Dealing with regret in the last month

Hi Biz,

How do you deal with regret from your stupid ass decisions.

I just realized that after almost a year of doing nearly EVERYTHING right, I forgot the most important rule : ALWAYS have FIAT ready for the dip.

In this case, the dip was insane, and I watched every one of my positions go from heavy green, to red.

I just did the math, and even if I had only taken 35% of my profits at peaks, and cashed out :

I could have doubled or tripled half my positions, with insane cost averages.

Gripped a whole Bitcoin at $6k.

Grabbed 5 ETH

Grabbed 10 LTC

...and still had about $25K.

I am a fucking brainlet.

Considering that was the biggest bull-run we'll see for some time, this is really biting at me.

I was inches away from cashing out enough to pay off some debt at the peak, and I button hovered, but didn't do it.

How cope?

Its not the worst that could happen, you missed a good dip, more will come

don't give up. Improve and continue growing. Use the loss as motivation. Analyze your failures without emotion. Be calculated. Sorry for your loss mate, I know the pain. We will succeed if we will it.

Will they, though? I feel like with all the attention and ensuing whale gobbling, I really had an insane position to strengthen what is already a KILLER portfolio, and then hold to 2020 and see what happens.

Feeling sunk now.

Thanks, man. Good advice. I guess it's silly to think that it's over.

I can rebuild. Goddammit....I WILL REBUILD.

I suppose, in the end, in hindsight it's easy to think I would have done everything right. But...ah, I told myself I'd hold that money until if BTC ever fell below $7K again, and....there I had it, and I could have done all of this with house money.

Sigh. Really fucking with my brain.

...(at least I didn't all in Confido or Monero Gold)

bump. help me feel better, biz. i am an idiot.

quit being a bitch

Learn from your mistakes and move forward.

The past is the past, there is NOTHING you can do about it. You're playing mental gymnastics because you think there's a solution. The only thing you can do is learn.

You know OP, come January I moved 100% in ETH
didn't cash out at 1200, didn't cash out at 1400
finally sold at like 950 like fucking pussy and got so mad at myself that I transfered my fiat to bank account immediately (that equals taxation in my county)
imagine what I felt when the bounce happened

at least you are not me

Don't worry about it. The game is nowhere near over. If you've been in it for a year and have only made one mistake, that's a good thing. Not many people can say that.

Implying the dip is over. Have you seen the trendlines lately, /b/ro?

In another 4 days, BTC will be lower than 7k, guaranteed

The knowledge you got from that mistake is worth it.
You might be able to gain more than you lost because of this experience somewhere in the future

There are no guarantees in crypto

But there are trend patterns and TA's. Look into the patterns, newfriend

True. Thank You.

I will rebuild. This lesson will stick in my brain and I will not fucking doubt it again.

Onward.

If you cashed out you would stilll have taxes to consider. Also you would feel like a brainlet if there was another bull run, you fomo’d back in and weakened your position.

Easy to look back at the charts and see the perfect prices to buy and sell at.

True. However, taxes are the farthest away that they will be. Not worried about that.

Thanks, guys.

Bears in capitulation phase

let it go man I've lost money in the six digits this correction but I'm pretty comfy knowing that there are always gains to be made