Obvious

Hey, i don't know jack shit about TA but i know a pattern when i see one. Every time the price increases it dumps, every time it dumps, it dumps and rise again slightly higher then the last bottom.

Im sure there is a name for this but, im not a TA guy..... Lowest we go is 7800 (Already almost touched) and then we go back to 9500... If the pattern continues we dump to 8200 then we break 10,000. Not financial advice just my prediction.

Woah. Genius. 1 quadrillion by 2030

this is commonly known as the "inverted python triple head demigod dragon dick" pattern, nice catch.

Because to put it simply, what happens is some people end up selling at a loss (retards) or for very little profit, and then when those people run out of steam, buyers recognize opportunity which turns into a cascading effect driving price upwards until the next selloff.

If bears cannot create enough fear by over-selling, the bulls seize the opportunity and the rebound is much stronger because to make gains you have to buy.

Higher highs, higher lows.
i.e. basic uptrend

Which is why everyone is saying if it breaks 7800, the uptrend line is broken (no longer higher lows).

But right now, 8000 is decisive because if it bounces off of that, we get that "reverse head-and-shoulders" thing that could catapult this past 9000.

Which is why it's been stalling here for like over an hour. This is literally a tug-of-war between the bulls and bears.

That makes sense... I thought maybe this was just price manipulation by bankers and heavy pockets... but your saying this is organic?

>1 quadrillion by 2030
this but unironically

I agree... i Tethered up at 8700 last time it was there and then bought back in at 8070... just watching now

I would say everything we're seeing now is "organic" to a degree. Sure, outliers (whales) can change the playing field for either side, but I don't think that there is enough FUD in the news available for them to drive prices down even further. I think we already hit the bottom and we rebounded quite hard. People are either holding or playing the short term game. 95% of those gamers will get burned as the market decides that cryptocurrency is the future.

The bears/manipulators need either A) FUD or B) a high selloff to push the price down further. Remember last months insane amount of FUD? All of it seems to be gone now. Funny how the price begins to climb after all of the bullshit goes away.

I agree that we are in a uptrend.... I am just going to continue to ride the predictable waves while i can and accumulate.

You are all fucking retarded. You are looking at literally one day worth of charts. Zoom out for the month. It's on a massive downtrend with lower lows and lower highs. This is going to 5k.

It drops 20% and then bounces 10% for a few days. The bounce is over and we are going down.

The thing is faggot, I'm not looking at charts at all.

I can smell your fear.

I hate to tell you this OP, but we're slowly decreasing.
You need to zoom out.

PULLO FORMATION

And at some point this pattern ends instead of repeating indefinitely. It may end now, why the fuck not? We dipped into 5k already.

likewise

Don't bother helping them. They'll just go
>Muh you sold at 6k huehaa

>hurr durr every pattern continues infinitely
said the retard
Please go bet red after red shows up 7 times in a row on a roulette table.

Bitcoins overbought. We're 100% seeing a new low. SS this and regret not tethering up afterwards.

Zoom out even further dumbass.

It dipped from 20k to almost 10k
- Then moved sideways for 25 days

Then it dipped from 14k to 9k
- Then moved sideways for 15 days

Then dipped from 11k to 7.5k
- Then moved sideways for 1 DAY

And dipped from 9.5k to 6k

That was obviously literally the bottom.
Capitulation means the dips get faster and faster.
Now it's almost been a week and there have been no more dips.
You missed your chance to buy at the bottom.

This.
Retards BTFO. Bitcoin is still king, like it or not. It's always talked about, it trades with everything everywhere, and is worth the most.

I realize that, thats why i am watching and if the pattern break, i tether up. If i suffer a small loss after increasing my position by 10 percent.... not a big deal. Im not sleeping till i tether tho hahaha

>The level of stupidity in this post...
For God's sake please tether up.

Why tether up? It's literally just your average weekend selloff. Monday will be green again.

Take your own advice faggot. It doesn't even matter if it goes to 5k or 6k or 12k or 3k, just like it didn't matter if it went to 500 or 150 or 245 after the first big crash

I didn't say it's not going to go up eventually retard but we still have a lot lower to go. We only fell 60% and interest in crypto is at a massive low. Nobody wants to buy in now everyone got burned.

And I sold out all my ETH at 1200 so I could easily buy back in at a profit but why would I when I know $400 is coming.

>interest in crypto is at a massive low
Wrong. I literally have more people talking to me about it now than before when it was reaching 20k.
People are still interested, they're just waiting. Jan/Feb is a bad month for a lot of people. Towards the end of this month we'll be seeing a huge turnaround.

The wrong people are interested. The interest shifted from wealthy Gen Xers getting close to retirement a couple months ago to broke as fuck college kids working at McDonalds.

Time is on the bears' side; they merely have to wait until bulls are forced to liquidate their coins to pay for living expenses and/or taxes based on last year's BTC value.

I didn't say
> eventually
dumbass. Did you even read my post? I'm literally talking short-term, not long-term, and I'm saying the bottom has been hit.