This is real

This is real.

bump

Chainlink is literally a god coin

link being over a dollar defeats the entire purpose of the coin.

>just another deluded linkie and his fantasy
Move on

reminds me of minereum

convince me to drop ~2k eth on this shitcoin.

Retarded fake shit from emotional bagholders, wait until March and then reconsider how much of a fucking retard you are to even consider that shitty post as even plausible

That comment was also deleted.

It's all coming together boys.

dude BCH is adding decentralized oracles by end of march. Probably didn't hear about that because of the mods are all core-censors.

get out now.

look at the 6 month chart

Literally the most obvious LARP ever. Clearly coordinated by two fucking autistic retards desperate to get more people to join the Stinky Linky cult on Veeky Forums

live action role play? is what he's fucking doing, retard?

can someone give a short rundown of the oracle problem

fake and gay

digits disagree

>BCH

Lmao

>stinkylinkys getting this desperate

>quick
>rundown
bog or die

That's a scam

That makes sense since carVertical has a Tesla man on board. They're gonna need LINK + CV to bring the cars online

Wtf is carVertical?

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

Didn't you hear?? Whales run the crypto world.

google it you brain dead mutant

wrong

What did they mean by this

Stop spreading this dude, we're trying to accumulate. Sage

Yesh oh gawd yesh

It's true my uncle works at tesla and he brought home a chainlink prototype. He opened it up in the living room and blinding white came out. I can't remember anything after that because that's when it wiped my memory.

Don't do it whale, some of us small fish are still accumulating.

Steve Jobs invented LINK before bitcoin, but Elon Musk found the plans and released it

do it small timer.
superwhales will love u long time