Btc to 12k by Feb 14

Buy in tomorrow night for guaranteed gains, I will be leveraging. Screenshot this.

Inverted head and shoulders ending up right on the resistance at 12k. We will bullishly breach 9k tomorrow night.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what program is that?

cryptowat.ch/

its just cryptowatch website. not a program.

Here's another picture. I want the brap posters to get rich on this upcoming run.

I always wonder, when people sit in front of their pcs and start drawing random lines, thinking "oh yes one here, and ahh yeah one here because here they cross and this starts to looklike something interesting and maybe another one here? oh..oh not here but yes here".. how come they don't feel retarded? I mean you (op) you are literally a retard with an IQ of 80 or maybe even 85, hard to tell because the lines are 70 IQ retard level at the most but you could actualy write some coherent sentences hm.

someone posting a non dump thread and predicting a pump. Yeah its gonna dump. This is like the first horsemen of the apocalypse.

Cap it.

Screenshotted. We'll see tomorrow night my salty no coiner friend. Enjoy your cope when we destroy 9k and you FOMO in missing out on extra gains.

My IQ btw is 130. I got it tested as a kid but I don't want to brag.

I make my TA based off of all available information given to me and do so in an almost fully unbiased way.

I hope someone sets your home on fire and you lose everything. People like you don't deserve good RNG in life.

/thread because user is 100% correct. Bitcoin price is based on human emotion and reaction. T.A is useless most of the time.

>cryptowat.ch/

>TA is useless

Why's that?

And you don't think sentiment is factored into the price? You think that the two are completely uncorrelated? I don't follow. TA factors emotion and sentiment in using RSI, volume, patterns, etc. This is the whole reason we use these patterns in the first place- to recognize these emotions in patterns and trends.

Sick lines bro.

>ta is useful

TA doesn't work.

I fixed your TA.

Clif has it at 13,888 on the 15th. This checks out.

130 IQ confirmed k e k and I bet you are proud having such a.. high IQ right? Now that will really earn you some good boy points

except there's massive support at the 7.7k area and we have great volume and RSI this past week. I would be very, very surprised if we didn't bounce in the 7.7k area but whatever. It is a possibility no matter how low.

>fml
>sadest IQ range to be in

ok stay mad and don't contribute then

Who/what is Clif??

what does that mean? where is the goal?

3 days? Seems a bit much considering the current market.

also, if you want to look at outside factors-

Feb 14- CBOE BTC Futures last trade for February

Feb 15- U.S. CFTC Hearing on Cryptocurrency Regulation with non other than GIANCARLO as witness

The entire run up and down after 6K has been controlled by a few wash traders. They decide where the support is.

Massive support at 7700

>controlled by a few wash traders

you realize this is impossible with the amount of sheer volume and decentralization of bitcoin?? This used to be possible in the mt gox days but now the case is no longer.

Would next week be a bad time, or a good one to into BTC again? I first bought some 5 years ago and lost them now that they're worth ~6k.

tomorrow night

Aw fuck, payday is next friday. God dammit this always happens during these periods.

wait for it to bounce off the 12k resistance afterwards. Don't know what entry point would be.

sub 8k tonight. how does that fit with your call?

His graph did show this dip to 8k desu

all good, should still hit around 7.7k- maybe just means we'll hit it even faster. Volume is great.