Based mini-whale holding the line at 8k

Based mini-whale holding the line at 8k

>mini whale

just enough time to short and gtfo of this shitshow

Not selflessly too... if the chart bounces on 8k this could potentially go over 9k. Otherwise, the uptrend line is broken.

This is a very decisive point, guy is basically gambling on a coin flip and picked "up" as his bet.

>miniwhale
>USD$1.6 million

*liquidates your short*

heh... nothing personal kid

Go away reddit

there are billionaires in this game. 1.6million is mini

i mean long term he's not wrong, bitcoin will continue to go up long term as people keep losing their keys and more and more dollars are printed

There is zero buy volume. He's putting up a fake wall and will remove shortly.

if you bought bitcoin now you'd make profit later on in the year of course but holding at THIS point is catching a falling knife. I sweat 7-9k is limbo hell. GL boys

Who here trades thinking long term? I mean, that is not a bad way to think, but if you are spending time on Veeky Forums more than likely your trading horizon is measured in hours, not months. Wait an hour, if it goes below 8K, short, if it goes above 8,200, long.

cute, 7983 now

IT IS NOT ONE GUY

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Half the fucking people that post shit like this are fucking parent basement dwellers

big bait if he pulls it once enough people long

I dunno, after it dumped from 8600 down to 7800, there was almost no buy volume on the pump back up to 9000 until halfway up, buy volume only stepped in at around 8400...

I have no idea how that worked, as if someone pulled out all the sell walls just to push the price up halfway.

Oh sweetie

FUCK HIM/THEM

And fuck their 8000.

Support is at 5000. FUCK....OFFFFF

tweezer bottom

for those of you who can't TA

We who are about to die salute you

>tweezer bottom
Sounds pretty gay, desu

Short the fuck up

that's the 300 americans that don't sleep at night.
buying up europe.

/biz has become brainlets
Not realizing it's multiple people....
> absolute state of /biz