If I have only $700 should I even bother with 5 different shitcoins or do I go all into one coin?

If I have only $700 should I even bother with 5 different shitcoins or do I go all into one coin?

80% in one
20% in another
if you want to get that portfolio up
vegan gains is a faggot

i wonder if it was worth all the roids, synthol injections, and death just to have big retarded looking arms

I’m shocked vegan gains hasn’t been locked up yet, I lose brain cells everytime that pajeet talks.

Yes it’s vegan gains making you a retard, not your indiscriminate animal product consumption. Kek.

this
vegan gains arms are bigger than rich piana's right now.
vegans 1 - meatcucks 0

delete this post right now

Thanks user, im considering eth and xlm what do you guys think?

You know what, Rich did what he loved. He started a successful business and youtube channel that the average person on Veeky Forums could only dream of. I honestly think he was happy with Chanel. RIP big guy

throw some in HXX

Spread it evenly between every coin that you personally believe in. Doesn't matter if it's 1 or 100.

Choose wisely and you will make it user

Yeah just like the plane emissions are killing us and alex jones is a lizard.

20% eth to keep some safe
80% xlm if you want, i'd do something riskier such as:
PRL
SKY
FLASH
or AMB (really cheap right now, but it's gonna be a month or 2 before you'll see anything big)

Go. Back. To. Redditt. You. Pussy.

Haha just like the plane emissions are killing us and alex jones is a lizard.

What?

Who is dis cock chad?

Rich was natty. Don’t believe me? Look at every other body builder that has his size. They have huge road guts. Rich never had a roof gut.

Eat big to get big, come on.

because he didn't do insulin

yeah, he definitely died from meat and from doing roids for 20 years.
God I hate this vegan nigger and the cult followers he got. Only thing he can do is flaming YouTubers with actual following base so he can get some attention. I just he made like 6 videos bashing joe rogan, trying to get on his show. guess what nigger, you either have to be an MMA fighter or someone who people are actually interested in, fuck off now

Carnie cuck detected.