$8200

>$8200

This is bull country boys. TA faggots utterly obliterated!

in 30 minutes, the 1H candle will close at 8200. after that we will fall.
>BULLS ARE EXHAUSTED YOU FAGGOT

It's just a pullback. It can't even get above old support. retesting 8k within the hour

You’re a clown. It was supposed to be $5k days ago. Bitcoin goes up and Bitcoin goes down. You idiots aren’t correct > 51% of the time or you’d be billionaires.

If we don't drop from here for like 3 days, very awesome, but it's not looking that way. It can't escape you that there was more strength from 6K to 8K than from 8K to 9K.

actually i am correct 85%of the time, just cut my losses short. are you denying we're going down, whilst in a FUCKING BEAR TREND?

name fag here's right. It's actually really simple. Are you getting a bullish signal?
Short
Are we breaking trend?
Short
Are we at a bottom?
Short
It's really fucking simple, It's the exact opposite of a bull market.

Have fun with your taxable events fetish. I just hodl through dips and emerge wealthy. Sorry about your stress levels.

lol

lmao

7.7k is target then 12k

Why do you do this to yourself, I'd like to believe it's just people trying to troll.

I don't understand markets
Especially for something that does nothing like Bitcoin, why does it go up and down for continued periods of time?

You know people holding are close to selling when they post shit like this, btc is going sub 5k

screencap this so I can laugh at you in 4 days

Hello namefag / memelining TArd.

Quick question: why is BTC @ $8100 atm and not $5k?

The Europeans are waking up.

This shit's going to $7,000.

basically a COMPUTER GENERATES THE PRICE AND PEOPLE BUY AND SELL IT AT THAT PRICE. IF YOU BUY HIGH (orl low) AND THEN SELL IT LOW YOU get INTERNET Tokens

that's just what Bitcoin does
I don't understand why there's a market sentiment for something that does nothing

Not him, but look at the daily chart. We bounced off 8800 only to turn back around. There is an earlier bearish pennant suggesting a move to $5700. e have not escaped the downtrend at all - furthermore, a down move would make sense, forming a double bottom and one last dip - it also closes the market cycle. Don't believe me? That's fine, but see if I'm right in 4-7 days. I'd suggest going 50% FIAT 50% BTC if you're uncertain

good luck user

bitcoin generates ethereum the longer you hold it

you can buy (or sell) ETHEREUUM FOR real . life money (like ripple ofusd) or property, ect ect

Bitcorn goes up $100
Children on biz start cheering and jumping around

You guys are the biggest faggots i have ever seen, i root for the bears on purpose. To take us down so i can buy your coins cheap
also
>he thinks it's over

uh
are you feelin alright user?

every time user
every... time
It is confirmed Amerifags have the strongest hands, been proven over and over

shouldn't the stereotype be the Jews have the strongest hands?

I hate TArds and memelines but I have to agree here. We probably will hit $7k strictly because of europoors. Europoors have very timid, jellyfish liquidhands.

>implying im a citizen of the only country that taxes people not based on residence

yea you killed the bear... for sure