Someone who is more TA savvy than me, please chime in...

Someone who is more TA savvy than me, please chime in. This looks like the exact same bull trap we saw from the 9500 to 13000 range. When should I be buying?

just bought 100k thanks

To clarify my position, I currently hold 1.5 btc worth of BTC and associated bitcoins. I have another 6-8k USD that I am wanting to put into crypto. I just don't know the right time.

kys plebbitor.

Do you remember that guy that posted on twitter and trading view about a manipulated dump? He got all the dips right, twitter was collusivecrypto. I wish I had followed his shorting instructions, he hasn't reappeared, but he claimed btc down to 1k.

I'm a newfag so I have no idea what I'm doing, but his chart on trading view was spot on. I'm hoping he comes back so I can make some profit.

tl:dr One guy said 1k, claimed insider info, which is usually bullshit but his chart was fucking perfect.

I currently hold 1.5 btc worth of BTC and associated bitcoins
u wot

nigger... you go on Binance, and they report your net holdings as a total BTC value. That includes me holding 0.3 btc, 4500 Shadow forks, etc.

check out phileakonecrypto
he is a bit eccentric, but he seems to know what he is doing

Macd is shit as it is a lagging indicator. Use rsi, atr abd stochastic rsi. I use sma of 50 100 200 & 400. Ichimoku clouds are giid as ut us a leading indicator., Parabolic sars are also very useful. Also if your going to use bb use keltner keltner channel with it

the volume is much different this time though and also the RSI is much more bullish. I think we are going to blast through 9k tomorrow night and approach 12k quite soon.

Looks like a classic inverted head and shoulders.

Thanks m8. What charting software do you use to utilize those indicators. Trading View only allows me to use 3 simultaneously.

Super brainlet comment, but the longer it takes to fall below 8000, the more likely it won't happen. If it does is when you'll probably have time to see some very good sales. Things look different with 4h candles than with 1 week candles, I would say average your way in, but we're due for a pullback, it's hard to tell how hard it's going to hit.

anyone have screens of his threads? i remember reading them but not heeding his warnings

I somewhat agree here. I certainly like to see that it is struggling to break 8k downwards, however, from a more fundamental perspective, I think we need a lower downside to build a solid foundation to really take off from.
None of all the recent FUD has necessarily been addressed, maybe with the exception of the pretty positive SEC hearing.
This whole tether thing needs to explode sooner or later, and until it does, I don't think btc will have the force to rise with strength.

Because this time we hit the floor and you don't have to worry abou worst crashes.

don't expect it to go below 6.5k because thats when the miners will start buying

the price will pretty much do whatever it wants, no one can predict it

I believe it will oscilate between 7-9k (the market is very undecided and lots of people want to sell at 9k likewise people want to buy at 7k)

I personally believe that 8k is a fair price and anything under it is at a discount. Don't feel bad if you don't buy at a absolute bottom because we all know it is still cheap if you're thinking long term

Hmm, yes I agree. I was thinking of starting to layer some bids around the 6.3 k mark.
Is there any large impending macro events for crypto on the near horizon that can send it one way or another?

Hey, OP. Look at my beautiful TA and buy.

Every hump after a dip looks like a bull trap. You only know if it was afterwards.

Except that indicators like RSI can help guide you to see if that was really the bottom or not. The fact that we've dipped down to 26 RSI and then went back to 40 is a bullish sign.

just layer in your buys. 10% at 8300 region because some people think it'll bounce from there (it's the most boring option). if it drops buy more.

My friend, looking at meme charts of bubbles of unknown assets and, hurr, they're da same, does not constitute TA

There is one thing that should unironically worry you:
Do you assume the big players will let some greasy alt-right script kiddies and some asian permavirgin fags get away with becoming the new world order?
Not even speaking about financing terror and whatnot..
By devaluating btc they can achieve that without completely crippling the market.
People won't even realize, th values against btc trading pair will rise, but btc may go down in dollar at the same time. They tread water when the market moves sideways and btc gets deflated.

Would you mind elaborating? Idk if I know what you mean. Are you implying (((they))) are suppressing the prices, so they can quietly accumulate large quantities while the prices are low?

muh they, it's financial elites.
They all bought in during investment crisis after 2008 crash when QE liquidity was plenty and good investment opportunities were rare.
btc rode up to 18k, futures were introduced, btc took a dive and was shorted back from the moon.
See..say your shitcoin rises in satoshi value and btc devaluates in dollar..you lose money.
Now if you believe btc will be the epicenter of crypto forever you won't see.
Everything is valued in btc..if it devaluates the whole market is getting devaluated. It takes steam off the crypto market..now if altcoins can emancipate or die with btc who knows.

HOLLLYYY FUUUUCKKK, which one of you fags just dumped!?

I disagree with this, nearly entirely.
>muh they
Please, go back to plebbit, and do not come back nigger.
>They all bought in during investment crisis after 2008 crash
lel, what? That is so retarded.
>See..say your shitcoin rises in satoshi value and btc devaluates in dollar..you lose money
No, the name of the game is to accumulate more BTC through riding alts. BTC is the industry standard and will continue to rise. It will be used by the masses to benchmark their return performance.

it's pretty simple,

if you see a big spike in volume on the 1hr chart, take a SMALL position.
if not, take a small position as close to 6k as you can. that number is not guaranteed, so watch the chart to see how low it goes, look for cracks in bases of the 1hr chart for confirmation of continuing down trend. bases at 7850, 7550, and 7200. if there is o significant resistance at those points, you should take small position a little above 6k and if we break below 6k again start stacking in as it approaches 5k, but never buy so much that you can't afford to buy even more if it goes lower,

have fun

What percentage of my funds do you think I should reserve just in case it deeps beneath 6k?

you know shit nigger.
after 2008 the market was flooded with liquidty via QE my dear thicclet. Investors bought up everything, flooded real estate, you know all that dont you.
It was called investment crisis because they didn't know where to put money.
I am a stock market vet, i read lots of articles back then that elites were buying into crypto, whats a million more or less.
Now they introduced futures to short you monglets into the ground because muh always store of value muh.
WS knows there will always be somebody covering their short like you dumbo.
Trust me you know nothing.

I can't say exactly,
only place significant orders on highs/lows of multi day movements.
we might see 10% dips in a few hours, but if it's still o course for the daily, I'd hold. the 40% gains in a week are much safer and better than trying to also get the 10% gains every day using the hourly.

you say you have another 6-8k to put in,

I'd recommend putting no more than 1.5k in at 6k, (if you didn't put anything else in until that time). if you want to put anything in before 6k, that should be on the order of a couple hundred, really shouldn't be much.

if we drop to 5k, I'd say to drop another 2k in.
yeah it's playing things conservatively, but that's the name of the game, being patient and making safe plays. better to have 3k on the sidelines that you never put in just incase it dipped lower than putting it all in and watching it drop even lower

While you're reading RSA Lines and TAs, remember this Cryptocurrencies are NOT Stocks, I repeat, Cryptos are NOT stocks. They are backed by nothing but fear and hopes. Devs of some these big coins will announce partnerships with all kinds of other companies buy will never talk about backwards price control. Actually they tell you that their tokens/coins have NO value and ask you to invest wisely.

Don't USE the words of one single US senator to predict the future of the market, his views are as good as yours, (have you seen some of these guys during their campaign, most don't even know their state capital), or maybe worse because he might have been paid to say that on national TV so that some big players have enough time to exit.

Bitcoin going from 20k to 6k, was brutal damage to this community. Those who bought at the top are badly wounded.

It's delusional to think you can fool people anytime soon to buy bitcoin/any crypto at an expensive price when they now clearly understand that the price can also move sharply south.

If you have made a reasonable profit at this point, It might just be reasonable to cash out and move on to something else. If you havent made any loss at all or very minimal loss, cash out, if the money you're putting in doesnt mean much to you, you wait a little bit and play longer.

The fundamental question of who's held accountable if I buy at 10k(or whatever price) and the price tanks to 5k remains unanswered.

Fyi

Thanks for the thoughts user.

>Cryptocurrencies are NOT Stocks
I agree, but the people who trade stocks, and code the algos who do the trading, use and rely on TA, so that will still be relevant. However, I believe in crypto more than stocks that headlines and hype will drive price more than anything else.
>going from 20k to 6k, was brutal damage to this community.
I agree with this completely. Scared the fuck out of the normies I work with.

>The fundamental question of who's held accountable if I buy at 10k(or whatever price) and the price tanks to 5k remains unanswered.
Why does this need to be answered? This, I do not understand.

You aren't going to be able to time the bottom. You could buy when the price hits the lower bollinger band and back up though. I came to the conclusion its impossible to find the exact turning point in a trend.