F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/
youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I said this was a shitcoin, I fucking said it. But all of the fanboys cried like little babies, that it's the "future king" and "muh 0 fees".

PISS ON XRB, PISS ON IT!

P
P
P
P...

Someone, please shoop the NANO logo in the poo, please.

>chink exchange code
>somehow Nano's fault

>euro and chink exchange both have this bug
>kucoin is coded way better and handles way more volume for a bunch of different types of cryptos
if this is true xrb is useless.

>happens in every exchange this coin is listed on and doesn't happen with any other coin
>somehow NOT Nano's fault

>provides only an image
>these things are immutable
>providing a link that contains verifiable information is over-rated

just link it bro. if you link it, your FUD will be stronger.

>bitrail duplicates ETH
>steals NANO to try to make back the ETH that people lost when duplication was fixed

provide verifiable evidence of NANO duplicating on bitgrail.

reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/

Believe it or not, there's not a grand conspiracy to fud xrb. People are just spreading the truth.

im the guy who posts in every nano post saying nano will go to 0./... i known about this vulnarability for months.. also its not nanos biggest problem

I tried warning people a month ago but they wouldn’t listen. XRB has serious issues. Shit is starting to come to light finally.

what is nano's biggest problem?

It's shitty logo

Lmfao I send this piece of shitcoin from one wallet to another to spam the fuck out of the network. By the time I switch to my other tab with my other wallet they've already arrived.

Literally all this piece of shit is good for is moving around really fast. It's like I'm sending really expensive emails to myself. Lmfao. Who the fuck would even want these things? Rajesh, Ranjeet, Panjeet, Pajeet, and Jaharanjaheet. Lmfao.

p

F

>Literally all this piece of shit is good for is moving around really fast
ok I keep seeing this everywhere and it triggers me hard desu
that is like the number one thing you want for a virtual currency, for it to be fast

Yeah, no need to worry about security or double spends.

Plenty of other coins out there without Nano’s now considerable baggage/concerns user

youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0

Fucking brainlet, xrb is a literal video game coin.

This so hard kek. The Nano sub leddit is full of suckers sniffing each other’s farts and sucking the devs cocks for some reason. Like WHAT THE FUCK