He didn't invest in automation ETFs

>he didn't invest in automation ETFs

What are you going to do when robots take your jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing because you're a retard whose never step foot on a shop floor before.

Learn what a PLC is before you post trash like this

so tell us which are the good automaton companies and stock dont just shitpost

Is automation an easy STEM field to get into? I'm a brainlet who is hitting a ceiling at higher Calculus.

Depends what part, its not that hard just takes time like anything else to learn

Engineering student here. I was having second thoughts about my chosen field when I was in calculus as well.

Long story short, I didn't quit, and I'm glad I didn't. Not a natural at math? Doesn't matter. You'll get fucking good before you even realize you are. And a lot of the shit you're doing in calculus right now, you will never use again.

Make sure you're solid in trigonometry, and you'll be fine.

This is coming from the perspective of a mechanical engineering student, by the way. If you're aerospace, everything I said will also apply. Electrical is different, though.

Which are you?

EE, I'm also terrible at graphs and ratios. Probably going to change my major. Are PLCs easy enough to learn and get a decent paying job with?

electrician/ engineer who works on PLCs. ask me anything

Yes there is such a shortage of workers they'll hire people without degrees unless you are wanting to design plcs or some shot

What does the work involve?

Nigga you either an engineer or tech not an electrician and an engineer

Electricians are all about them building codes and the NEC

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling that way. I really encourage you to stick with engineering. I think its very rewarding, personally.

Boring. Don't get into the field unless you want to die from an arc flash

hey, could you guys get the study done over the weekend got to hit the golf course a bit early to close a deal

t. business major

t. Unemployed

BOTZ, ROBO

youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

>t. gonna spend life in a cubicle and then get fired when the market takes a shit

Have fun with that bud. Engineers are never out of a job.

top kek

a maintenance electrician could work on PLCs at a plant when they broke, but wouldn't design new systems or do anything high-value. plant electrician is classic high-blue collar stuff, $30 ish an hour

Do you think that maintenance guys do electrical work exclusively? And that's not a manufacturing engineer. Either he's a tech or an engineer not both

>Engineers are never out of a job.
untill everyone is an enginer and you make 9hr

I've made enough in a few years as an Engineer to go back to school to be a business dipshit.

It was hilarious, I did a major in finance too and everyone was like "im gonna be mr big hedge fund guy" and now they are all jr credit analysts except for one or two or the non dipshits

how much do one of them orange arm thingies cost??

That feel when next recession they won't bother rehiring after instead just buy robots.

If you lose your job next time round I hope you have enough to retire

im going to study mechanical engineer user, please help! which are my fields to work? how is your daily work?

I have seen that in USA engineers usually do desktop work or something like that, i rather have my hands a bit dirty and i would also like to work with technology in Japan, working with reactors, electrical or nuclear seems cool also

>next recession
this already happened, see labor force participation rate