NANO whale here

Are the rumors true? Tempted to sell (for good profit).

Dunno if I want the project to tank tho. advise

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/
nano.org/en/explore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude it happened on kucoin and bitgrail
Mercatox has been confirmed to have the same double spending happening.

Binance hasn't been confirmed yet

I'd sell. Nothing with this much bad news and negativity recovers quickly. If market continues to be bearish, a coin like Nano with all of its holders thinking the same thing as you will be the first to tank.

So show us where double spending occurred on the block explorer.

three posts within 30 secs. this fud is so blatantly coordinated

Yeah, I noticed the same thing happened yesterday when there were 5 xrb fud threads on the catalog.

Sold most of my stack between $17 and $30... Made a fucking fortune.. off a random well orgabized Veeky Forumsraili shill. I wanna find that user and kiss him.

As for the rest of my stack. What do? Got mine in storage in the wallet. Too afraid to move em now.

Explorer just now got taken offline

are you all retarded the xrb explorer is still up

provide proofs fagmo. whats that? you can't? go figure, eh

Lmao it's not coordinated. I'm just an ex-NANO bag holder who realized this was a sinking ship.

Is it really that hard to assume multiple people post an opinion on what is becoming the biggest piece of negative news in crypto at the moment?

reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/

>The Core team was notified this morning by KuCoin that approximately 20 withdraws had been double credited. They immediately saw the issue, fixed it, and contacted the Nano Dev Team.

retards its over

double credited BY KUCOIN not BY NANO you absolute brainlet

Is it? You got the Account ID? nano.org/en/explore/

>(((Lmao it's not coordinated.)))
fuck off goldberg

somehow these exchanges fucking up equates to NANO fucking up. these leaps in logic.

whats your price-point for your buy in?

I fucken hate Nano! Scam coin!

hold this shitcoin i dont care

if you're too dense to realize EVERY SINGLE FUCKING EXCHANGE that touched this shitcoin has issues then you are beyond help

>its bitgrails fault
>its mercatoxs fault
>its kucoins fault
>its binanaces fault

pathetic deluded bag holders

i made 20x on this broken coin and i'd get out before it goes back to $1

Source please dude

Involving nano
You can't connect the dots?

At least use a new image when you post across multiple xrb fud threads so it’s less obvious lmao.

sure. link a reddit thread with only an image and not a link to anything verifiable by others. images are trustworthy on the internet. basically they are impossible to manipulate.

why the fuck should anyone believe anyone else on the internet without verifiable proof

This

I'll unload some when it goes back to 10, project is clearly ruined bc of BitGrail (which is undeniable)

mods on the subreddit said that kucoin contacted nano team about double spending on about 20 transactions. If you're too stupid to see how a coin having issues on every exchange is an issue then keep holding until they all delist it and it goes back to being a worthless no name shitcoin like it was before november

if Bitgrail owner hadn't let this go on for 3 months and let it turn into a 10 million xrb theft, people wouldn't be freaking out right now.
it should have gone on for a few hours like with kucoin.

Devs need to come up with an enterprise solution so they don't have to keep telling exchanges "here's how you set it up, you need 2 nodes and to click the rebroadcast occasionally"

Thanks, just sold my 12 nano before the price tanked anymore, only lost about $2 from where I bought in, could have been a lot worse.

>tfw I added nano to my whitelist a few days ago

I bought it when it got to 7.90 and it was stable 8 for a week now so im a happy boi