Strong support at 8k r-right guys??

Other urls found in this thread:

cftc.gov/PressRoom/Events/opeaevent_tac021418
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no :)

lol. your still holding. you deserve to be poor.

y-yes strong support at 8k

>He still thinks we're not going to 4.5k

yes that strong support was been broken 3 times in the past 2 weeks

> he think it's going to bounce from 4.5k
nigga if we reach that low it's fucking over for years
pack your shit and leave

lol

>korean exchange dropped from trading at $9100 to $8500
it begins

I love the
>strong support at X
meme

There's no strong support anywhere, either Tether up or get into a USD wallet. NOW.

to be fair 7.5k is where I make my decision
either we bounce there or it's tears and blood, I feel like we will at least touch that level though

60 seconds till wall falls and new bull market

screemcap this

It might only go to 7.5K tonight, but this is a long term trend downward. I'm waiting it out. I must confess I sold at 6k so everything I'm saying is extremely biased because I want Bitcoin to go down.

>market moves down a little
>"WERE FUCKING ATL BOYS, OUT OUT OUT!!!"

Technical analysis was a mistake. You idiots would make investment decisions from chicken bones. Did everyone forget the turn around from 6K when it was "supposed" to go below 5K?

freudian slip AHHHH

You sold the bottom, good job retard

yeah its called manipulation

what a fuckign normie lul

>everything that doesn't align with my chicken bones is manipulation

We are in a $400B market cap market with practically zero real-world applications at the moment. The whole thing is speculation, i.e. manipulation.

8k is holding guys, everything is going to be ok!!

No coiner here
I'm waiting for 5k to buy
I'll be buying in a month or so

yeah, buy some more guys ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Speculation is a very different thing from manipulation.

CRAZY HORSE ACTUAL, THIS IS BUSHMASTER 1 REQUESTING AIR SUPPORT ON OUR POSITION AT GRID EIGHT ZERO ZERO ZERO. I REPEAT, EIGHT ZERO ZERO ZERO. WE ARE SURROUNDED. NO EGRESS POSSIBLE. WHITE SMOKE IS OUR POSITION, CALL IT IN. DO YOU CONFIRM, OVER

Probably gonna be a few minor bounces till we bounce hard off 7.2k which is where the first resistance on the way up was. That might take us all the way to 8.3k, then it's down again to the 6000s. Long story short, the final elliot wave that'll close the bear market will probably see us is the 3.5-4.4k range. I'm totally in cash at this moment, but might make a few small trades off the bounces.

no it isnt, people dont speculate on shit with no real world applications. there is no crypto that is actually fungible. crypto is just so easily manipulate that the kikes that have millions/billions of dollars can make money extremely easy. they stand to benefit A LOT from crashing the market hard as fuck, but pumping it for a few days to a few weeks then crashing it even further and repeating the process. you are a fool if you think 400B is a real cap and isnt artificially inflated by kikes.

8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001 8001

Fuck you I just set a large buy order for 4780 , gonna be part of the Bitcoin club soon and use it to buy my lambo in 2049

We’re at 795 for ETH on Binance
Tether up boys

>you know remember the anons who claimed it will never dip below 10k
*inhales*

KEK

It will never dip below 8k

All bottom sellers, report in.

It's resisting a lot harder than I thought it would but I still think it's going down. Buying has gotten really weak in the 8000's. We barely pushed above 9000 and have been bleeding slowly since.

Might be an opportunity to go long here off an optimistic bounce when 8k holds at first, but I think we're coming down pretty hard after that.

this board is just low sellers and high buyers going at eachother's throats right now

This.

Until it does.

Daily reminder that when bitcoin was under 7k heading to 6, biz was comPLETELY full of fud and people screaming crypto is dead, bitcoin going to 4K, 2K etc. you needed iron hands to hold on at that point, especially for newbies. These people who sold are desperate to get back in LOL.

Being this filled up in your own shit, dont listen to this absolute faggot, he wants you to lose money

W-was I right? ScreeMcap this.

Kek sold at 6k

>breaks support
>goes under
>pulls back and old support becomes new resistance
>dumps again
clockwork

seriously Veeky Forums is almost unreadable lately. It's all noise, and no signal.

20 trillion by 2020

200 btc buy wall at 8400 and at 8k top kek

So far so good

we're going to 5k

Strong Bear

fucking dip already so i can buy in

You either tether now or be left holding bags while everyone else buys the dip.

it's almost like whales are trying to get rid of weak hands....just fucking sitting there in a pit ready to bite

we have been sitting here for an hour

btc going to sub 1k this week

cftc.gov/PressRoom/Events/opeaevent_tac021418

If they plan to pump it, they're probably accumulating whatever they can at the pre-pump price using the "support" at 8000, and won't pump it until the panic sellers dry up.

It's there until it isn't.

SELL SELL SELL. SHIT IS HITTING 5.5K BEFORE FEBRUARY 16TH! MARK MY PAJEET WORDS! ALL PRAISE BE TO GANESH

Only kek can answer this. I think we will progressively go up again but that we will hit back again our current global crypto market cap ATH only in May.
Check the numbers on threads.

TETHER IT ALL

0x will be the new standard

Get on my level fag.

What happens if I call this number on my phone?

The bogs answer. DO you seriously want that?

Rock hard support at 4k

Nah, the real support won't kick in until 1k.

shill me a cold wallet to store my USD

It would be extremely painful

"There is no such thing as double bottoms" - Tone Vays

Unshakable support at 0.

t-the 400 BTC buywall just disappeared within mintues

this is it... the yuropoors are awake