ADA ???

whats happening with this shit?

vaporware? another shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=3136559
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their academic peer review hinders quick progression. they've got a great roadmap but it's going to take forever for any real product. long hold

Extreme whale manipulation but fundamentally strong. Not moon Ing in two months doesn't mean it's dead

Best long term hold.

It's a long term hold, comparable to stocks. Think years.

It's incredibly overvalued right now. Even the devs said they don't understand how it got so high so quickly and even Hoskinson said it made no sense to him that it went so high so quickly. Buy in price should be around 10c-15c at most, base utility price should be around 6c. Once the staking system is fully deployed, I'd say base utility price should be around 20c, fair market price perhaps 45c-60c. Once the compute layer is deployed and people can actually deploy dApps to Cardano, then we'll start seeing reasonable price discovery in the $1-$1.50+ range.

As it stands right now though, ADA token is absurdly overvalued relative to utility or roadmap progress. As the others here are saying, LONG term hold, as in years. If you're looking for shot to mid term gains, this is not the project for you. Cardano really has no moon potential any time soon from a fundamental analysis perspective.

Correct. ADA is a great long term hold but EOS will outperform in every area.

It went so high because they sold most of it to Asians (mainly Japanese) before releasing what little was left to exchanges. There's barely any out there other than what little exchanges got and what Jap whales are using to manipulate the price. Easy pump.

Probably didn't hurt that when it was mooning, whales were putting in huge buy orders to pump it every time it started to fall.

EOS can suck my dick

>Buy in price should be around 10c-15c at most, base utility price should be around 6c. Once the staking system is fully deployed, I'd say base utility price should be around 20c, fair market price perhaps 45c-60c. Once the compute layer is deployed and people can actually deploy dApps to Cardano, then we'll start seeing reasonable price discovery in the $1-$1.50+ range.

Absolutely no explanation given. Fucking A+, you really are a crypto value wiz.

>It's incredibly overvalued right now
>Once the staking system is fully deployed, I'd say base utility price should be around 20c

Once staking goes live this thing can actually take over from bitcoin and be more secure in every way.

This board doesn’t realize ADA staking is the most rewarding out of any PoS coin out right now

Shit I said too much

extreme whale manip
+
overvalued
+
high supply
=
pass

>Eos the next better ethereum!
about to get destroyed by omg(plasma) and eth soon
laughinggirls.jpg

Is Revain a meme coin? Could anyone teach this brainlet something, please?

>mfw i bought in at 45cents but i dont care because its going into a cold wallet for a few years

Review platform, super stupid, but price shot up for whatever reason

>PoS Q2
Pump Q2

Glad I have hold lots of this coin, and I've had them since november

Its not too late user, buy and hold to this shit. We will win.

Just like Bitcoin?
Read.
queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=3136559
Learn.
Hodl.