U ready to go to the moon in a custom lambo brought to you by sand niggers and soros?

u ready to go to the moon in a custom lambo brought to you by sand niggers and soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sirs please buy

No but I bet you're ready to be fucked in the ass by them.

Once this thing starts mooning, it's going to moon really fucking hard

I am ready. Bring on the greatest moonmission ever seen in crypto

You all realize this has proven to be a scam right?

Proofs?

Jibrel gonna be like REQ. It will say still then moon like crazy when asset flows in. Watch this space.

I sold immediately when I found out their conference was fake.

Explain with proofs, pls.

Wtf u doing nigger, sell all your shit and buy more JNT or regret it forevermore

Are you trolling?
Jibrel conference was fake, yet Binance CEO comes up on stage to address. Must be cake binance CEO too..
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Sitting on a comfy 200K. I know there is an user with 300K somewhere.

this is being shilled too hard here
clear sign to avoid

How does it feel to sit on a fucking goldmine you glorious asshole? You're gonna be set for life in 1-2 years.

More than set for life. He could be set for his life and his children's lives

got in the ICO
comfy af

sitting on 66. wew. thinking of getting more but OMG is calling me as well.

god damn i'm trying to get 100K in the next 10 days. i hope it doesn't fucking take off without me. literally the worst fear of my entire life that i miss this moon mission. only got 2.5K right now and not getting paid for 10 days fml

When will we see any uptrend of this shitcoin? The market right now is supressing it hard

i think it's more of a longterm hodl user. the big stuff is supposedly going down in Q4 but apparently there are announcements coming up later this month that might pump the price, hence the massive levels of fud around this coin as fags like me try to accumulate

Yes, you're likely going to be holding JNT long term if that's what you want to do. Big announcements coming later this month

>FUN
>Ripple
>BNB
>LTC
Man you make me want to sell my JNT

I'm lock and loaded. Take me to the moon baby

Soros doesnt give he just takes.

10k JNT ready for gains.

14k FIAT on sidelines ready to buy more once it dips too!

are u retarded we have been in this dip for a week

this accumulation phase won't last long imo

This x 100. When I see a bunch of fuckin Pajeet faggots talking about MUH MOON MISSION in this market this often, nah. I don't think so, hard pass.

2.5K jibronaut here, want to get stack to 3333 before blastoff.

Daddy want more jibjibs

From the whitepaper:

>Any onchain transaction representing an offchain transfer of ownership or value must satisfy international and local regulation and must be managed accordingly.
>Regulatory protocols / governance tools should be put in place to ensure proper governance and oversight.

This is an insanely massive task. And will face probably more regulatory friction than the vast majority of other cryptos.
Also, why is this an ERC token? The scale of transfer that this sort of project is anticipating definitely needs its own chain.

I'm not really sold on this, desu. What they are aiming for is absolutely massive. And you're still relying on a central entity to store the assets which are basically just a more sophisticated form of Tether. I don't even understand how this would transition to a DAO given the need to store and maintain all the assets underlying the tokens.

From their telegram

"Due to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations involved in trading real-world assets, there also exists an investor registry that only allows for certain CryDRs to be traded amongst addresses that have been verified by Jibrel[1]. Meaning that, for example, only brokers and fund managers can interact in certain ways with the network.
In the traditional economy, regulation is placed around certain asset classes to manage fraud, market, credit and systemic risk. Currencies, commodities and securities all have different regulations across different jurisdictions. The Jibrel Network team has worked (and continues to work) tirelessly with their regulatory advisors to translate real-world regulation into smart regulation (Solidity code). These things will update in near real time as regulation laws and rules amend, so will the smart contract."

can't believe how stupid you fags are falling for this pump and dump scam

stay out of this if you value your money

Well all the best to them. If they pull it off on any significant scale then it will be a huge deal. Not going to buy any yet, though, I want to see how they manage the early phases of deployment.

>This is an insanely massive task. And will face probably more regulatory friction than the vast majority of other cryptos.
true, this is a long term hold and there's a lot of work to do, but we must admit they're doing it right alrady (being audited, influential partnerships, etc.). Hopefully saudi, soros and swiss conections will make this process easier

>The scale of transfer that this sort of project is anticipating definitely needs its own chain.
Jibrel will be chain agnostic. also from WP:
>In addition, if the Jibrel Network aims to provide a dedicated chain in the future, a dedicated token will be required to facilitate a seamless migration process.
--> talking about the JNT token here

Keep in mind who their advisors are, the fact that they're audited by PWC and that two of the co-founders have worked for large companies in finance/accounting (PWC and Deloitte). If anyone is pulling this off, it's this team.

They're also being piloted in the UAE, with Sheikh Al Maktoum looking to tokenize some of his assets (don't know if it's 50 million or 2 billion).

they're also in Switzerland's cryptovalley, so the government won't hinder them too much. They're also applying for a banking license later this year.

This project is legit.

Applying for one and getting one are 2 different things

I'm not saying it's a surefire thing, but my point is they're aiming to be a legitimate entity which is a lot more than you can say for 95% of the coins out there right now. Their success or failure basically hinges on whether or not they get that license, but if they do the sky is the limit

Why isn't it fucking droping?

I keep ignoring this cus the logo looks arab

>Arabic founder
>Arabic name
>why does it look arab REEEEEE

This is the dip you fool

I want 35 cents again

Then i hope you have fresh fiat, because everything else would be worth nothing too if we see these prices again

Basically 10% lower than yesterday. Buy more

I'm holding REQ, VEN and ICX right now, I want to sell them for JNT but not at these low prices.

Am I doomed to stay poor?

Yes.

Sell VEN in just under 2 weeks when the rebranding announcement is priced in.

With ICX I'm kinda lost. Should have dumped pre-summit but I didn't. Looks like we gotta hold on to these bags unti Q2 for any meaningful updates and mooning. Also just getting out of bear market eventually will help out.