Mansplain to me how BTC downtrend isnt reversing

Start Mansplaining

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/136319-6-subtle-forms-of-mansplaining-that-women-encounter-each-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IH&S doesn't form until neckline breaks retard.
Drawing it before the right shoulder forms is pure wishful thinking.

follow the short term trendline autismo

>trading against the higher timeframes

You're the retard. No reversal until higher timeframes (weekly) turn up.

In the event of an rsi interception, I don't think that's the case in accordance to the ema.

youre the autismo, this is the weekly. Please chart something

Yeah looks like pure downtrend to me.
You can start calling reversals when you see some green candles and macd starts turning up.

When you trade against the higher tfs you are asking to get raped.

enjoy missing half to 3/4 the ride

I exited at 17k. I don't like trading bear markets.

Yeah but you can't look at the price exclusively. You have to factor in the big news.

The positive Senate hearing might have reversed the trend or least stalled the bear run.

News won't stall a downtrend, it'll spike up and get sold into. Too many bag holders trapped up high.

I agree, this has been hard to lay off the charts w/ 3am china/india announcements. But general news/gov't sentiment seems to have turned more positive.

SEC as you mentioned + Chinese bans were all fake + India commented on exaggerated FUD + Korean financial minister said blockchain will bring about the "4th industrial revolution"

At this point if BTC even holds this value a bit longer, we will break the nearest down trend

Look sweetheart, don't worry your pretty little head about it.

finally. some good old fashion mansplain.

let's keep it up

can someone cucksplain me what mansplaining means

you sit in the living room while jamal explains something to your wife

(of a man) explain (something) to someone, typically a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing. A term typically used by feminist activists.

this

thx

bustle.com/articles/136319-6-subtle-forms-of-mansplaining-that-women-encounter-each-day

kys roastie

but it is, it's literally about to form the scond shoulder, of inverted H&S

exactly.

You are full of shit. The MSR is clearly diverging over the 70% trend line.

mansplains only please

fuck off slut TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP
THIS A TRUMP THREAD NOW