If you knew what was going on with this coin behind the scenes... you would be shitting your pants

If you knew what was going on with this coin behind the scenes... you would be shitting your pants.

nanode.co/account/xrb_1btcfoodhhw3arbpw1rnq1jzgetcue9askzfar947ry5dtqsyhnk6f8tuc3g

Get all of your coins out of Binance now. If you have any Nano, I would suggest selling.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/garrytan/status/962402953712693249
youtu.be/d4a88-IhAVw?t=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain

Double spend hack, people exploiting it and buying other coins

What am I looking at here?

I thought it was a double deposit bug on BitGrail, not a double spend hack with XRB

How do I use it OP please

what am i even looking at here? empty txs?

I think most of the people on this board are wise to the Nano situation at this point and have exited.

Those who aren’t are willingly blinding themselves or are just plain ignorant.

Regardless, your PSA is well founded but won’t find a receptive audience on this board.

Can we talking about this tomorrow ?

I just connected my game genie to Binance and made huge. Send me some ETH and I’ll give you the code.

Lol, well done you discovered you can send 0 XRB transactions to yourself. Old news.

HEY HEY HEY

Looks like fud since there is literally no transaction taking place. Kys op

pls sir stop FUD, my bags very heavy sir

looks more like people are trying to make it look like there is a double spend bug and they are doing it with minuscule transactions.

Karanjeet cannot afford XRB, therefore he must make do by pretending he does. Forgive him.

i've known about this vulnerability for months (and this is not nano's biggest problem).. posted on every nano thread.. no one ever fucking listens to me... only dumb money is left in crypto.. and early adopter money

It's a classic overflow bug. Send -0.00000001 nano to yourself and get 15 quadrillion

There is actually a small chance that Binance noticed the problem and it is what prompted the emergency maintenance a few days ago. Binance would be one of the only exchanges who would be able to pocket the losses though. I say all this on no basis whatsoever.

what's this vulnerability?

really though what on earth is this? what the heck does it mean that this thing is spamming $0 transactions?

but look how fast it is sir pls to buy more nano sir is very fast and free coin sir thank you come again sir

Why would this harm Binance? If there is double spending happening they can just halt nano trading.

Its double spending you faggots ffs

NANO is fucksville

im addicted to doubling its just free money

so this is the true cost of a """feeless""" currency...

proof or gtfo

only issue so far is on kucoin's side

twitter.com/garrytan/status/962402953712693249

weak FUD come up with something better

Keep buying your shit coin FAGGOT it’s almost back to $7, see you below a dollar

What other bugs are there?

This coin is now propped up entirely by reddit's collective circle jerk over this piece of shit

it's always been that way. this shit was bot upvoted daily on r/cryptocurrency

>twitter.com/garrytan/status/962402953712693249
News on the double-spend came out later than that tweet, buddy. Keep coping! God will deliver!

DO YOU GUYS THINK THE XRB WALLET HAD A KEYLOGGER IN IT OR SOMETHING?

I DELETED IT BUT HAD IT FROM A MONTH AGO

youtu.be/d4a88-IhAVw?t=13

Wasn't this solved around November?

You never posted / knew anything about the bug. Stopv larping

holy fuck it works. just printed myself 1000 nano

This guy gets it

Prove it

I just looked at it and figured out what is going on.

Someone is spamming the bitgrail and associated accounts with 0 XRB transactions to knock the older transactions (which are evidence of foul play - 5 million xrb transfers to dumping wallets etc.) off of the public ledgers. Nanode and raiblocks.net only show the last 100 transactions or whatever.

This has nothing to do with double spending. Someone is trying to hide evidence of crime

It means nothing. These faggots keep creating threads to try and crash the price, either to buy in or because they hated it for being reddit's favourite coin

If there was acually double spending going on Binance would obviously delist it (or never have listed it in the first place). Why would they take heavy losses over a random coin they could care less about?

You low IQ Pajeets

Exactly. They didn’t know but now they do. Delisting in a matter of days. Enjoy your unsellable bags

S

More the latter than the former. /biz wouldn't buy this broke ass coin, but ruining something reddit cares about it is all that matters. NANO $5 end of day callin this shit now.

Apparently send empty transactions to your own address

Prove it faggot

It's about to break $8

Who would be fucking dumb enough to sage a blockchain?

Most likely Bitgrail's owner. He knows he is beyond fucked.

Any chance we could get a VEN collapse next? Seems like that's the number 2 reddit tier coin

My brother sent me a few of these on a web wallet. What's their story; should I hodl? What's some goot tier exchanges that I can find it on. It has a good logo and such'a vocal community.

Nah VEN is different as they have support from PwC and Breyer.

Nano is true reddit coin, VEN just seems that way because it is unstoppable.

i got this from the airdrop!
I heard the VEN re brand, that is suspicious af

wut
That's some scammer not the actual team, brainlet