kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/LOCI-ETH
youtu.be/e6vrlODdRgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SuaceItUp coin

SuaceItDown coin

Ain'tEnough coin

DoTooMuch coin

PepeCash

Mooncoin, though it’s less that 40mil mcap seems like a shitcoin but you’ll regret not buying a fat stack by q3
Also get into this blockchain whorehouse ico, 10% bonus with my ref link invest.pinkdate.is/?pk_campaign=inv&pk_kwd=144f87ff

Not funny, guys.

I'll tell you after my buy order gets filled, blue logo tho and under 10 mil market cap

EVE?

HXX

NIMFA

LOCI kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/LOCI-ETH

Sumokoin

Payfair

Mywish. 10M marketcap. It has a WORKING PRODUCT. Normies can use its platform to create an ICO in less than 2min!

Best coin out there and the main dev has a PhD in computer science. This is an easy x5

This will be the next 'kickstarter' for normies

ADB thank me later

BCPT

LUX you idiot.

Lux is a shit bitcoin fork.

Ethereum Modern

will pump when it hits exchanges just off of the name, just dump it once you 4-5x

youtu.be/e6vrlODdRgQ

this.

looks interesting but team is full of slavs

SNC

ARY WISH

Axp

BDG, smart contracts in education and recruiting will be huge. Also about to be up for vote on binance coin of the month. Around 30mill and is the easiest moonshot I've ever held.

TRTL unironically

Bnty

BNTY and aXp for sure

COSS

ELIX my man. We were 80mil market cao but took a big dip. Slowly we're starting to go back up.

COLX
CARGOX

PFR my retards

Block Array (ARY) - available on Kucoin

NIMFA for dat stability

If Sam gets a haircut it's guaranteed 100x.

Delet

Hush. A privacy coin for pedos. DYOR.

BPL - b2b focused ARK fork
AMMO - recent community take over, just announced first game integration and API ready for other devs to integrated AMMO into their games

I will tell you a secret user. Get into TE-FOOD when it’s ICO comes out. If you can’t in your country, buy once it hits exchanges. I promise you will make it.

Clearpoll

This commercial is gay as fuck... but I liked it.

EVE / DEVERY

Seriously, look up atlant.

>huge potential
>10M cap
>Launch in March
>10x money in 2 months.

theripplecryptocurrency com/atlant-crypto/

Globogym

/thread

fugg

ARY
It's been FUD'ed to death. Whales are accumulatings and only has 66 million coins in circulation. It's American and looking to bring the trucking industry to the 21st century