Whats in your glass tonight, Veeky Forums?

I'm currently alternating between some Lagavulin 16, Ardbeg Uigeadail and Laphroaig 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
yelp.com/biz_photos/pinky-and-pepes-grape-escape-gaithersburg?select=W5LrfPjEPTxNsPUHUnRTfw
amazon.com/ZeroWater-Pitcher-Water-Quality-Meter/dp/B0073PZ6O0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518315852&sr=8-2&keywords=zero water pitcher filter&dpID=41XisYiecNL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
newwaveenviro.com/products/new-wave-alkaline-filter-pitcher-system/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

currently i'm only fucking with Mezcal

distilled water and percocets

few different ipas. thinking about going to get a blizzard from dq

Sambuca

D'usse cognac

Suntory Toki because Japs are fucking retards , yet I like their stuff

Svedka + LaCroix because it's cheap and low carb

Drinking some of that good ole Blue ribbon like the poorfag I am.

Balvenie Carribean Cask 14, legit watching GT on Amazon and screaming as XRP keeps dropping.

hibiki cus weeb

Bells Hopslam

Pepsi

whats its flavor profile? looks interesting!

Like a shitty Irish whiskey blended with a good scotch.
I somehow really like it though, very light and floral.

Mountain Dew ICE

Promethazine

My cum. Because, you know, I'm constantly fapping, since I don't have to work for my money anymore, and I'm so addicted to myself and want to drink my own cum since I'm wealthy and found the discord group that made that possible for me.

discord gg/b9uVZBm

reverse osmosis filtered flouride-free water, because i enjoy health instead of killing brain cells and wasting money for the liquid jew

whiskey with pepsi, old parr if that matters

I’m drinking a home made cosmopolitan and eating some home made pumpkin bread I made.

Virgin blood but also at a bar alone bc I have nigger “friends”

Jameson black barrel
Cheers, fellow dreamers

What the hell guys, this is the most faggotty thread I have ever seen in a while

And I suck dicks 'cause I'm gay

Highland parks, one of the true patrician whiskey.

Ardbeg Corryvreckan. Neat, of course. Next bottle I buy will probably be Lagavulin 16 or 12.

just drinking aperol spritz atm. gotta get rid of the sparkling wine before it goes bad

Pic related. Can't even get drunk off it desu.

water, tap
circa 2018

Nice choice on the Laphroaig. I’m on Glenmorangie Duthac rn.

Anyone else afraid that all they'll wind up doing is drinking a lot if they make it? Actually that's probably not really a valid concern, I guess I'd travel the world first. But that might get boring after a while. I'm not the type to have hobbies. I'm worried if I make it I might just spend the days out on my boat getting blitzed. And then eventually I'd just sit and drink on the boat in the dock becuase fuck going out and wasting gas and risk having the coast guard fuck with me. Man... that's a dark future....

Its crazy, Laphroaig 10 is the cheapest single malt Im drinking tonight but its by far my favorite. Has the perfect combination of smoke and salt. I always come back to it.

Some Lagunitas IPA. Good fucking beer

Also Lagavulin 16

Got some bud and pabst. What the fuck you soyboys drinking

my man

Hennesy

fluoride free water

Try the Quarter Cask if you haven't. Still pretty cheap but even better

Pizza place I'm picking up from forgot to put in my order so I'm drinking free Stella until it's ready, when I get home I'm drinking johhny walker black.

I fear ill become addicted to 90-95% pure cocaine desu

Champagne and then Hendricks with my model GF

Lemon drop lol

I liked my bottle of this, not going to keep in the cabinet but it was good

I had a dank ass ipa two days ago called cigar city jai alai in my top 3 along space dust

Jelly
Let's arm wrestle
Patrician
This stuff is like candy
Pragmatic
No shame in that game
At least you've got decent taste in booze
Mcgriddles
OUCH
Humble water filter merchant detected
Hard realist
Budget voluptuary
Friends are overrated
Real drunkard hours
Lel
Euro detected
Damn homie
That's why people drink it
PEBESHTK

Picked up a 12 pack of pic related for 8 bucks, it looks just as blurry in real life

you lying cunt !!
yelp.com/biz_photos/pinky-and-pepes-grape-escape-gaithersburg?select=W5LrfPjEPTxNsPUHUnRTfw

I love info wars keep it up Alex!

gin+tonic

>drinking alcohol
>for any reason
>ever

lmao just lmao

loving the breakdowns, pretty accurate lol

I can't afford alcohol any more

>tfw when I was budgeting last month I realized I could afford better alcohol than I was buying
Felt good, man

>Euro detected

i wish, im an ausfag :(

about a week after I started filtering my water I quit smoking cold turkey without any withdrawals and I started having the most vivid dreams again that I could remember when waking up

try it

also alex jones is controlled opposition

Big reds. Cabs and Malbecs.

did you also smoke weed? When I quit, the first week I had the most intense vivid dreams

soy milk
>inb4 soyboy
shits good senpai

>When I quit, the first week I had the most intense vivid dreams
factoid

You’re the punk I see at a cafe in the city at 10 pm on a Saturday.
> I deserve this piece of pie
> huff post says...
> I want to backpack through France
> Johnny doesn’t deserve you
I would not trade my magical, inebriated nights out floating around the city to hang out with your ilk ever.

Ever

Don't worry I won't tell anyone
Here's to the weekend user

Cheers!

polishing off the last of my lag as well

would like to get the ardbeg but it's too expensive here since stock is scarce. over $300

the more I read about laphroaig the more I want to try it but I've had bad experience with younger islays like talisker 10 and caol ila 12

300? thats highway robbery :\ I prefer the lag to the ardbeg desu

laphroaig is amazing if you like smoke salt and iodine at a good price

Over $300 for Ardberg? Jesus. It's good, but it's definitely not $300 good.

monster super dry

Any filter recommendation? I get water filled in a five gallon jug from the machine at the grocery store

Oban 14, my go-to bottle when i'm out of Scapa.

whats your budget like? if you want the best possible quality from your tap you must buy this

ZeroWater Pitcher
amazon.com/ZeroWater-Pitcher-Water-Quality-Meter/dp/B0073PZ6O0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518315852&sr=8-2&keywords=zero water pitcher filter&dpID=41XisYiecNL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

once the tap water is filtered through that you pour it into this

New Wave Enviro
newwaveenviro.com/products/new-wave-alkaline-filter-pitcher-system/

>alkaline water

Your stomach is rather acidic. It's supposed to be acidic. Why do people thinking drinking alkaline water is going to benefit them?

Weed, wine, and whiskey

All a real nigga needs

I am drinking water. Sober since 7 years after 25y of serious abuse. Never felt better.

Started with some late morning whiskey, then a beef turkey and artichoke sandwich with some red wine, then a whiskey and a beer, then a coffee, now some wine and pizza.

Thanks just bought 100k.
For real I'll check it out

Fuck I was only drinking heavy for about 5 years, but it was at the point where I was drinking everclear mixed with tonic water by the 5th. I quit smoking as some faggy NYE resolution and have only been having a nice bottle of some micro every friday since then... world of fucking difference.

dont knock it till you try it

Cancer cells thrive in acidity (low pH), but not in alkalinity (high pH), so a diet high in alkaline foods like fruits and vegetables that also limits acidic foods, such as those from animal products, will raise blood pH levels and create an environment in the body that discourages cancer growth.Aug 18, 2015

also a shot of braggs apple cider vinegar a day will keep the doctor away ;)

Glad to hear it user. People like you and me only drink to fill a hole. There's many other things to fill that hole with that isn't literally poison.

There's a difference between eating a plant-rich diet (which most doctors would agree is a good thing) and drinking meme water.

And no I didn't mean the BBC.

kek

this.

Jap whiskeys are basically shitty irish whiskeys.

this.

smoked some the other week and I noticed that I didnt have any dreams that night. i stopped that vice too, just made me lazy
epic water filters is what im using, also recommend skate liver oil and turmeric

you just reminded me to try the redbreast 21 which is cheaper where I live. around $150

I'm allergic to alcohol

Alcohol snobs are such fucking fags. Nobody cares what you're drinking, fedoralords.

oh shit I met a girl last year who was allergic to booze. we took her out drinking with us and she didnt get drunk at all, but her skin was all red the next few days.

>redbreast
Redbreast 12 was the first bottle of booze I legally bought. Haven't had any in ten years. I should get some more.

Water

Consider yourself lucky. I would have made it fucking years ago if it weren't for alcohol. I'd be making 130k right now probably working for a top 5 tech company (a couple of which I interviewed with anyway despite failing out of my snobby college and graduating from a bottom tier shit school that will literally take anyone). Having said that, my friend I went to my snobby school with that is making bank and living in SF, just caught his wife in his house banging some dude and now she's divorcing him and taking all his shit, so I guess even if you do everything right, life can still fuck you over...

Had two Guinness and now just sipping a La Croix

I'm trash, I'm drinking Bacardi white rum. I'm getting drunk right now

water. hydrate yourselves Veeky Forums. be real with me, when was your last glass of water?

deserved dubs of truth. bravo sir.

No shame in that.

I drink 1.5-2 liters of straight water a day, the rest of my water comes through various drinks or food. Agreed on hydration, makes you feel lighter and think more clearly.