What did I tell all you brainlets?

What did I tell all you brainlets?
>I predicted the top not once, not twice, but 6 times.
BTC is going to 4k by 7AM pacific.

Hope you’re right, friend

thats a little dramatic of a dip but where do you BTC see tomorrow morning. I am not arguing that we cant hit 4k but thats an insane drop from where we are atm. I'll be surprised if we break 7800. maybe 7500 but 4k damn

god I hope it goes down to 4k, will buy that dip

I predict that you will keep posting predictions

I'm always right
I've been right every thread I've made.

8k wall is holding
4th attempt to breach is imminent

Link will be .10 cents by eom

hahaha. so how many millions do you have then op?

If BTC goes to 4k i'm buying 2 BTC and HODling that shit for the rest of the year until BTC goes up to 50,000+ hopefully in this year's Q4.

Radical memelines bro

Bitcoin is going to 0 for TArds because they don’t have any Bitcoin

$45 to 20 million

no, you really haven't. you just write the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. you'll be "right" until the trend changes, ya dunning kruger fuckhead

>make a thousand predictions, one has to be right.
tell me how to came to your 4k conclusion

>hop on blockfolio
>only coin in the positive is tether
Oh shit its happening isn't it

screenshotted, will post when we are at 12k in a few days LMAO

I've been right every time.
Yes.

I predict you'll keep predicting 4K like everyone else until it either happens and you loudly say I told you so, or it doesn't and you slink away silently.

Bullshit. There's no way its trading for that much less BTC, especially with deliverables coming up.

thank god
i thought i'd missed another chance to accumulate

That's an insane drop what makes you think that will all happen in ten hours? Are all the whales just going to remove support at once and watch it crash into the ground?

I mean if u fucking post predictions every ten seconds then yea you'll be right eventually.

what is the point nobody buys this 4k meme and even moreso reaching 4k tom

what are you basing your predictions on? TA? FA? a magic crystal ball?

last thread it was $65 million

get fucked nigger

Is this actually a same person replying just to bump this?

This guy again. Last time he was wrong. This time he will be wrong.

Look at this.
I also have friends in high places.

This Omega guy’s a real fag aye.

hey op.. will you buy back in at 4k... whats your plan

He is always wrong, he has been posting this shit non stop and it never happens

You really think somebody would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

I googled "!kIGy7T2jSY" and the only Veeky Forums post I found you made in the past is Wtf?

Good find user!

Looks to me like someone isn't getting enough attention at home from mom and dad, so he come here to scrounge whatever meager strokes he can by acting like an idiot. Sad.

For those of you who don't understand. I drew it out for you. I hope you sold when I told you to

unless some devastating news came out we aren't going to 4k overnight
we might get to 7k if it keeps dropping

That's not me. He must of used the same password as me.

Hi thanks for the memelines you TArd

What happens when $8k keeps repeatedly being tested but whales are lined up to accumulate at $8k for the foreseeable future?

You realize whales, institutional money and laws shit on your memelines right?

TA is for degenerate gambling retards who aren’t smart enough to read whitepapers and take long, early positions in promising projects.

Enjoy your taxable events and high stress levels. I have over 10,000 EOS so it doesn’t really matter what happens to Bitcoin. Good luck man!

Enjoy losing money.
Screencap my post and come back tomorrow.
Also, I have friends in high places, I know exactly what they're going to do.

> have > 10k eos
> bought under 1 usd
> “enjoy losing money”

K

Listen, pleb. The real question is not your TA... I couldn’t really give a fuck. It is why you feel this desperate urge to share your banalities? Because, honestly... something about you reeks of desperation and anxiety; and I never trust that shit.

OP is a clear tard. Total tard.

alts follow Bitcoin when it falls flat friend

Nah dude, fuck your lines, look at the averages. Look at the 56 day, 100 day, 200 day. Look at the RSI. Rarely in its entire history has Bitcoin ever been as undersold as it recently was. Look at the the green candle that showed up under 6500. That's big time BUYERS. The technical indicators are firmly on the buy side. Fuck your lines, this is the real shit.

the RSI was just lower days ago. You realize that, yeah? Green candle is just due to hitting the bottom of that downtrending channel, just because something is bear does not mean it will never go up. Look at the retrace when we touched 10k on the way to the bottom friend, think about it a little.

Shut up you arrogant piece of shit. There have been at least two threads where you've completely humiliated yourself with your shitty false predictions. So far that's 100% of your threads that I've seen.

You even stopped posting in them when you were proven wrong. Disable your trip and fuck off.

Just stay loaded because it's only early February.

fu tripfag kys.

>biggest green day ever in the history of bitcoin

Like I said, the RSI was just very recently at one of the lowest levels ever for BTC. It's still very close being undersold. The point being, is it going to go down? Probably, to 7.5 or maybe even 7K is possible before it retests the 200 day. It could move sideways for a long time, look how long it hovered around the 100 day. Sooner or later it's gonna break the 200 and then it's ON. I really don't see it falling much below 7K, for what it's worth.

Yo omega, u still got zcl? what to do?

I'm making money shorting though. Sucks to be you.

Nah I'm looking at the bigger picture here. You can swing trade in whatever market. I'm addressing the 4K bullshit, and the generaql "crypto is dead" FUD. 70% corrections have happened before in BTC, more than once. Remember that. The smart money, the patient money knows that.

sell your whole portfolio now Veeky Forums
buy back in when it drops

im running a huge mining operation, and i know some things

>buying bottoms
>shorting highs

Feels good

Literally every thread that I've seen of yours, you've gotten humiliated. I was sure you were a troll until recently. You may just be insane.

who is this fuck and why is he trying to steal my name.

real TA pic related
Green is bearish scenario
purple is bullish scenario
both bounce off 7.7-7.9k to upwards of 8.6K+

so he actually helping us by posting wrong predictions huh?

>TA

Hope you are right this time, mate

Don't you think we're the equivalent to about here?

Omegafaggotry is fake and gay.
It kind of suits the board though.

you are not the real omegamaker your tripcode is wrong

KYS

faggot kill yourself