KNC

Two days ago I finished accumulating OMG. 1k omg now.

A friend of mine just texted me telling me that I should consider KNC as it is complementary to OMG and that the money skeleton is involved in the project.

First time I hear about it.. I am going to do my due diligence, but wanted to ask here as well as the general wisdom of my biz bros is pretty good.

No pajeets or brainlets need to reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

ropsten.kyber.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got 20k kncs, this my moon ticket, this is the year od decentralized exchanges and kyber has money skeleton backing it, so its a sure moon.

Wish I had more desu.

Kyber is going to be one of the best if not the best decentralized exchange. Top 20 coin for sure.

He also told me mainnet is dropping tomorrow, will it dump?

KNC mainnet launch coming.

Expect a huge run up in price till the event starts.

Is it happening tomorrow?

KNC holder since ICO here. Mainnet is coming in 1 hour. Testnet launched smoothly for over a month now. You can try ropsten.kyber.network/ to experience how wonderful and revolutionary it is. Block-instant exchange, which means e.g. convert OMG to ETH in a single block (no more waiting 30 blocks for deposit, transfer, and waiting for withdrawal with a huge fee...). Also no more exchange hack whatsoever. And it is under the radar by most people, since the team is focusing on the product not marketing at the moment. All the above plus Vitalik support. It is truly a gem.

your friend is smart. OMG and KNC are like peanut butter and jelly. load up nigga

Exchange is going live in an hour to ico holders and live to the public in April which lines up with omisegos timeline

KNC is a joke, 0x has already done what KNC wants to do

They're literally partners

>being this retarded

They are not?

Can you provide more details why it is a bad choice buying it?

they are NOT partners

most of what knc wants to accomplish, 0x has already done

fake fud, nice try though. KNC is allied with OMG and ETH, the fuck does 0x has? nothing lol.

>nothing
i hold both fwiw

the fuck is that lol, a pic of the shitcoins they will support? worthless.

ETH + OMG + KNC is got tier just like WAN + ICON +AION are also allied and both alliances and gonna kill it at their own thing, so hold all of those.

>ropsten.kyber.network/
>Upload your private key

That's mean

sweet summer child

What do you guys think is a realistic value for this coin?

shut up faggot, you know he's right.