PRL under $1

someone market sold all the way down to 80cents a couple of hours ago when BTC first dropped.......get some!

had 105 sold and came back and bought 112

if i could short this malware scam i would

am i an idiot for buying 3000 prl

>PRL
Are you sure it's not just going to go back down user?

my new stack.....holding for the SHL drop next month

U got some balls my guy. I trust you.

wat is shl

>get some!

Nah, I'm good. I bought a small portion around 45 cents and sold at $4, I would rather have a consolidated portfolio with 0 shitcoins so I can long term hold at this point. I'm thankful it got me some free ETH though.

SHL is airdrop for upcoming token which will serve as internal DaaPs commodity build on PRL protocol

below was from the lead dev/president Bruno yesterday

The internet is constantly threatened by governing bodies worldwide concerning censorship, regulation, and spying. Internet users have resorted to calling their elected officials to try and remedy the problem, which is the last place the problem will get solved. Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are collaborators in the degradation of the connectivity that we depend on.

Oyster is a revolutionary protocol that resets the assumptions of the current internet paradigm and addresses the aforementioned issues with a new comprehensive platform. Oyster’s primary operation is based off of the storage, retention, and retrieval of static data. The PRL token enables such data storage and is the first asset to be pegged to a known market value without a reserve or a centralized guarantor. Additionally, the operation of the core Oyster network inadvertently creates a latency-optimized meshnet of nodes, which becomes the perfect environment for fostering decentralized communications.

Today I am introducing Oyster Shell (SHL). Shells are used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls are used for static data retention on the tangle. Shell is not pegged to storage like how Pearl is. In the future you will be able to use Shells to access the decentralized web, connectivity that entirely bypasses ISPs and centralized infrastructure.

Bubble has yet to pop when literal fucking malware is still valued at 64 million

Potential use case scenarios:

You want to call your friend in a decentralized and secure way. The app on your phone looks for peer-to-peer connections (Bluetooth and WiFi) with other phones running Oyster nearby and a meshnet call is made, therefore bypassing the ISP. SHL is used to pay for connectivity instead of a monthly ISP bill. No third party can trace, block or listen into the phone call.

The Oyster chat group migrates from Telegram/Slack to the Oyster chat Dapp. The Oyster team pays the Oyster network in SHL and PRL to run the group chat Dapp.

You want to access content that is blocked by your ISP and avoid getting tracked, your computer connects directly to the Oyster meshnet by finding a peer-to-peer neighbor (Bluetooth, WiFi, LiFi). Your SHL wallet is used to fund connectivity and bandwidth usage.

Oyster Shell (SHL) tokens will be distributed in an Airdrop to PRL holders. This will be the only way to attain SHL, it will not be offered in a token sale. Every 1 PRL held on the blockchain will be airdropped 1 SHL. The total supply of SHL will match the total supply of PRL (after the 10m PRL coin burn event). We are looking into arrangements to airdrop SHL to PRL that is held within specific exchanges (details will follow).

The Shell whitepaper will be published next week along with details of the blockchain snapshot and Airdrop event. When websites install the one line Oyster code to monetize their website, they will earn both PRL and SHL.

The introduction of SHL concludes Oyster’s functionality scope for both data retention and transmission. With two versatile and well-equipped utility tokens, Oyster is ready to become the new internet paradigm.

So PRL should explode when it hits?
t. newfag

> bought at 70 cents last week
> sold at $1.20 earlier today
> bought back in after whale dump this afternoon

Probably gonna keep climbing until the shl drop

not reading this wall of retarded shill. PRL the currency doesn't need to exist for the tech to work, SHL DEFINITELY doesn't need to exist, they're both obvious fucking money grabs and somehow you retards are throwing million dollars at a youtube video of a guy downloading a notepad file off the internet

fucking morons

> be PRL dev team
> see the price of PRL crash over 90% because it's a piece of shit
> make new currency no one will care about to fork off PRL
> ppl actually fall for it

nothing more pathetic on biz than prl threads

relax man, it's going to be okay....you don't have to buy any.....here's a picture of a cat

Dont you fucking dare to use sminem in your shilling threads

i am just a vessel, Sminem uses me

no fuck that. PRL developers piss me off. i thought you had to be smart to make millions of dollars but apparently everyone else just has to be really, really retarded

>i thought you had to be smart to make millions of dollars

user theres always a solution when you get overly angered where you cant control yourself
>you can just end it

no, any time I get angry I just remind myself that at least I'm not holding PRL bags and it makes everything better

>It will only get worse user
>be proactive and end it before it gets far

here's another cat for you