Dividend Coins

Best dividend coins you can just hold and get paid?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-ark-ark-quick-guide-c022a73d910
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ark

NEO

ADA in June

COSS, OMG, NEO, KCS, VEN

The real question is: Are there any cheap ones right now

wow u niggers are being honest for once. try doing that all the time so we can all get rich

ELIX very very soon. And already for me since I am a genesis holder.

omg staking goes live in q2 with a fuck ton of transactions about to be going through it. Easy $75-$100 per coin per year in 2 years tops and it'll only climb from there

NEO MOTHER FUCKER

coss is cheap but who knows if the exchange is ever going to take off. They need to hurry up with their fiat/alt pairing.

do you need to have over a certain number of coins to make money from staking? I'm barely in the double digits

no minimum but they will have a max number of validators so you would have to join a staking pool

cool, I might try to pick up some more before it moons then

good read, what's your take on cardano?

COLX

Payfair, 1000$

made some gains off it but I wouldn't go long term, dump it for anything else to do with dex's like kyber or just more omg since it's guaranteed 40x+ in a couple years especially when 50% or more of the coins are locked for staking and the small circulation inflates the price with the hype and growth mixed in

A R K
R
K

highly appreciated already got kyber..10 lel.
I am a stock market vet, new to crypto.
Incredible amount of shitcoins, I also don't feel cardano, thanks for confirming.
looking for longterm holds. I have a very small portfolio, never made big money, just enough for entertainment, I see it as sports..last trade with regular assets was short euro at 1.25 with peanuts to prove I still can do it.
I didn't identify much I like in crypto, still not sure about them, what's your take if you dont mind?
i liked VEN, NEO, ETH, XRP, INT, CND, RDN, OMG, QSP, SNT, KNC, ENG, TNC..
really new to crypto, but those jumped at me, i cannot always tell why. Any real bad stuff in there?
I know i know xrp but it was my first investment, bought it literally minutes before it went straight to 3 at 0.25, I know how to hedge myself.

>they dont know about npx
lul

Ark.

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-ark-ark-quick-guide-c022a73d910

this guy got me into it. it's hands down the easiest coin to stake... every other staking coin seems like a joke right now

BNTY cheap as fuck and they're going to add staking

icx is supposed to have staking in the near future and it's dirt cheap right now

Source on this?

skycoin

EOS is the real answer

hold act for worthless forks

EOS is an erc-20 shitcoin

jk it's not even a shitcoin it's a shit-token

ETHORSE

>
> (OP)
> The real question is: Are there
> any cheap ones right nowHORSE. It isn't on any major exchanges right now and is pretty dormant until it's beta releases later this month.

It's a betting platform where gamblers can bet on crypto trend analysis to double down on their earnings. Holders of the coin get a fraction of the payout every quarter, even if they don't gamble.

PinkDate, still in ICO. High risk, high reward.
Anonymous dev team, but their spokeswoman shills it at blockchain shill events.

they explained it during the ICON conference... try looking up the video on youtube

COSS. 50% dividend on a fiat-paired exchange will make you very rich

Achain

COSS Coss coss

>Achain
It doesn't pay dividends. You'll get some shitty forked coins occasionally. Better to go with a coin with some actual fucking partnerships and a staking/node plan.