WHERE YOU AT BOY

WHERE YOU AT BOY

No where to be seen naturally

DELETE THIS

I'm still right here, faggot. you think a 100 dollar drop changes anything? sleep well because you'll be waking up to $10k BTC. Sorry you sold at 6k.

if that is you, youre objectively retarded because the price of btc is coupled to every other coin.

>this will never happen
>happens
>y-you think I care
The absolute state. Get fucked. Can't wait to see you at 3k

>guaranteed moon mission
>beleve me i`m retaded
kek

Man I wish I screencapped all the stupid faggots recently talking shit and saying we wouldn't go below 8k. Hope you niggers never make it.

Do you even know how to read a CHART you faggot? Jesus Christ are you guys just retarded gamblers or something??

Are you all trust fund kids with money to burn? How the fuck can any of you be serious investors or traders?

I'm wondering if half the reason Alts are tanking is because all you no skills having FAGGOTS keep over buying or overselling.

Just like all the stupid kids that laughed at me a month ago when I said we're going below $10k, as low as $6k

They never learn. I really do wish I took more screenshots though. I'm too nice.

How the living FUCK can anyone look at a chart like this and think "invest" or even hold?

WHAT???

no. how does someone look at THIS and think
>yeah you know I think now is a time to get in this the recovery for sure
brainlets the lot of them.

You have a psychological barrier that actually convinces you not to buy because you see a chart goin down and that is red when in reality that is when you should be buying. That is how people get burned by buying at the top on the way up. The trick is buying a coin when it is down and in the red to ride the massive wave up. Also TA fags are just that- FAGS. I agree that BTC may dip again and we may see a W bottom vs a V bottom, but the $1k-$3k meme is nonsense. If you get lucky I would say buy at $6k if we go that low again. Everybody is maybe expecting a $5k dip so the earlier buyers who buy the dip up faster than everyone else and it won’t go beyond $6k much at all. My gut tells me no lower than $7k this time around

>The trick is buying a coin when it is down
We have a genius in the thread, folks.

Most of Veeky Forums seems to not understand that

I know you think you are smart by being sarcastic and also a dick, but you’d be surprised by how many people here on biz are really bad at buying low and selling high. Most people FOMO into a coin when chasing pumps.

More and more I'm realizing that too many people trading/investing....can't read a fucking CHART.

Boy this is painful to watch.

Sorry but trusting gut instinct over analysis is not a good move for trading.

Shhh.. u do realize a swing trade meta would make the market too optimized right?
We need idiots to buy pumps. We need holders diversity is our strength

We'll know when we're at the bottom when BTC calms down and the movements get smaller. A V move is indicative of a short-term rise in the opposite direction of a larger falling trend, which are traded by people who will dump as soon as major resistance stops the pump.

I literally could call a 1 minute chart on a LIVE thread here, and these faggots would STILL lose money.

I don’t understand what you mean because I’m still wayyy up in this bear market because I don’t make any sudden moves when the charts tick up or down all day. And if you fags were expert BTC analysts and could time the markets perfectly wish your TA crystal balls you would be millionaires busy doing something else. Not bitching at people throwing an autistic fit on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum because I’m not panicking over BTC going down today

>Only buy green heeeh