks like straight bots pair trading and hedging

> except you cant exit with tether

I meant exit USD or USDT. Exiting or just tethering has the same end result on price.

Either way, if we are in a market where everyone treats sats with high regard then when sats drop the bots and traders will sell other coins to "buy the dip"

One thing we could do cripple bots with transaction fees but frankly that wont solve the problem. This is a psychological.

You cant even look at charts without being bombarded with the satoshi value in any exchange as thought its the default. paying attention to USD value of a coin is practically going against the grain.