Sexual consent with blockchain

Why haven't you invested in the most innovative way to have sex in the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

legalfling.io/#iq-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

legalfling.io/#iq-home

>h-he held a knife to my throat and made me sign the tx!

Worthless.

Honestly not a bad idea, but it won't actually mean anything if a girl were to accuse you of something. You'd still lose.

I swear eventually we're gonna need consent just to look at each other

You can increase the reputation of the sexual consent by making it a multi-sig smart contract. so you could have an official notary authorize your sexual consent for a better reputation score

lmao I cant believe this is real, this is the most virgin token Ive ever seen

If nothing else, you could be sure you weren't too far along the blockchain.

You could also have an option to revoke sexual consent. So that way if any sex occurs after that block number, you can be sure that it was rape. Otherwise, the sex was likely legitimate

I'm not fucking jake. No thank you

So it's a bad idea according to your own logic fucking brainlet.

You can legally withdraw your consent during sex. So this shit is fucking useless.

Only if she can reach the phone while under 6 midgets and covered in 1000 island dressing.

The sexbots can't come soon enough.

I'm sure women will jump at the chance to have the fact that they've had miles of cock down on a public ledger.

>confirmation pending: 1/2

KEK

I'm about to piss myself holy fuck

Proof of Hoe

fucking jej

Hicky.io is better

Women could be financially incentivized by insurance companies to use this kind of blockchain-based reporting system. They could pay lower monthly fees if they provided consistent proof of any consent (or lack of consent). Those insurance companies could sell their debt to create an entire new industry of rape-based financial derivatives

kek holy shit

xD

>what do you do for a living?
>I'm a rape insurance salesman

It's proof of whork, dammit!

that would be a highly respectable job, liquidity in the rape insurance markets is quite lacking right now

>Rape based financial derivatives.
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

How the fuck are we cucks supposed to have sex anymore?

Bitches just want to be dominated not sign a contract.

If people can buy life insurance, I don't see why they shouldn't also be able to buy rape insurance

nice just got 100k rejections.

>tfw fee too low and no confirmations

If people will conduct life, car, or health insurance fraud, they will certainly try rape insurance fraud.

LMFAO "our advisors HAVE BEEN AT.."
>visited Harvard

kek'd

I read the whole thing and I still have no idea whether it's real or a quality parody. Modern sjw culture is fucking retarded.

User could have a real PIN and an emergency PIN. If someone forces you to 'consent', enter the emergency PIN and everything will look like it is genuine on the consentchain. But later a judge with permissions can use ENG to read the contract blackbox data that shows the consent was forced, and rapist will go to jail.

This is how some physical wallets work, by using a fail-safe pin. Foolproof. This could work.

women have been shitting all over this idea since it was first announced.
but then again I don't trust anything that come out of their mouths so maybe it will be a thing.

So every whore will use the emergency pin always and decide if she will fuck you over later.

Fuck this is underrated

brainlet
see

> 2018 still having sex with roasties
> not saving up for a sexbot.

using the emergency pin every time will just out them as a fake

If they just want to frame someone for rape, all they have to do is use the emergency pin and the victim is none the wiser until the lawsuit is filed.