Settle in boys, this is a long one. I am about to tell you about one of the most promising projects/ICOs of this year...

Settle in boys, this is a long one. I am about to tell you about one of the most promising projects/ICOs of this year, the Jibrel Network.

What does it do?
Essentially, the Jibrel Network provides currencies, equities, commodities and other financial assets and instruments as ERC-20 tokens and puts them on the blockchain. It does that to provide incomparable liquidity and decrease friction costs. Additionally, it automates certain processes such as dividend distribution and so on.

The Jibrel Network has a native token, known as JNT, which will be used as the ‘liquid’ underlying asset of the Jibrel AG fund’s portfolio. Additionally, it is a deflationary currency because every time JNT is used as jGas (transfer of ownership; purchase of tokenized assets) it is burned.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/new-alchemy-security-audit-findings-302357ea49e5
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ezp2S5F4L1U_nhL272RPexBeQDBnR-TPeuMHuTizZjc/edit#slide=id.g25132ef329_0_511
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/managing-systemic-risk-in-the-crypto-economy-322008f50ed1
ted.com/speakers/don_tapscott
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wait, I’ve heard this before, this is a highly competitive market
Previous attempts at the market didn't have what Jibrel have – smart regulation and insured 2-way (i.e. physical asset to tokens, tokens to physical assets liquidity). All financial assets will be tokenized as programmable CryDRs, which would entail no regulatory or legal risks whatsoever. And, why does this make it better than all the others? Due to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations involved in trading real-world assets, there also exists an investor registry that only allows for certain CryDRs to be traded amongst addresses that have been verified by Jibrel[1]. Meaning that, for example, only brokers and fund managers can interact in certain ways with the network.
In the traditional economy, regulation is placed around certain asset classes to manage fraud, market, credit and systemic risk. Currencies, commodities and securities all have different regulations across different jurisdictions. The Jibrel Network team has worked (and continues to work) tirelessly with their regulatory advisors to translate real-world regulation into smart regulation (Solidity code). These things will update in near real time as regulation laws and rules amend, so will the smart contract.

>Pfft, where’s the proof?
Well they’re bringing out a MVP usable by any type of user. jWallet and jCash (or jFiat)!Tether now has superior competition as we have real, audited tokenized fiat currency. In 6 different forms, no less! Who audits this? The Swiss offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business under the brand PwC), one of the Big 4 auditing/accounting firms. They will check Jibrel’s position of financial performance and position, cash flows, and other subtle aspects of their financial activities. PwC audits will be public and sufficiently frequent (most likely biannual). The actual code itself? Already been audited by New Alchemy – leaders in smart contract auditing, so that’s all functional.1

jCash is simple enough, It’s Tether but legitimate and in 6 different currencies right off the bat. jUSD, jEUR, jCNY, jAED, jRUB and jGBP. Any fiat currency can be implemented (as long as there is enough demand to implement it). Additionally, Jibrel will always be able to cover their liabilities due to the 3-4x assets in excess of liabilities. Not only that, but the Jibrel DAO (when it activates) will self-regulate the fund through different rules and scenarios encoded in the smart contract – a completely decentralised, on-chain bank.

The real work of art, jWallet
The jWallet does all the transaction signing, all the key storage, etc. locally - you never have to share your private keys, they never leave your browser. You can even store them in the browser cache.

It doesn't make sense to share your keys with a service (you login with email) - there are no benefits to that. It’s strange to store large sums of money in a Chrome extension.

But wait, there's more, when it is up and going, The Jibrel DAO will act as an artificial trading curb, meaning that if the price sinks too low too fast, the DAO will kick in and buy up any oversold JNT, which would equate to roughly 50%. Same thing if it rises too quickly

But there’s only one real downside to that.. unfortunately, this won’t be implemented for a while. Target is Q4 2018 for DAO being implemented and a few months (could be up to 6 months) after to be really kicked into gear. Why waiting so long after implementation? Well that’s because DAO needs to build up a buffer to be safe during it’s operation, Jibrel devs are smart and they know DAO cannot be fully operational right off the bat without any serious precautions.

Cool

I was just reading about this again but missed the ICO

Is Bibox a legit exchange? Never used it before.

>That sounds great, I’ll wait until after ICO when it dumps

Jibrel is very investor focused (see partnerships) and will be listing itself on as many exchanges as possible, with two exchanges being in the top 5 in volume. Additionally, new jCash will be rolled out all the time, every new currency would be a new audience that’s getting exposed to this company as stated above.

Finally, onto the banking structure , with the infrastructure Jibrel is implementing, banks can save up to 25 billion dollars a year. [2].
Banks will be able to interact with their own digital assets, completely free of all the legal hassle they had before, while still being perfectly above board.
It’s also recession proof. Any trader convinced that another GFC is coming doesn’t have to be purely cash anymore. Its protected by reducing systemic risk in its ecosystem, (through separation, Close monitoring, regulation and risk assessment being the Basel III regulatory framework). Again don’t worry, this is all covered in its smart regulation.[3]
Now for the juicy part (in case previous parts weren’t juicy enough for you thirsty kids), the advisors and partnerships:

They have freaking Eddy Zuaiter as an advisor, the ex-COO of Soros fund management chatting with them. The man who oversaw 2.5 billion dollars worth of trade positions joined jibrel because:

1. He sees Jibrel as an opportunity to learn more about the space

2. He sees Jibrel as an opportunity to directly be involved, help them be well capitalized, survive the bubble, and grow. He sees the potential to pull off an Amazon (his words).

The second is Don Tapscott, the MVP himself. This man has been throwing the term “digital currency” around since 1995, don’t listen to me prattle on, go watch one of his TED talks.[4]

Oh look another daily pajeet scam coin thread. No one is buying your bags Singh. fuck off back to discordz

The Jibrel Network is engaged with New Alchemy for Security Audits and PwC for financial audits. In addition, we have formed a strategic agreement with Arabian Chain to bring smart regulation to MENA markets (Middle east) , as well as TaaS fund to provide smart tokens (CryDRs). Jibrel AG is a registered entity in Zug, Switzerland and is responsible for the development of the network.

Lastly, in case you brush it off as an ethereum network congestion addition, It’s blockchain agnostic. If there’s a new king in town, Jibrel can hop on over to it!
________
[1] medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/new-alchemy-security-audit-findings-302357ea49e5
[2] docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ezp2S5F4L1U_nhL272RPexBeQDBnR-TPeuMHuTizZjc/edit#slide=id.g25132ef329_0_511
[3] medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/managing-systemic-risk-in-the-crypto-economy-322008f50ed1
[4] ted.com/speakers/don_tapscott

This has already been proven to be a scam.

Holy shit pajeet, that looks like a lot of work. Amd still, No one is buying your scam coin

PUMP

AND

DUMP

SCAM
C
A
M

COIN
O
I
N

how does it feel to know that you just wasted all that time shilling a scamcoin on biz? was the small amount of ETH you get from the discord group worth it?

Whenever I see people this blatantly fudding a coin, I know it is time to buy.

When people claim it's a scam, but don't provide any reason for it, then they usually want more time accumulating.

have fun getting dumped on I don’t care.

you can go join him and fuck each other in your PnD group

Fucking checked. FUDDERS BTFO

well you keep spamming the thread with pajeet you will get dubs eventually

JNT being above $1 defeats the purpose of the coin. Read the whitepaper.

theres not a legitimate reason to not buy this coin
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Why does everyone like above^ keep saying it cant go past 1$?...what is the truth?

>Whenever I see people this blatantly fudding a coin, I know it is time to buy.
This! I researched this coin and got all in just because of the fud ahahah. These pajeet fudders are only bumping the thread instead of leaving it to die. KEK

because it’s tied to the rupee like tether is to the US dollar

Nah, its just broke bizbros spreading misinformation because they see potential in the coin and don't want the price to increase

I live for shill threads on Veeky Forums
They're only slightly better than FUD threads, just because the language really gets people excited and moving.

Can you not read? Even the shiller outlined it:
> It’s Tether but legitimate and in 6 different currencies
Have fun waiting for that to work though

those sell orders scare me :(

like everyone who does TA on Veeky Forums i just drew random lines everywhere

OP can you explain how this coin works for e.g. the simple case of jUSD? And also how different failure scenarios are prevented?

People are still shilling this rasheedscoin?

You guys must be tireless....

I used it for the first time today just to buy JNT. Bibox is awesome, by far the smoothest exchange i've used

I just wanna say that's dope. Will keep that

More like JUST

I bought just now anyway
Missed the ico by a day

added some changes. i have no clue if that's even how it works, but the aim is to eventually have someone make something even a NEET would understand. the flowcharts and processes in their whitepaper are for project management types, not your average person

Can JNT be sent to a MEW wallet?

Yup, have all mine stored on MEW

project so great it needs a fucking 5 post shilling. go ahead pajeets

"Who audits this? The Swiss offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business under the brand PwC), one of the Big 4 auditing/accounting firms. They will check Jibrel’s position of financial performance and position, cash flows, and other subtle aspects of their financial activities. PwC audits will be public and sufficiently frequent (most likely biannual)."

grade a proof that this is a scam

do you think any legitimate financial product has to do promo for PwC or thinks that it matters out of which office your fucking auditors work?

all they're going to do is say "you said you had $10k tokens and you've magicked up $10k tokens so all good buddy, thanks for the audit fee and btw here's a ninety page disclaimer"

scam coin

scam coin

say it again

scam coin

You realize you're just imagining what the auditors will say? Do you even know what an audit is mate? Are you fucking retarded? This is the stupidest thing I have ever read all day

as with all of the other threads, he's FUDing to accumulate. it's just very poor FUD

2x after ICO means the fudders don't see it as fair value, so they must FUD it to ICO levels to accumulate

they're better off trying to FUD BTC because the only thing that brought JNT near ico level after day 1 was BTC crashing to 6k